Yes the old 121 Club Brothel
    Been there for years
    But closed permanently during covid
    Place had more than three rooms though
    Wide fronted two story terrace with rear lane access
    Short walk down from the Harlequin hotel

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    So how do punters get their names on the VIP list? Do they have to shlep it for a while somewhere else...
    No. Not is like that crazy cbd shop. I guess anyone is a regulars at SS nd 108 Mirage can book..first in first served .
    Not that complicated. Once the wechat is up just text them make a booking ...that simple!!
    I reckon most the time , u have to book ahead..it's like Ginza etc

108 more than 85% is booked out.( not a good idea to walk in) Mari is booked out every week she is on even before the roster is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Yes the old 121 Club
    Been there for years
    But closed permanently during covid
    Place had more than three rooms though
    Wide fronted two story terrace with rear lane acces
    Yes. Small is easy to manage. Nana is a busy lady !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Yes. Small is easy to manage. Nana is a busy lady !
    Can't see any reason for me to visit.
    Small roster
    Busy tired girls
    No doubt higher rate
    Many places already beginning to struggle
    Can only wish Nana the best of luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Update - the address is 121 Pyrmont street ( less than 1 minutes walk from star city.( Ex Caucasian brothel ) I think it is open this Sunday! Nana will bring her "best girl there plus new girl " mostly doing FS !

Is a small place it only has " 3 rooms" that explain why
    booking only..the girls will be booked out most the time anyway.

Is like a 5 star Establishment...big mirror on side md top , huge bed plus shower in room

Any good regular can book from SS or 108 Mirage. It will be flat out... Guys was complaining she took the best girls to 108 Mirage, haha.

Parking - it got space for about 2 to 4 cars

Open hours same as 108..close at 11pm

So yes, Nana know what she doing . She a excellent operator
    What's SS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suppose punting is a want not a need.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What shops are struggling?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    What's SS?

Sussex star. Nana’s another shop on Sussex street.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMO Nana is very savvy, knows what shes doing, has run enough shops successfully.
    Shes wouldn't go into this without figuring out a few things, and would have calculated the risk short term.
    Shes not afraid to try new things.

Still has Sussex Star as well as 108.
    She ran one the best rosters at 88 Artamon @2018 -19 rostering backpackers from various countries, was clever and stellar lineup and very different than average shops.

Hope her new venture goes well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    IMO Nana is very savvy, knows what shes doing, has run enough shops successfully.
    Shes wouldn't go into this without figuring out a few things, and would have calculated the risk short term.
    Shes not afraid to try new things.

Still has Sussex Star as well as 108.
    She ran one the best rosters at 88 Artamon @2018 -19 rostering backpackers from various countries, was clever and stellar lineup and very different than average shops.

Hope her new venture goes well.
    I feel like Sussex star is a shithole if it's the place I'm thinking of. The rooms smell so damn mouldy and the girls were nothing to write home about.

Is it the grey building by the CrossFit place? I thought it was called JK Massage or some shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    I feel like Sussex star is a shithole if it's the place I'm thinking of. The rooms smell so damn mouldy and the girls were nothing to write home about.

Is it the grey building by the CrossFit place? I thought it was called JK Massage or some shit.
    It is the shop you're thinking of and you're correct that the rooms are not in the cleanest conditions. The girls also complain about this.

But there are some good to great girls there that don't work at 108 but can offer similar services if they like you. It was where many of the greats that are at 108 originally started.

You can get BBBJ and FS if you pick the right girls and if they're in the right mood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    It is the shop you're thinking of and you're correct that the rooms are not in the cleanest conditions. The girls also complain about this.

But there are some good to great girls there that don't work at 108 but can offer similar services if they like you. It was where many of the greats that are at 108 originally started.

You can get BBBJ and FS if you pick the right girls and if they're in the right mood.
    But the prices aren't even great there. I can spend like 20$ more and go to CBD have a clean room and guarantee that shit. Like I get it, not everyone wants to pay the higher prices, but it's a hell of a lot easier to enjoy your session when you have a built in shower, a room the girl and punter are happy to be in, and a (almost always) PYT on you from the start of the session.

If you're going there for just a happy ending, there are so many places that are cheaper, cleaner, and the girls are happy to be there. I just don't get the appeal, maybe it's the fact that you MAY get OTT service there, but it's not like it's discounted.

Now 108 I've heard great things about, but it's too close to home for me to punt at, so since I think SS is a shit hole, and I can't punt at 108 I am not excluded from ever being allowed in this establishment, even though I spend plenty of money weekly on punting and would easily be on their 'VIP list' if I chose to punt at their establishments. See the flawed business logic guys? I would happily give this place a few visits based on what I've heard about 108.

Can't see any reason for me to visit.
    Small roster
    Busy tired girls
    No doubt higher rate
    Can only wish Nana the best of luck
    I guess you're not asian?
    108 is mainly Asians go there. 121 will probably be the same. Plus, Star City $$$ is nearby. The potential is huge!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well well, shop opening tmrw with nice lineups incl a girl who was previously fully booked.

Anyone tried Ayu at 108? Heard she also works at Ginza or some other shop but very rarely appears. She looks hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the cost?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m always interested in how businesses run, the return. It’s a good test case. I wish them luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The roster is coming but no cost and no website. Has anyone confimred the prices? I am assuming they'd be more than 108

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drove past there today on the way to the Star. It has the usual red and blue flashing “open” sign lit up and a bit of mesh screwed to the front door. A 121 number on the top landing and the same on the ground level. Number styles don’t match and there’s nothing outside to indicate any spend on fit out except the mesh, which looks a bit dodgy.

Inside could be different?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few days out and no info around
    Thought I'd help by starting this thread
    Quite like Nana
    One of her inner sanctum Nancy peg boys didn't know about her new business so he sent Nana a message saying I was being negative
    Soon got a gob full full from Nana
    Last time I try to help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not my type of shop.
    But here's some information.Screenshot_20240526-174123_WeChat.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast