Thread: N5M Paloma Geezuss

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

N5M Paloma Geezuss

Paloma
    1 hr/$270

Fellas, OMFG
    Exactly as per everyone's description. This chick is a Gem. Absolutely 10/10.

All of it: looks sexy, bit nice tits, sexy ass, nice toned legs, sexy feet, the whole "fucking" package.

Decided to treat myself after a shit few weeks with work & life.

Had a few hrs free this morning and after all the reviews decided to give her a go. Worth every cent..and some..

DFK from the minute she walks in for practically the whole hour when I wasn't either in her mouth or pussy. She tasted fucking awesome, so wet, so dirty, and so fucking 🔥. Legs spread wide letting me eat her shaved pussy and ass. Finger in pussy, finger in ass, she was moaning and nice & wet. I was her 1st for the day. Lucky me. And she was horny. Bonus...
    Missionary was hot, sucking her toes while shes looking at me with those sexy fuck me hard eyes. Reverse holding her sexy feet was awesome fun, esp when she took over and started ramming into me in CG,,wow., then turned around & got on top and literally rode me like a horse, fk me...She can take it..HARD..and give it back just as hard..
    I was just as horny as she was today. She warned me..lol, I warned her back..

She drained me, left wanting to eat and sleep. Got home, and crashed for an hour..lol

Everything apart from anal was on the cards. From the minute she walked in, pure sexy hotness, she knows it and knows what to do. She can take a pounding also.
    Yummy feet, yep I have a foot fetish, she liked it also, friendly, hot thai chick. Sexy DFK all the way through, yum I loved it..Had me so hard, nice tongue action.
    Honestly boys, I had an absolute ball. 2 rounds of pure pleasure. Not much off the cards. Anal play included but no anal sex. I didn't even ask to be fair.

On my drive I knew what I wanted and had it played out in my head and Paloma delivered and some. Got exactly what I was after, rough, dirty, hot foot fetish, pussy/ass eating fuck..

Thinking to myself on the drive home, I wonder if they let me take her for the whole day, I mean to stay there and fuck her all day, for her whole shift.id have to be able to at least order Uber Eats Lol, it cost just over $2k. But I reckon I'd need an ambulance after. Would be worth it. Got me thinking now....
    Challenge Accepted

Go and treat yourself one of N5 gems...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR, sounds awesome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro. She's incredibly hot. Was gonna visit her today but my plans changed. Also have a foot fetish and remember she had sexy feet. Thanks for the reminder

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That must have been around 11am when I got there. I was selecting girls. She’s every bit a hot fuck toy. You cannot go wrong with her as she does everything so damn well.

She will back onto you in doggy and take everything you can give and return it. I’m still smiling thinking about her doing that.

Thumb in her arse gets her off as you pound her pussy. She rides both. Such a great lover!

I’ve written a few reviews about her and every time she delivers. I’m still smiling, that’s how good she is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bro, yep it was around 11am. She was so much fun. She certainly delivers. OMG.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Such sexy feet and loves when you suck her toes. This chick goes off, total fucktoy. Next time might have to be 2 hours. Still can't stop thinking about the fun today.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    absolute star this woman

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve never been to a top tier FS joint like no5, ginza ect. But when I decide to Ive told myself I’d see Paloma. The reviews Ive read have been wild

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    Such sexy feet and loves when you suck her toes. This chick goes off, total fucktoy. Next time might have to be 2 hours. Still can't stop thinking about the fun today.
    Everything you say about her is 100 percent correct. I was just checking who is at 42G and she’s there today. She rotates between the two places.

Paloma is one lady who consistently delivers every time you see her. Your always get her best.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro, she is wild
    N5M is wild. The quality is so good. I wonder how they chose the girls, who does the taste test. Haha and how do they find these gems.
    Sign me up, free..
    Once you go to a quality shop like N5M, you'll never settle for less, and why should you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is, and so much fun, just horny and dirty..Fkn luv it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can anyone post a photo? I'm in Sydney for a sukebe holiday and this sounds like the perfect way to finish it off, but I can't find her on the N5M site.

Will return with a review of my own

Thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    How tall is she? More slim or meaty?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    How tall is she? More slim or meaty?
    Here you go...
    https://archive.is/7nyAr

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sukebe Holiday. Bro that sounds Wild.
    Hit me up I'll show you some top places. (Your shout) lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Slowly working through the bucket list of No5’s Thai gems. Today, Paloma and she was lovely, plenty of detail provided before so not going to repeat. My takeaway is yet another delightful young lady who brings warmth and enthusiasm to the entire session.
    Thank you No5 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How would you gents compare her to some of the GOATS at Ginza - Rebecca, I’ve, Jessie, Misha etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Paloma

what is Paloma name at 42 Gladeville?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolas View Post
    Is she there as well? How many days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolas View Post
    Paloma