Thread: K Rebecca - breid respite from work

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Rebecca - breid respite from work

Just to preface, this session happened on Tuesday.

Work has been smashing me to no end and I have been absolutely feeling down, stressed and no happy.

With all the work going on, what more can I do than to visit Rebecca?? I'm so busy I couldn't book for more than 30mins for lunch this time around.

This time around I wanted more chat than sex, because I haven't seen her for awhile now and I have limited time.

So I opted to take a quick shower without the pussy slide play.

I asked Rebecca to put her lingerie back on and kneel in front of me in front of the tall mirror so I could see her ass in the mirror and let her blow me. She only had to DT me for 3-5 mins with very sexy/sultry eyes that really got the gears turning. I easily cummed deep into her mouth with a good 5-6 pumps of backed up come.

After she washed her mouth, we immediately jumped onto bed with her head on my arms and we chatted away to forget all about the stress from work and enjoying her bubbly personality... If only I could've spent an hour... But alas not everything always work out.

She's also seem to be working less days now? She seems back to 3 days instead of 4 days a week... Harder to book...

So goodluck to people who still haven't seen her yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How does she look? Like her age based off her looks rather than her actual age. Website says 26 but we all know this not always accurate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Add 10yrs and you’ll be close.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I easily cummed deep into her mouth with a good 5-6 pumps of backed up come.
    So hot!! A real Kodak moment!