Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Newcastle news

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We need a telegram chat group

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy to join it but this is going pretty well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I spent some time in Newcastle recently and spent a fair bit of time at Methinee's Thai Massage and Shop 19 both in Mayfield. Both owned by the crazy Thai lady (Methinee) who owns the thai restaurant near the Stag and has owned pretty much every RnT in Mayfield at some point. Same lady who started studio 89 and shop 142 a few years back.

Same girls in both shops, roughly the same service. Most of them will do HJ, CBJ, B2B, and FS. I didn't push for BBBJ from any of them. Maya is my fave and I saw her a few times, plus Parry and Jayda were both good. I saw a Katie there too who was good, as well as a really chubby young girl who I was kinda disappointed with when I saw her but gave me great service. I'll try to get some reviews written but so far I haven't had a bad punt at either shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dgf View Post
    I spent some time in Newcastle recently and spent a fair bit of time at Methinee's Thai Massage and Shop 19 both in Mayfield. Both owned by the crazy Thai lady (Methinee) who owns the thai restaurant near the Stag and has owned pretty much every RnT in Mayfield at some point. Same lady who started studio 89 and shop 142 a few years back.

Same girls in both shops, roughly the same service. Most of them will do HJ, CBJ, B2B, and FS. I didn't push for BBBJ from any of them. Maya is my fave and I saw her a few times, plus Parry and Jayda were both good. I saw a Katie there too who was good, as well as a really chubby young girl who I was kinda disappointed with when I saw her but gave me great service. I'll try to get some reviews written but so far I haven't had a bad punt at either shop.
    Damn pricey though...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaders Fist View Post
    New to the area, are there many shops around Maitland?
    There’s quite a few and basically all of them offer extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone recommend any ML or WL offering rimming in Newcastle?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gentlemens Haven on Lambton Rd - are they still operating? They haven't updated their website (nothing unusual) or answered the phone (unusual) for a couple of weeks.....
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1984au View Post
    Damn pricey though...
    Very true, $100 for an hour is the most exxy in town.. extras vary from girl to girl but usually $50 HJ, $100 B2B+CBJ, $150 FS. That being said I'd much rather spend $200 on a great massage and B2B once every week and a half, than spend $150 a week on a shitty massage and an unenthusiastic wristy from a cold-handed 40yo chick who doesn't want to be there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Money isn't everything brother, it's just how we keep score.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone got any info on 14 Brunker? I had a job in Hamilton this morning and drove past, but there was no signage or any indication that it is a MP.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BassHLCYG View Post
    Anyone got any info on 14 Brunker? I had a job in Hamilton this morning and drove past, but there was no signage or any indication that it is a MP.
    I've been here a while ago (maybe a year or so), there was no signage apart from a small A-frame and the usual blue and red LED "open" sign behind the dark windows.

Tried it twice.. meh experience both times, never went back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Something I have found, pretty much all ads on locanto are for girls at:
    131 Beaumont St Hamilton
    13 Bluegum Rd Jesmond
    189 Newcastle Rd Jesmond
    295 Brunker Rd Adamstown

May have missed somewhere but seems to be run by the same person/people, girls just rotate in and out and are never anything like their photos or offer what is in the description.

I took a chance on one today (giselle) that had a clear tattoo. It was confirmed over text that she did indeed have the tattoo it would prove her pics were real. I turn up not sure what to expect and after the girl closed the door behind me it was pretty clear, it wasn't the girl in the pics. Young but frumpy, no tattoo... after questioning her it appeared she had just received instructions via text. Anyway I walked out with my money and enough to make me not return to any of the above locations.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Something I have found, pretty much all ads on locanto are for girls at:
    131 Beaumont St Hamilton
    13 Bluegum Rd Jesmond
    189 Newcastle Rd Jesmond
    295 Brunker Rd Adamstown

May have missed somewhere but seems to be run by the same person/people, girls just rotate in and out and are never anything like their photos or offer what is in the description.

I took a chance on one today (giselle) that had a clear tattoo. It was confirmed over text that she did indeed have the tattoo it would prove her pics were real. I turn up not sure what to expect and after the girl closed the door behind me it was pretty clear, it wasn't the girl in the pics. Young but frumpy, no tattoo... after questioning her it appeared she had just received instructions via text. Anyway I walked out with my money and enough to make me not return to any of the above locations.
    I have been waiting for someone to review her (Giselle) as that picture has been used for multiple ads with different names. I did question her in the past in Tamworth a couple of years ago by message she lost my buisness by nit answering honestly . A shame though as the pics do look inviting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know which shop Camilla works at ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    Does anyone know which shop Camilla works at ?
    There used to be a Camilla at the shop on Turton Rd next to the Knights stadium, Saen Sabay I think. Absolute firecracker about 5' tall maybe 45-50kg, gym-fit with insane curves. Is she no longer there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone got the contact details for Giselle? Not that I want to see her, I'd like to avoid her if possible. Locanto is very much hit and miss in Newcastle, lots of scams
    It's a shame really.
    Has anyone here got some positive experiences ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New house Wallsend

Just to let you know that the girls at 149 Newcastle Rd Wallsend are pretty hot there is Kelly and JoJo and a new girl seen them most times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey64 View Post
    Just to let you know that the girls at 149 Newcastle Rd Wallsend are pretty hot there is Kelly and JoJo and a new girl seen them most times.
    Any ad for this place?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any ad for this place?
    Summer888 on Locanto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Link please. I’ll visit today!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey64 View Post
    Summer888 on Locanto
    Ahh ok, same scammer from wallsend shop, will stay clear.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast