Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do girls get meal breaks?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do girls get meal breaks?

A lot of WLs and MLs I see often tell me they're hungry because they haven't eaten all day. So I was wondering if shops give girls proper time to eat anything at all during the day?

If a girl is booked out the whole day, or it just happens the shop is very busy and she keeps getting picked, then does the shop take note and make sure they get some meal times?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus_haha View Post
    A lot of WLs and MLs I see often tell me they're hungry because they haven't eaten all day. So I was wondering if shops give girls proper time to eat anything at all during the day?

If a girl is booked out the whole day, or it just happens the shop is very busy and she keeps getting picked, then does the shop take note and make sure they get some meal times?
    I visited one of my regulars last Friday and she said she eats between bookings.

Depends on if she swallows... (Sorry, couldn't resist).
    In reality, like Peza mentioned, it's in the break room between bookings. But I don't think she has an authorized lunch hour.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    sausage buffet

post too short

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The best way to find this out is to talk to the girls! 99% of customers walk in, fuck, and walk out.. so it will often improve your punt a hundred fold if you can have a great conversation that revolves around THEM rather than the usual "How long have you been in aus, where are you from, can I come in your mouth?" Sometimes you can actually feel their body loosen up and their massage change while you're having these conversations If you have a regular girl and she tells you she's hungry and doesn't get meal breaks, bring her something next time and encourage her to eat if she wants during your session. They'll often say "no no it's ok" because they're trying to make the session about you (either because they're a great WL who puts the customer first, or they're terrified of their boss finding out they took 30 seconds to smash a sando) but try to spin that around and make them feel like you care... one way to do this is to book for 15-30min longer than you really want and tell her "I booked extra time so you could stop and relax for a minute." If you can't spring for the extra time, encourage her to eat while you have your shower. I recommend bringing healthy food that can last for at least a couple of days without being refrigerated so she can keep it with her instead of putting it in the staff fridge where it'll probably get pinched, and avoid hot or smelly food... bring something she can just nibble on whenever she likes. Don't bring her a burger

I love to have these conversations with the girls, and in my experience they just work work work. Some of them are forced to do so by the shop, others just want all the moneys and they voluntarily sacrifice their meal breaks to make more money so they often just eat little nibbles when they can in between customers. This isn't a symptom of the adult industry but a symptom of our capitalist system that incentivises us with money - I used to work in a construction-based job that was paid casually by the hour and, despite our award and fatigue regulations requiring that we have a 30min unpaid lunch break, nine days out of ten we'd just send it through lunch because that extra half hour is double bubble and often triggers an extra allowance, so it'd end up making you $50+ at the end of the day. Some customers would provide lunch for us so we could eat while we worked, those were always the best customers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doubt it, but by choice. These girls are like contractors of the tradie world. Time is $$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You can bring them lunch, they will certainly be appreciating

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow_sub View Post
    You can bring them lunch, they will certainly be appreciating
    It’s not the food they’re lacking it’s the time to eat if they have a full day of bookings.

What they would appreciate is giving them the time you booked to allow them to eat. But all you’re really doing is giving them energy and sustenance to get pounded by the next punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post
    It’s not the food they’re lacking it’s the time to eat if they have a full day of bookings.

What they would appreciate is giving them the time you booked to allow them to eat. But all you’re really doing is giving them energy and sustenance to get pounded by the next punter.
    But you have the perfect dessert for her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Malt View Post

Wait… you want the punter to spend 250-400$ for the girl to have lunch through their session?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have had in the past management ask me to push back a booking so she can eat, so they do get lunch breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Wait… you want the punter to spend 250-400$ for the girl to have lunch through their session?
    Yeah bro, I have seen Uber eats rock at brothels to deliver food to punters and WL during bookings lol. It's strange as I wouldn't do it. Last time I saw it was when I was waiting for a WL. Dude buzzed into the shop and the punter got the food then went back to the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As long as you’re not the next punter straight after lunch it’s ok.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Yeah bro, I have seen Uber eats rock at brothels to deliver food to punters and WL during bookings lol. It's strange as I wouldn't do it. Last time I saw it was when I was waiting for a WL. Dude buzzed into the shop and the punter got the food then went back to the room
    I've seen a few Uber eats and Deliveroos take meals into shops, though most chicks would prefer a happy meal over a Big Whopper. Some like to wrap the Big Mac before getting the 1/4 pounder. Either way if it's finger lickin' good....I'm lovin it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    If you're having a booking longer than 1 hour it can increase the chemistry by having lunch/dinner together in the room and smashing right after as long as you don't order anything garlicky. Tried it once with a private WL long ago, she asked me if I can book her a little longer and bring food becoz she's hungry. So happens that the private apartment has a tiny coffee table so we took that into the room, had dinner + convos before we start smashing. And she was wearing her daily clothes instead of lingerie so it actually felt like we were on a date, stripping her off her clothes and all.

Quote Originally Posted by kayofa View Post
    If you're having a booking longer than 1 hour it can increase the chemistry by having lunch/dinner together in the room and smashing right after as long as you don't order anything garlicky. Tried it once with a private WL long ago, she asked me if I can book her a little longer and bring food becoz she's hungry. So happens that the private apartment has a tiny coffee table so we took that into the room, had dinner + convos before we start smashing. And she was wearing her daily clothes instead of lingerie so it actually felt like we were on a date, stripping her off her clothes and all.
    That's makes sense but I've never done that in a shop. A couple of years ago, I picked up my regular and we went to a restaurant before she started work. It was some place in campsie then headed to the pub nearby, played some pokies then headed to her work. She paid for dinner and I paid for a 1 hour at the shop. Just to be clear, this was a regular occurrence as well and not something to build chemistry as we already had it. But I guess you raise a good point as eating together especially during long bookings, can be beneficial.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My regular & I usually have pretty long sessions, so often we go out for a coffee & a bite to eat before we go back for "dessert"...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Food and sex don't mix for me, I'm afraid. There was one sesh I had with a fave WL of mine at GC years ago that was really fucked up by food. First, she had her meal of Chinese spicy yabbies during the sesh and stank the whole room up. Smelt like the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant in there. Second, I'd had an extremely heavy meal of Betty's burgers hours before that left me feeling bloated.

I ended up not being able to cum, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Food and sex don't mix for me, I'm afraid. There was one sesh I had with a fave WL of mine at GC years ago that was really fucked up by food. First, she had her meal of Chinese spicy yabbies during the sesh and stank the whole room up. Smelt like the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant in there. Second, I'd had an extremely heavy meal of Betty's burgers hours before that left me feeling bloated.

I ended up not being able to cum, lol...
    i had something similar happen to me but it wasnt smell but it was getting a BBBJ after she made and cooked some spicy food with chilis.

dick was on fire for a bit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I've had girls tell me they're hungry, or haven't had time to eat that day.

Not sure if that is due to them not wanting to take the time out for a meal break (and maybe miss out on a customer), or management booking them solid.

On the other hand I've had a booking pushed back because 'that's the time of her dinner break' , and had a WL tell me about going next door to the local chicken shop to order lunch for all the girls at the shop.

So at least sometimes they get meal breaks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast