Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secrets Better Kept

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I stumbled out of a brothel at 6am the other day after a debaucherous triple that finished as a double. All the girls were working that day so I am not sure how 'fresh' they would have been for that punter that turns up when the doors open!
    Its worth checking the roster before visiting. I'll just pick a girl that wasn't roster yesterday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this why it's often said that YMMV (Your Milage May Vary)?

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    To the OP & other bro's on this thread - the opinions & thoughts expressed here reflect nicely why I haven't / don't post any detailed AR's of my sessions with my regular out of respect for her and (probably selfishly) to keep the great thing we have to keep going...
    I share the same thoughts bro. I'm happy to give advice to achieve the same great service I get with my regular. In all honesty, she's the last and final regular/WL I'll see due to the fact that I've reached that ultimate level of pleasure with her. No other WL will meet that level of service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They arent robots, their services may vary from time to time due to various factors. Any of those things we hear that tends to be more on the extra sides, if you get it, great. If not, go have a sulk.

The OPs may have seen the WL on multiple occasions to get to that level, you expect seeing someone for the first time and receive the same treatment? Its a called a punt for a reason, dont be a a cunt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I stumbled out of a brothel at 6am the other day after a debaucherous triple that finished as a double. All the girls were working that day so I am not sure how 'fresh' they would have been for that punter that turns up when the doors open!
    Stumbling is good!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Boys will be boys. Like a kid who'd just gotten the bestest trading card ever, they will go out there and parade it around like a trophy.

Only mature, grown up men will keep their mouths completely shut when they get something special because, when it comes to men, it takes maturity to be able to have empathy. Unfortunately that's how it is for the most part.
    This bloke nailed it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12