Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secrets Better Kept

Senior Member(無間使者)

Secrets Better Kept

Occasionally you’ll receive an unexpected bonus during a session
    The girl feels comfortable with you and has an itch that needs to be scratched
    Unadvertised and no cost.
    By advertising that you’ve been lucky you can spoil it not only for the girl but for yourself
    Many punters view this forum and are not registered and contribute nothing
    They book the girl and then demand the same service for nothing.
    They are then pissed off when denied
    The next time you visit you miss out
    The service you were lucky to receive was at the girls discretion and a bonus for you
    A girl I was seeing regularly used to throw anal into the service.
    Then she stopped
    After a few more visits I asked why
    Some idiot had posted it on a punter forum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess it’s a case of sharing intel for the benefit of other punters, which is fair and what this forum is about. I acknowledge and thank those who do share their experiences. However, despite not really being offered any additional services and freebies myself, I can understand not sharing an experience on occasions where the WL/ML has offered you a service she doesn’t normally provide others and would prefer it kept private. You should respect their wishes.

In relation to showing up and demanding a service from a ML/WL, you have read about on a forum such as this one…..that is poor form. I have booked a couple of girls based on reviews I have read and I did not experience anything like the said reviews. I didn’t complain or mention the forum. It is what it is. It’s up to them what they offer and you should not arrive and expect the same offering other punters have received. And who knows, perhaps some of the reviews are not actually genuine.

At the end of the day, there is a reason why it is called ‘punting’.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To avoid this you can always write a review without going into description of the extras provided outside of the norm. Then the girl gets more customers without been hassled, punters on here get good intel and you get to keep those extras from discontinuing in the future.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I also received an unexpected bonus recently but I also see it more as a loyalty bonus
    I have been going to the same massage shop for a few years and seeing the same ML and owner
    I get a good massage and part 2 and looked after as a regular
    Last week at the halfway point she asked if I would like a second girl to join us for the NHJ
    I thanked her for the offer but said not really in my budget to which she replied don’t worry I look after you as you are regular
    As it turned out for not much more than my usual amount I got 20 minutes of 2 nude Chinese women rubbing me, sucking my nuts, titty sucking and my hands wandering everywhere
    Don’t know if I will get the same offer next time but it definitely paid to be loyal to this ML

I'll admit it. I've been lazy with AR's and should be contributing more. Of course, there's always going to be girls that are willing to offer extras at no cost and primarily it's with regulars. What I receive may not be what others receive. Even if I was honest and told brothers, they may not get the same service. Ive been there where a certain WL at the shop offers anal to customers but if I ask, she'll say no. If you see a WL enough times, treat her with respect, be kind and overall, just be a good bloke, you'll be offered extras for sure. I've been punting for 6 years and doing what I do as in treat the girls with respect, it will reap rewards. If it's a dud punt, different story but if you get along with the girl and you have good chemistry, anything is possible. Take my advice or not, it's up to you but it's always worked for me during my punting career. The girls know who the assholes are and who the good guys are. Trust me.
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 23-05-2024 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Spelling of word

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fully agree. Loyalty pays. And if you're a nice guy you'll be offered a lot more at little extra or sometimes the same price. Recently I received a BBBJ CIM at a very popular massage place by one of the most popular girls for what would normally be the price of a NHJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess for some punters when their expectations are not met they become nasty and turn on the girl. And perhaps in the first place their attitude towards the girl resulted in an indifferent service.

I took an indifferent service as part of the punting experience which made you value the good ML/WLs who rewarded the respect you gave them.

The punter who wants it all their way just because they pay the money doesn’t understand attitude.
    I had one WL who wanted money upfront - even though I had been with her several times before and always paid after the service - why? because she explained to me that a person took a service but didn’t pay at the end - quoting “no sexual services on these premises”.

So I guess the attitude of a ML/WL is shaped by the abysmal world in which they operate.

Imagine you going to work and not getting paid and treated like shit by your customers.

Pretty simple isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I guess for some punters when their expectations are not met they become nasty and turn on the girl. And perhaps in the first place their attitude towards the girl resulted in an indifferent service.

I took an indifferent service as part of the punting experience which made you value the good ML/WLs who rewarded the respect you gave them.

The punter who wants it all their way just because they pay the money doesn’t understand attitude.
    I had one WL who wanted money upfront - even though I had been with her several times before and always paid after the service - why? because she explained to me that a person took a service but didn’t pay at the end - quoting “no sexual services on these premises”.

So I guess the attitude of a ML/WL is shaped by the abysmal world in which they operate.

Imagine you going to work and not getting paid and treated like shit by your customers.

Pretty simple isn’t it?
    No matter how bad the service is or how bad the girl treats me, I will and always still be respectful.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post

Pretty simple isn’t it?
    You've described the typical day of an Aussie battler

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thread Drift..,
    This is about keeping quiet when you get lucky and not making life difficult for the generous girl

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Boys will be boys. Like a kid who'd just gotten the bestest trading card ever, they will go out there and parade it around like a trophy.

Only mature, grown up men will keep their mouths completely shut when they get something special because, when it comes to men, it takes maturity to be able to have empathy. Unfortunately that's how it is for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Thread Drift..,
    This is about keeping quiet when you get lucky and not making life difficult for the generous girl
    But you see, they are one and the same. Actions have consequences. You're talking about actions, keeping quiet, for your benefit, so you can continue to receive, fine, but WADR, a tad selfish. But that's only 1 part. The larger part is it can have unfortunate consequences for the girl. 2 sides/SAME coin. Unfortunately, most of the guilty parties don't care, but perhaps a few reading, if given more of a why, might begin to understand.

This has been a problem since Forum v0.01. You always have guests (aka leechers), welfare (members who take but never give), etc. But they never provide any compromising posts. What you have are the braggarts who think that boasting to the bros about the extra extras they got makes them BMOF (big men on forum). And you have the entitled who think that they are OWED said service. A subset are the entitled who demand said service at a lower price because "I never pay retail...". You losing an extra is a "sorry about that", she having to live with any number of punters demanding the same is a "tragedy".

Other climes where there are NO protections (i.e. prostitution is illegal, so LE is not an option), the girl is a foreigner... and there are a number of braggerts and entitled around... any reasonable expat understands this. SYD is actually quite tame, but still, why bring more hassles to someone.

For most punters, it's just common sense. Myself, I try to contribute what I can, accurate reports, but I make no bones about it, my FIRST allegiance is to the girl, so I am careful about details (even price). Put yourself in the other person's shoes (thank you GoldfishMan for the word I was missing, empathy) and THINK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today without asking I had one do up my shoelaces the correct way, straighten my shirt and brush my hair. Of her own volition she even remembered how many times I had seen her. The last time I saw her and which other girls we were with.

She really is a very very nice WL.

The small things you remember.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do Australian men come so quickly.?
    So they can run out and tell their mates
    Same principal applies with this
    Trying to be helpful on this forum is about as rewarding as herding cats with attention deficient disorder

the way i am punting these days I would never do an AR. Are other punters doing the same with these girls? Perhaps and probably, but for the very reasons the op has pointed out I am pretty happy with the service I get and have no need to share.

Ironically, I had a bit of a spontaneous bender recently and the next day a girl from the shop that wasn't working on the day messages me saying she was disappointed I didn't invite her. One of the other girls told her and she wasn't happy about missing out on the coin. Kinda double standards, but again, when you are happy with the punting you are doing and there is lots of extras happening it's definitely better to keep it to yourself, or at very least PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    the way i am punting these days I would never do an AR. Are other punters doing the same with these girls? Perhaps and probably, but for the very reasons the op has pointed out I am pretty happy with the service I get and have no need to share.
    For me, if you're seeing your regulars, an initial AR might be in order. But after that? The reason she's a regular is that she's providing continuing good service, so any subsequent AR would just be a copy and paste. I do find AR's useful when scouting, consider them a step above photos, but still, same category. Some can be actual, others photoshopped, and others outright bogus. After all, it's HIS experience with the girl, not necessarily mine. Only true test is BOTG. The Shop and Girl Info thread very informative, as are shop WeChats. There are tradeoffs: potentially more business for her, but also the risk of visits from those who don't understand YMMV.

Elsewhere, where the MO is FL's in bars, I'd be frequently asked for contacts. I'd always ask the girl for permission, and she'd always ask "Is he the same as you?" Since I couldn't answer in the affirmative, I wouldn't pass along the contact. Best I could say was go see for yourself. I'd say the same here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To the OP & other bro's on this thread - the opinions & thoughts expressed here reflect nicely why I haven't / don't post any detailed AR's of my sessions with my regular out of respect for her and (probably selfishly) to keep the great thing we have to keep going...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not spruiking the virtues of a particular ML you've seen a few times and get along with, who then throws in a no cost extra along with a "don't tell others" plea, is a simple case of respect for the girl's wishes ...... and once that level of trust has been established between you, more no cost extras can flow freely at her discretion. It's not rocket science.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I must be one of the few who doesn't benefit from AR's. For me, it is a turn off when a WL is really popular due to rave reviews. I simply don't want to see WL's that I know that are fully booked during the day. Its the same reason I prefer morning punts or closer to midday, when hopefully the girl is a bit more refresher.

Quote Originally Posted by asnabc View Post
    I must be one of the few who doesn't benefit from AR's. For me, it is a turn off when a WL is really popular due to rave reviews. I simply don't want to see WL's that I know that are fully booked during the day. Its the same reason I prefer morning punts or closer to midday, when hopefully the girl is a bit more refresher.
    I stumbled out of a brothel at 6am the other day after a debaucherous triple that finished as a double. All the girls were working that day so I am not sure how 'fresh' they would have been for that punter that turns up when the doors open!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast