Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's 420. WLs who smoke weed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sex on weed is hot, but nothing comes close to sex on MDA (note - MDA is not ecstasy). And of course, sex on drugs is way better with a friend / lover / girlfriend when you do bareback all day / night. ...but I have had some very hot punts on drugs 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Where she work ?
    C Summer at 278/Ginza bro. I just read your comment lol. For me, she looks like Sana but for others, they may think differently. But yeah man, she is one hot chick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    omg bro. my mate had THC gummy bears. at first, I didn't feel anything so ended up smashing 5. Within 1 hour, I could start feeling it and kept on getting higher and higher as time went by. At the 5 hour mark, I was flying so high that I felt like I was on a A380 flying to Dubai. Ended up heading to the city afterwards at 1am and went to No5 Marrickville. Best fucking sex of my life being smashed.
    Nice, sounds like a scene from The Hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by JC74 View Post
    Nice, sounds like a scene from The Hangover.
    It really was bro. The entire evening and the following two days was a blur. I saw J Lilina and my god, her BBBJ was amazing. She knew I was smashed so was really good chatting to her whilst holding up the conversation. This was of course after the main event (sex). I wish she was back on the roster though. That thigh gap, her ass and tits are just sexy.
    Last edited by Niceguy11; 24-05-2024 at 11:41 PM. Reason: spelling error

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a similar experience where I shared some THC A flower with friends during a casual hangout. We all enjoyed the relaxed vibe it brought to our time together, and it definitely added to the fun. It’s amazing how cannabis can sometimes enhance social experiences in unexpected ways. Just like how you used to give a joint for some extras, finding what works best for you and your crew can make for some great moments. It's all about enjoying the experience and making it memorable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    420 punts are good.
    I remember have a joint before my punt with Ginza Liz, my face was glued to her ass most of the session 🤗 god her face in doggy looking back at me moaning and licking her lips ... Come back liz

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also smoking is better as it's easier to manage, I've got oil but it takes awhile to kick in so timing is everything

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitsu_koibito View Post
    Back then when the Japanese massage at Rosebery still open, there were at least 3 girls who smoked and sometimes I just gave them a joint to get the extras. Anyone had the same experience? Past and present
    A few did more than just weed ….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’d just like to get my hands on some THC gummies! Anyone DM me any info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can supply gummies if people really need but they are not cheap

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    420 punts are good.
    I remember have a joint before my punt with Ginza Liz, my face was glued to her ass most of the session 🤗 god her face in doggy looking back at me moaning and licking her lips ... Come back liz
    Haha this girl has been gone for ages and I still see people referring to her all the time. Her name pops up in random threads.. We should start a Ginza Liz appreciation thread so we can all share our dirty stories of this girl and relive those great memories since she ain't ever coming back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Haha this girl has been gone for ages and I still see people referring to her all the time. Her name pops up in random threads.. We should start a Ginza Liz appreciation thread so we can all share our dirty stories of this girl and relive those great memories since she ain't ever coming back
    😂
    Ginza needs a dedicated room for past legends appreciation. Queen Liz would be one of the best, just thinking of her body and tan lines gives me a boner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😂
    Ginza needs a dedicated room for past legends appreciation. Queen Liz would be one of the best, just thinking of her body and tan lines gives me a boner
    And those tatts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😂
    Just like the UFC hall of fame. A Ginza hall of fame…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How does a 10mg gummy compare to an average strength joint?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    How does a 10mg gummy compare to an average strength joint?
    Hard to tell, ingesting it can take 1 to 2 hours to affect you. Oil is better to measure dosage imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought the oils don't make you high...just do pain relief, sleep assistance etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    I thought the oils don't make you high...just do pain relief, sleep assistance etc
    That's CBD oil. THC oil gets you high as fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just wish oil worked faster. It takes too long for me and sometimes very inconsistent. I don’t like to smoke it but only do it because he works faster on me and also more consistent. Gummy bear ones work better than oil?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    A few did more than just weed ….
    Like, drugs? Must be. Sometimes they work too hard if its busy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast