Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When a WL buys you gifts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A gift for me is a beer , once a lady gave me a big bottle of whisky , probably a gift from one of her customers , I was thankful. I don't drink spirits. I appreciate her being . So I passed it on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i had a WL give me some chocolates and wine she got on her trip to tasmania when i met up with recently, felt bad because i didnt ask her to or get her anything

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    i had a WL give me some chocolates and wine she got on her trip to tasmania when i met up with recently, felt bad because i didnt ask her to or get her anything
    Kinda says to me that she thinks pretty highly of you if she did that...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Kinda says to me that she thinks pretty highly of you if she did that...
    she could be a thoughtful and generous person as well. im trying not to look into it too much

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not sure if it's been pointed out before, but it is a very east Asian thing to give small gifts to ones associates to maintain good relationships. Usually something that they can consume and wouldn't cost much money or efforts to get.

They're given to relatives, customers, service providers, etc. A family doctor might receive a hamper full of groceries from a grateful patient and their family, for example.

So, maybe an Asian WG might do the same to maintain her clientele.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not sure if it's been pointed out before, but it is a very east Asian thing to give small gifts to ones associates to maintain good relationships. Usually something that they can consume and wouldn't cost much money or efforts to get.

They're given to relatives, customers, service providers, etc. A family doctor might receive a hamper full of groceries from a grateful patient and their family, for example.

So, maybe an Asian WG might do the same to maintain her clientele.
    if she want to keep me around and maintain clientelle. dont give me gifts but take the pill and let me bareback.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    if she want to keep me around and maintain clientelle. dont give me gifts but take the pill and let me bareback.
    Haha, well, that's going all the way and sometimes they don't want to do that but still be able to keep good relations.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Free bareback is the ultimate gift a woman can give a man

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    A girl gave me a pretty big bag of dry Logan send fresh from overseas in her home town. It was soft and sweet.thry grow mango too etc..

Other, a cake, milk tea, bottle of wine ..

Yes, she gave me few free extras too ..her way to say thank you for being a good customer. I think free extras is Better alot easier...buying gifts for someone is tough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123