Thread: R x C Venus

Senior Member(無間使者)

R x C Venus

Looks like RxC Venus is back at Ginza Empire. And while I'm not usually a C-girl fan (the language barrier has meant that a lot of sessions have been more coldly clinical for me), some of them have been quite good, a la C Star and C Daisy from back in the day. In fact, Venus has been at Ginza Empire from back in the day too - probably as long as, if not longer, than K Rebecca. Anyways, I'd always been meaning to see RxC Venus, but never got around to it, but finally took the plunge. So here's an AR from her last stint.

Appearance:
    RxC Venus is a tall, full-figured girl. She's not fat by any means, but she's not the slim stick that a lot of the C girls are. To me, the closest comparison body-wise would be K Julia. She's shaved down below. She has big, soft, natural D's which have a bit of heft and sag. She has a nice hourglass figure, long legs, and a great, round butt. She has nice big eyes, and a pretty, exotic face. To me, she seems to have more Asian in appearance than European, but with some features (like the big round eyes) that are more European.

Photo Accuracy:
    The photos are, imo, of Venus. Although the face is slightly obscured, it does look like her.

Personality:
    Venus has an easy-going personality, and is open and warm from the outset. She doesn't seem reserved, nor shy and easily initiates conversation.

Communication:
    Venus has quite a thick Chinese accent, but apart from that, there were no issues conversing as I could understand what she was saying.

1Hr-2Shot Session Highlights:
    * Shower BBBJ was decent with a nice soapy HJ
    * Venus DFKs well and has lovely soft, full lips. Especially compared to some of the C-girls I've seen.
    * Venus does have a set routine, starting with a cat bath, progressing to BBBJ. But she's not fixed on her routine, and is happy to go with the flow afterwards.
    * Rimming was on offer, but I declined.
    * The visuals doing doggie facing the mirror with Venus is especially hot, with her butt in view and her Ds swinging in rhythm with my strokes.
    * Venus gave me a pretty decent massage after round 1.
    * Venus is happy to CIM, but I shot both loads in the dom.

Summary:
    RxC Venus is a great service-oriented girl who is a consummate professional. She's a tall lady with a lovely face, and a figure that you don't usually see on an Asian girl. She's happy to adapt to what you want. But if your preference is to just lay back and let the girl lead, she'll do it all for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks again for sharing the AR bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hey slim, roughly what age is Venus would you guess?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    hey slim, roughly what age is Venus would you guess?
    In general, most of us are terrible at guessing the age of a woman. And that applies even more in the dim/red lighting of the room in a brothel. So I think a lot of us would be gobsmacked if we were to hear the actual age of the WLs themselves - and in this, even the age they tell you they are in the room is often quite misleading.

So while I don't want to put an exact number to her age, put it this way:

Venus first started out at Ginza Empire at least in 2017 - 7 years ago. And she was, at best, late 20's then. So that would make her, in the youngest case-scenario, mid 30s - possibly more.

But the actual age is moot. What's more relevant is how old they "appear" to be. And in this, Venus, like many other WLs, is fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea the reason why i asked is i still have venus’ promo videos on my comp from ginza empire from all the years back. It showed her full face and body. While her body was banging hot, her face seemed already like early 30s.

I know her service is great, but yea, 300 for someone mid to late 30s i prob avoid.

Thanks for heads up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kpopcity

KPOPCITY
    You are very picky Chinese man and have lookism.
    So you are over 6.0 ft and have abs on your stomach and your face looks like a K-pop Idol boy or actor?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And the ginza legend is back, thanks for the awesome review slim72

Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    But the actual age is moot. What's more relevant is how old they "appear" to be. And in this, Venus, like many other WLs, is fine.
    As I've said, I don't work immigration, so passport age is immaterial... eyeball age is. Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you share said promo videos?

one of the best, love Venus. Must see her again soon, she is special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doosan208602 View Post
    KPOPCITY
    You are very picky Chinese man and have lookism.
    So you are over 6.0 ft and have abs on your stomach and your face looks like a K-pop Idol boy or actor?
    Guilty as charged

Edit: guilty as charged on the 6ft and kpop face i mean 🤣

@doosan, so you have a 4 year old account, your first comment was to accuse another punter of being a bald 57 year old chinese man and second comment is im a picky chinese man with lookism 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's a good friend of Rui...great girl
    Miss her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    She's a good friend of Rui...great girl
    Miss her
    Rui was amazing. Saw her towards the end of her time at the shop. Amazing work attitude and service