Thread: J Yui. She's like a sexy dwarf?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

J Yui. She's like a sexy dwarf?

Firefly Yui

A bit of a late AR as I believe Yui has gone back to Japan today (she did say she might come back later). So I popped into Jesse's Firefly after seeing a few tempting photos.

Decided to book Yui cause I saw a good AR by Asiaddict.

Rocked up and paid the damage and up the stairs where she's already waiting. Initial impressions was that yea she's definitely short. Body I would say is a bit stocky. Like a tiny thick girl. It's hard to describe cause she's not fat but she's got some thickness to her. She's got bullet tits that are C cup and pussy is shaved.

She's like a short power lifter or like maybe a really sexy dwarf kinda body shape. Face is more girl next door type. She's very friendly though and we were chatting and giggling like friends.

Shower and mouth wash was standard and then onto the bed. Good cat bath. DFK, we kinda eased into but I eventually got some tongue. Moved down slowly for an great BBBJ. Good technique of licking the tip etc. Onto the main event and good CG. She's pretty tight and does need a bit of lube. Moved to mish before blasting in doggy.

She does give a wicked massage after that got me squirming as it was definitely a hard firm massage. We chatted a bit before time was up.

I showered and went out the door. Overall not bad. Time flew surprisingly fast with her. Service was quite good. I would just say her body shape wasn't my type.

I definitely want to try the other one Ran next time as her body shape is more my type. I do prefer a more slim girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review Meng, I totally agree that she is stocky, and your description of a short power lifter is so spot on haha. She does everything above average service wise, and has a really friendly personality. She said she is coming back after a couple of days, and will stay for another two weeks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Nice review Meng, I totally agree that she is stocky, and your description of a short power lifter is so spot on haha. She does everything above average service wise, and has a really friendly personality. She said she is coming back after a couple of days, and will stay for another two weeks.
    Yep 100%. Her service is great. I normally prefer slim girls but she definitely got me hard.