Thread: J Jasmine

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Jasmine

Lads, so I paid a unexpected random visit to Ginza last night & messaged the boys who’s available for a 6pm before I got there, chose Jasmine who was a little more of what I prefer, more of a Brazilian shaped body rather than the usual skinny type as I’ve had before. Obviously won’t be going into the long review as I’m not a great writer but needless to say she was good. Knows what she’s doing & for $270 for the hour it was a fucken good time, especially if you’re into nice big Brazilian shaped asses which was so good for a doggy finish. Nice girl & her English was not bad at all, highly recommend her boys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Thanks for the quick AR. does she look 26 like what they say on the website or more like 36 which is what usually turns out to be? I'm interested too, but haven't seen many reviews on her. thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    Lads, so I paid a unexpected random visit to Ginza last night & messaged the boys who’s available for a 6pm before I got there, chose Jasmine who was a little more of what I prefer, more of a Brazilian shaped body rather than the usual skinny type as I’ve had before. Obviously won’t be going into the long review as I’m not a great writer but needless to say she was good. Knows what she’s doing & for $270 for the hour it was a fucken good time, especially if you’re into nice big Brazilian shaped asses which was so good for a doggy finish. Nice girl & her English was not bad at all, highly recommend her boys.
    I think you summed it up well - I saw Jasmine yesterday and she was a real good time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Thanks for the quick AR. does she look 26 like what they say on the website or more like 36 which is what usually turns out to be? I'm interested too, but haven't seen many reviews on her. thanks
    I honestly think she’s 26 and not playing the take at least ten years off and call it your age game.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the recommendation!