Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner View Post
    There was an ML I use to see regularly at Campsie. It was a legit place and never advertised otherwise. I never got the happy ending but she will lead me on by touching the balls and going really high around the thigh. Never popped the question but the thrill kept me going back so many times.
    Yeah i think i know which one… it’s actually very interesting. Yet i feel they would never cross the boundary.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMantheMyth View Post
    Yeah i think i know which one… it’s actually very interesting. Yet i feel they would never cross the boundary.
    Do you mind pm the place and the girls? Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMTAM2016 View Post
    Do you mind pm the place and the girls? Thanks.
    Let me know if you find out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    PM me if you want details of the girls who “might” do a bit more than a good legit massage.
    Your inbox is full 😅

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    I visited Thai Palms in Dulwich Hill a couple of weeks ago. I had Molly, a milf perhaps bordering on gilf. I had no intention on any extras and it was made quite clear that it was not going to be offered. I was on my stomach, when asked to flipped, the naughty boy in my pants had slid out. Molly placed him back where he belong. She did advise that people with shoulder and back issues tend to come and see and I can totally see why. She gave an amazing massage, and would rank her above Yoyo in Surry Hills for massage ability. Again, not someone I would go to for extras as there are plenty of better options and really don’t think she offers it up.

The massage was not on the cheap side. I paid $90 for the hour. Thai sports massage is how I would describe it. It did get painful around the my rear shoulder and that is due to Molly trying to get rude of the knots. I felt great afterwards. All in all, it was worth the visit for the therapeutic benefits.

I did see Nataly walking around. Not someone I would consider a looker. Has any one had any success with any of the other girls? Feel free to PM me.
    Hi, I was hoping someone might have some intel on this. Great therapeutic massages here, but I have the same view as Johny77 on Nataly, and got a great massage from Molly as well as “Mary May”, who has now left, but nothing else. This shop is a little odd given they do great massages, and all the offerings of Nataly but silence on the rest. The disparity is unusual compared to other legit looking shops. Also, Nataly told me the owner used to be a ML at another shop but now does not do any massaging legit or otherwise. Is it just Nataly here with tacit acceptance from the owner?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to the Palms last month.

Can't remember the first girl name. I was nude up from the start, and for around 15', there is another person's hand massaging my thigh and butt. Then, that person also use the feet to massage my buttocks and inner thigh.
    Then, the first girl left, and I turned over, and that second girl told me that she's Nat.. Paid 1 pineapple and got her shift and bra off, and HJ.
    After that, the first girl returned and massage as normal.

Great massage (not the best), good HE, but I prefer more build up and teasing from the start.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to the Palms last month.

Can't remember the first girl name. I was nude up from the start, and for around 15', there is another person's hand massaging my thigh and butt. Then, that person also use the feet to massage my buttocks and inner thigh.
    Then, the first girl left, and I turned over, and that second girl told me that she's Nat.. Paid 1 pineapple and got her shift and bra off, and HJ.
    After that, the first girl returned and massage as normal.

Great massage (not the best), good HE, but I prefer more build up and teasing from the start.
    Thanks JimTam. That just seems to prove the point that they send Nataly in to do the non-legit stuff, and it’s organised amongst the ladies. Very strange to have one ML at a legit shop who offers everything, and it seems the rest operating legit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I always wonder about those shopping centre ones, maybe there is some sort of massage underbelly ( pun ) that is going on that people will never be aware of. Heehee.

Mind you though I'd never go in tbh & all of my massages are naked HJ as a minimum. Probably wouldn't fly in your local legit shopping centre massage. Heh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmam View Post
    Thanks JimTam. That just seems to prove the point that they send Nataly in to do the non-legit stuff, and it’s organised amongst the ladies. Very strange to have one ML at a legit shop who offers everything, and it seems the rest operating legit.
    Haha good pick up. It is quite strange. When I visited, I was looking for a solid massage without the extras. Google reviews pointed me to Molly. Happy with choice. Didn’t see any of the other girls hanging around. It’s not the type of shop where the hang out behind the counter. That’s the impression I got.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Haha good pick up. It is quite strange. When I visited, I was looking for a solid massage without the extras. Google reviews pointed me to Molly. Happy with choice. Didn’t see any of the other girls hanging around. It’s not the type of shop where the hang out behind the counter. That’s the impression I got.
    Is Nataly the only one providing extras?

There's a super cute, slightly chubby younger girl with blonde hair I've seen around - no idea what anyone else's name is though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Is Nataly the only one providing extras?

There's a super cute, slightly chubby younger girl with blonde hair I've seen around - no idea what anyone else's name is though.
    Yes, I think that is the girl on the photo gallery on their website, pointing to the blackboard. I saw her there briefly on my last visit. She no longer dyes her hair blonde. That’s the other thing - actual photos on a website for an extremely legit looking place. Yet, they have at least one ML offering Part 3, and being tagged in WWE style by her colleagues to administer the finishing move off the top rope

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is not chubby, and I guess she is around mid 30s to late 30s (I am realy bad at guessing age though).
    I might go back again. Maybe try to book her from the beginning if I am interested in HE, or maybe just book different one and see how it goes again. I am more into a very good massage than just normal HE

I think there are 3 rooms at the front, and min 3 rooms at the back. When I was there, they asked me if I was here before, I said yes and that's why I got the back room.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is not chubby, and I guess she is around mid 30s to late 30s (I am realy bad at guessing age though).
    I might go back again. Maybe try to book her from the beginning if I am interested in HE, or maybe just book different one and see how it goes again. I am more into a very good massage than just normal HE

I think there are 3 rooms at the front, and min 3 rooms at the back. When I was there, they asked me if I was here before, I said yes and that's why I got the back room.
    JimTam, the girl Stubbies and I are talking about is definitely in her mid-20s. The photo of her on the website is pretty clear, and I have seen her. Nataly is thin and would possibly be in her late 30s, but more likely early 40s.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    JimTam, the girl Stubbies and I are talking about is definitely in her mid-20s. The photo of her on the website is pretty clear, and I have seen her. Nataly is thin and would possibly be in her late 30s, but more likely early 40s.
    Had a go of the Molly and and Nat combo today. Strange set up but it works. Awesome to get a brief four handed massage. Mollys massage is hard and great. Nat does the job and has nice fake tits you can suck on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Had a go of the Molly and and Nat combo today. Strange set up but it works. Awesome to get a brief four handed massage. Mollys massage is hard and great. Nat does the job and has nice fake tits you can suck on.
    Which one is Molly? She the cute younger one?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbies4Lyf View Post
    Which one is Molly? She the cute younger one?
    No, Molly is the older one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Mate, when you say “brief four handed massage”, I take it Molly left the room when you and Nat got down to business?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Mate, when you say “brief four handed massage”, I take it Molly left the room when you and Nat got down to business?
    Nat was touching my balls while Molly was going strong for a bit. But yes, she left. I kept my head down and never saw what Molly looked like intentionally. But her massage is hard and good for shoulder pain, you tip the receptionist, not the girl which makes the set up even more strange.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah - tipping the receptionist is a new one for me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Yeah - tipping the receptionist is a new one for me!
    I tipped Nataly directly. I agree - have never tipped a receptionist. Even stranger. It must have been Katie, the owner. She is often on reception.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast