Thread: 21yo J MIYU - SUPER FIT and SUPER FLEXIBLE. So GORGEOUS and GFE and LOVES to FUCK!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

21yo J MIYU - SUPER FIT and SUPER FLEXIBLE. So GORGEOUS and GFE and LOVES to FUCK!

I had a week off from punting so tonight I was back into the swing of things with 2 new J girls back to back - Miyu and Fujiko.
    Two totally different girls but both sexy and wonderful.
    Let's start off with Miyu - young, pretty and super sweet, horny as hell and a flexible contortionist too.

LOOKS and BODY.
    Miyu is only 21 and from Tokyo.
    She is around 162cm tall and has an amazing super fit sporty body (she plays volleyball).
    Perfect set of B cup boobs, narrow waist and toned muscular legs.
    But the highlight is her ass which is magnificent. If you are an ass man you absolutely must book Miyu.
    Beautiful soft smooth white skin. No tattoos or piercings.
    Pussy is part shaven with a small trimmed patch.
    Very pretty face. All natural healthy and glowing.
    Beautiful smile and cute dimples.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY.
    First time in Australia as a WL but she was here a few years ago as a High School Exchange Student so her English is excellent and communication is easy.
    A few months experience in Japan so she has a perfect mix of enough confidence and skills but still very natural and genuine.
    Super sweet personality. Always smiling and warm and friendly.
    Very passionate girl underneath the sweet innocent smile and loves to kiss and suck and fuck and really gets into it 110%.

DFK and DATY
    Miyu kisses with so much feeling and passion. GFE to the maximum possible.
    Non stop DFK the whole session.
    Miyu loves DATY. Absolutely 100% genuine feeling. No FOAM, just genuine moans and shivers.
    She is super flexible and so spreads her legs in full splits 180 degree angle to give you a magnificent view of her pussy and total access to it. Or if you prefer with her legs all the way up so her feet touch her ears. Just like eating sushi on a platter.

BBBJ
    Miyu is young and not too experienced but she has learnt the art of a how to tease.
    Nice long slow teasing build up and then a very nice BBBJ.
    That pretty face and that gorgeous smile looking up at me was so fucking sexy.

FUCKING
    Miyu is a tight one!
    But she was soaking wet from DATY and a bit of lube just to make sure and a nice slow build up and pretty soon we were fucking like crazy.
    Super passionate intimate sensual GFE fucking.
    She is so flexible so any position is possible, and she loves them all.
    No need to give you details, you can just use your imagination.
    Missionary was amazing with her legs in full 180 degree splits position or with her legs all the way back until her feet touched her ears for a good deep drilling.
    But highlight was doggy with her amazing 10/10 perfect big round firm bum.

ROUND 2
    I love these sweet GFE J girls who are also crazy about sex and demand another fuck!
    I was already thinking ahead to my next punt straight after and thinking about conserving energy, but Miyu was all over me licking my nipples and DFKing me and playing with my dick and so all my resistance was gone and we had another passionate GFE fuck.

OVERALL
    Miyu is a must see girl.
    Young, pretty face, super fit body, amazing ass, super flexible.
    Plus her sweet warm personality and horny keen for sex nature and that's a winner.
    She is only here for one week so get in quick. She will be very popular for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for AR Rooter. Yet another one to follow. Did she say how long she is in SYD?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you and good to see your back in action again.

Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    Thanks for AR Rooter. Yet another one to follow. Did she say how long she is in SYD?
    Cheers bro, Miyu is in Sydney for 1 week only.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Thank you and good to see your back in action again.
    Thanks bro.
    The pics of Miyu on the website are definitely Miyu and give you a very accurate idea of her pretty face and sexy body, especially her amazing ass.
    The only difference is the eyes are made unrealistically huge in the pics.
    In real life she does have beautiful big eyes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thx Rooter. Back in Action! So how’s Fujiko? She seems very professional from both pic and description.

Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Thx Rooter. Back in Action! So how’s Fujiko? She seems very professional from both pic and description.
    I have done a AR on Fujiko bro. All the details are there.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...OCK-WORSHIPPER

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great Review! On my list. Thx again rooter!

Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Great Review! On my list. Thx again rooter!
    You gonna see Miyu or Fujiko?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you Rooter for this review. I had two amazing bookings with her, and she was just awesome. Fit and flexible, very friendly, genuine reactions to daty, and non-stop kissing. First time I saw someone do splits while in missionary and cg. And my personal highlight was the splits while doing doggy, such a visual experience.