Thread: Cindy Spring Hill

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cindy Spring Hill

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...sexy-girl.html

This ones legit, not a bad looker either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been reviewed already here http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ai-Spring-Hill
    Agree 100% legit, may be current best value WG in Brisbane. If you good to her, she return 100%

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy Thai

Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Been reviewed already here http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ai-Spring-Hill
    Agree 100% legit, may be current best value WG in Brisbane. If you good to her, she return 100%
    Tried her again today, best service and VFM, you will not be regretted, if you looking for GFE and DFK, this is the best one, genuine Thai girl. Best one you can find in CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by arronho View Post
    Tried her again today, best service and VFM, you will not be regretted, if you looking for GFE and DFK, this is the best one, genuine Thai girl. Best one you can find in CBD
    She looks short and petite from her pics. How tall would she be?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy thai

Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    She looks short and petite from her pics. How tall would she be?
    She is about 160cm, size doesn't matter, is about receiving a good service for what you paid for.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had another session with this very genuine and a good service provider, can't fault the effort, she still remember me and what I like. Best attitude/VFM Thai lady I know in Brisbane. If anyone haven't try and like to, it will worth your time. She is looking at holidays soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Had another session with this very genuine and a good service provider, can't fault the effort, she still remember me and what I like. Best attitude/VFM Thai lady I know in Brisbane. If anyone haven't try and like to, it will worth your time. She is looking at holidays soon.
    She sounds awesome mate
    Thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    looking at her ad. she has got two mobile phone numbers. really ? pimp or she has two phones ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She has two phone and keeps them on the bedside table near her vibrator.
    Honestly this chick lots getting off and getting you off.
    Treat her right and she'll open some "doors" for ya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like her vibrator, I can feel it on my brother even it was vibrating on her.
    Most WG only list one working phone and not private phone, she listed two. It shows how genuine she is.

By all mean have fun but I hope you guys don't take too much advantage of her offerings. She is already VFM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a session with Cindy after reading this post. Very nice, mid 40’s at least, but so keen to provide good service. 1 hour booking, easy to get into her unit and got an easy visitor park.
    After some bbbj, multiple positions and a good finish, she insisted that we spend the 15-20 odd minutes left of the session having what was a really good massage.
    Only thing that was weird was how much she sucks on your bottom lip when dfk, but very good vfm at 300 and a really nice willing to please lady…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gotta agree.
    Early 40s
    Kinda cute.
    Loves sex.
    Be friendly and she repays friendliness in droves. A+