Thread: V Ivy

Senior Member(無間使者)

V Ivy

Straight into Ginza Empire at midday. 8-9 in the lineup, 5-6 I could have chosen. Schion a Japanese girl who they say squirts was busy. I went for Ivy. A 22 yr old Saigon Spinner. Size 6, leggy and small enhanced Bs with big nipples. She said she had never worked in Vietnam but a couple of tats say bar girl there or beer promo girl to me.

Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY made her cum, lasered pussy. All the positions and tried to finish me off in the shower after the 60 min call twice over! I saved my swimmers for later. $290 for the hour.

Highlight would have been reverse cowgirl. A good hard hour of action. If you take your A game you will win 6-3, your club game and it could be a closer result!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you visit on Monday or week end? I never have a chance to see any line up last month so you are so lucky to get to choose from 9 in the line up. Maybe the winner month is quiet for business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you say 9 in a line up?!

Never seen that many ...
    Assume it was a quick put there nose in doorway and say their name

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post

Never seen that many ...
    I usually make bookings, so don't need the line up. But on several occasions when I've been early to my booking and I'm waiting in the communal room, I've seen the line ups take place. The last few times in the past weeks, there were 10+ girls lining up. And this is the girls actually coming in and standing in a line in the communal waiting room, and one of the reception coming in and going through each one by name.

My guess is this is a function of the punting slow-down due to cost of living pressures. The popular girls still get booked out, so don't need to line up. But the other girls are probably more willing to do the line up to get more customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    I usually make bookings, so don't need the line up. But on several occasions when I've been early to my booking and I'm waiting in the communal room, I've seen the line ups take place. The last few times in the past weeks, there were 10+ girls lining up. And this is the girls actually coming in and standing in a line in the communal waiting room, and one of the reception coming in and going through each one by name.

My guess is this is a function of the punting slow-down due to cost of living pressures. The popular girls still get booked out, so don't need to line up. But the other girls are probably more willing to do the line up to get more customers.
    What days / times in the last few weeks?

I went on a Sunday last month and there were 4-5 dudes sitting in the waiting room for at least a good 20-30 minutes, well waiting for their turns. So I imagined then that business was booming, well at least on that day with all girls being booked out presumably.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Sunday visit was completed. Full lineup in the room, with one of the staff going through the girl's names.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    What days / times in the last few weeks?

I went on a Sunday last month and there were 4-5 dudes sitting in the waiting room for at least a good 20-30 minutes, well waiting for their turns. So I imagined then that business was booming, well at least on that day with all girls being booked out presumably.
    Last Wednesday and the Saturday before that around lunchtime.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Did you visit on Monday or week end? I never have a chance to see any line up last month so you are so lucky to get to choose from 9 in the line up. Maybe the winner month is quiet for business.
    Brooooo empire is the easiest to see lineup compared with club cos the girls generally aren’t allocated a room

There are girls you probly won’t ever see in a lineup eg rebecca and IU but generally when you go at a less busy time you’re bound to get a lineup of some kind

I went on a week day shortly after lunch and saw 8-10 girls heaps!!

But I think 1 or 2 couldn’t do the booking time I was after but reception still called them out it was so cool ( my first lineup in a long time) they go all girls come say hello all girl say hello and you just hear the clickity and clacking of heels

Fuck that should be some asmr shit to get the juices flowing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post

Never seen that many ...
    When I saw the lineup they asked all the girls to walk in one by one and they were lined up against that massive glass mirror and reception introduced them one by one and paused for a bit before going ok

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe the winner month is quiet for business.
    Are winter months slower for the punter business?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw her today. SAid the same thing here but def been around bars as she loves to go out to clubs. Told me i should to Vietnam and go clubbing she can get some ladies to come with me, if they look like her absolutly.

Service was similar, loves getting it on in the shower, great long bbbj and some pussy play, onto the bed. 40 min of dfk, amazing pussyslide and more bbbj.

I got on top finally and came with in 5 min i was too excited. She wanted round too after calling me the hot body guy lol but i was happy with a massage.

Joined me in the shower and wanteds to go again, buzzer went off 5 times hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Brooooo empire is the easiest to see lineup compared with club cos the girls generally aren’t allocated a room

There are girls you probly won’t ever see in a lineup eg rebecca and IU but generally when you go at a less busy time you’re bound to get a lineup of some kind

I went on a week day shortly after lunch and saw 8-10 girls heaps!!

But I think 1 or 2 couldn’t do the booking time I was after but reception still called them out it was so cool ( my first lineup in a long time) they go all girls come say hello all girl say hello and you just hear the clickity and clacking of heels

Fuck that should be some asmr shit to get the juices flowing
    So ChatGPT summized:
    1. Lunch time 1pm can see line up
    2. Week day.

I never been there on week end lunch time. but good secret. Thank you again, Jack. You are the school master for me to learn all the tricks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel on V Ivy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Are winter months slower for the punter business?
    If ur horny ur horny I reckon hahah

Was at empire yesterday and perhaps peak time there was only 3 girls available in lineup LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So ChatGPT summized:
    1. Lunch time 1pm can see line up
    2. Week day.

I never been there on week end lunch time. but good secret. Thank you again, Jack. You are the school master for me to learn all the tricks.
    Lmfaoooo u crack me up… chatGPT

Perhaps weekday I rarely go on weekend

And yea early in the morning or like 2/3pm onwards is good for lineup me thinks