Girl: J Momoka

Date: May 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. BBBJ. DFK. DATY. Pussy Slide. Sex in multiple positions.

Face: 8/10 - Super cute face

Body: 8/10 - After seeing her again, I'll double down on saying she has the body of Gina Valentina (though Momoka has a shaved pussy, thankfully) as noted in my previous AR.

Service: 10/10 - I stand by my previous assessment in saying there are better service providers out there, but she seems just do it for me for whatever reason.

Personality/After Sex: 10/10 - There was a lot more fucking this session and a lot less talking. Nonetheless she still shows her bubbly personality.

Summary: I had a terrific time last time and I wanted to see if she can repeat the experience. She definitely came through in spades.

I've written a previous AR on Momoka which you can read here, so I'll keep this one shorter than usual.

I haven't really been doing repeat visits to anyone recently (I haven't had a regular since last year), so my seeing Momoka a second time in the same week is a rarity for me. She told me she was leaving this week so I wanted to see her one final time (until she returns in November, at least) to see if my first session with her was a fluke. It was not. This session was even better than the first.

She followed most of the same routine as our first session--though with much more passion this time around. I guess the familiarity and our still amazing chemistry yielded an improved experience for both of us. I added a couple of positions this time around including: Lotus, Mastery, Corner Cowgirl, and Fast Fuck. You'll note that these are all girl on top (and quite intimate) positions so it's obvious she was taking a more dominant role this time.

Also something I did a bit differently this time was that I gently experimented to see if she can take all of Little Bro when I fucked her in Anvil. Because this position means you go pretty deep into the girl, I usually only go about 3/4 in as going too deep can sometimes hurt the lady, in my experience. As long as I went slow and gentle, Momoka was able to take the whole thing like a champion. I mentioned in my first AR that she does this super endearing thing where she tilts her head back if you make her laugh. (She still does that.) I've noticed she also did this head tilt out of pleasure when I went in deep. That was hot.

Like our first session, she completely drained my balls in Round 1. Round 2 for us actually started very shortly afterwards. We maybe only had two or three minutes' rest between rounds. Unfortunately, like our first session, I couldn't cum again in the second round because of my empty balls. I was fucking her in Leapfrog--her tight lips gripped around my cock, which is such a pleasure to watch--when the buzzer first went off. Said buzzer kept going off while we were still fucking so I figured it was time to throw in the towel. She apologised that she didn't make me cum again which again was super endearing and definitely not her fault! (Well, it kind of was her fault for draining me completely in Round 1 ha ha ha.)

WIR? Hell yes. I should put an 'X' on each calendar day until she returns in November, like an inmate counting the days until his release lol.

As always, YMMV.

Happy Punting.