Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's 420. WLs who smoke weed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sex on weed is hot, but nothing comes close to sex on MDA (note - MDA is not ecstasy). And of course, sex on drugs is way better with a friend / lover / girlfriend when you do bareback all day / night. ...but I have had some very hot punts on drugs 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Where she work ?
    C Summer at 278/Ginza bro. I just read your comment lol. For me, she looks like Sana but for others, they may think differently. But yeah man, she is one hot chick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    omg bro. my mate had THC gummy bears. at first, I didn't feel anything so ended up smashing 5. Within 1 hour, I could start feeling it and kept on getting higher and higher as time went by. At the 5 hour mark, I was flying so high that I felt like I was on a A380 flying to Dubai. Ended up heading to the city afterwards at 1am and went to No5 Marrickville. Best fucking sex of my life being smashed.
    Nice, sounds like a scene from The Hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by JC74 View Post
    Nice, sounds like a scene from The Hangover.
    It really was bro. The entire evening and the following two days was a blur. I saw J Lilina and my god, her BBBJ was amazing. She knew I was smashed so was really good chatting to her whilst holding up the conversation. This was of course after the main event (sex). I wish she was back on the roster though. That thigh gap, her ass and tits are just sexy.
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 24-05-2024 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling error

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12