Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I accidentally came inside a WL - Advice needed!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I accidentally came inside a WL - Advice needed!

I visited a popular shop and had some amazing sex with a WL. Near the end of our session, the condom mustve slipped out inside without me noticing. When I pulled out there was no condom on my dick and then I pulled out the condom and there was no cum inside. I apologised to the WL she seems to be ok with it, she said she'll get it checked. Not sure what she means. I am also not sure if she knows I came inside her.

Should I go back and ask her whether she's on the pill? STD is the least of my concern. Getting her pregnant would not be good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She needs to take the “Morning After” pill, if she’s not on contraception medication.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting STD should be more of your concern - if she didn't seem to be bothered too much, there is a high possibility she has sex with various guys without condom frequently. Pregnancy is easy stuff to manage with money, but some STD may stick with with you for a lifetime.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry to hear that. Look, I'm new, but I reckon she knows how to take care of herself. She'll either be on the pill or take a morning-after pill. Worry about yourself first. I'd get STD tested if I were you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Start paying child support

And make sure you hog all the A2 baby formula from Chemist Warehouse, Coles and Woolies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How will she know your details to follow you up for child support?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of WLs are on pills. I would worry more on STD

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hard to tell what's important to you from your post, bro. Like, if you had a child with her, do you want that child because it is your flesh and blood? Or you just don't want to be saddled with child support?

I personally think she wouldn't let it go that far. Being pregnant and having a child is going to destroy her income as a WL. She wouldn't risk all that unless she was confident that she was getting something back in return for destroying her career.

Maybe stay away from the shop for a few months and check if she drops off the roster. If she continues working after 2-3 months, it should be fine to go back, or even see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    STD should be the main concern here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Getting STD should be more of your concern - if she didn't seem to be bothered too much, there is a high possibility she has sex with various guys without condom frequently. Pregnancy is easy stuff to manage with money, but some STD may stick with with you for a lifetime.
    And so will a kid......so the OP could be fucked either way

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    And so will a kid......so the OP could be fucked either way
    In a Western country like Australia with a gynocentric family court, OP is f*cked if the girl uses the kid to drag him through court.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon you should tell her to piss on your face next booking as you're into golden showers. Excuse yourself to the bathroom to "clean up" but use those test strips to see if your face is pregnant.... this is the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get it, it’s easy to make a joke about the situation. But the OP is probably freaking out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What recourse would a WL have if they did get pregnant? Let’s say you were a walk in, paid in cash, and never gave your full name - what can they do to get child support?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All in all I'd say OP has nothing to worry about. STD very unlikely, the worst one of HIV next to zero percent chance, the others are treatable so hey get tested. Pregnancy also unlikely, getting identified as the dad even less likely...just don't go back there for some time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suspect most WL would seek a termination if they got pregnant by a client.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I suspect most WL would seek a termination if they got pregnant by a client.
    You underestimate the amount of manipulation/scams some WL's can get up to. Especially the ones from certain SE Asian countries. Look up "Pregnancy scams"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On the topic of slipped condoms with WL, is there any medication that can be taken to avoid STDs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cman01 View Post
    What recourse would a WL have if they did get pregnant? Let’s say you were a walk in, paid in cash, and never gave your full name - what can they do to get child support?
    Fast forward 10-20 years from now with advances in DNA testing and AI, and I'd assume that the kid and/or mum will be able to find you. Definitely don't sign up for Ancestry.com anytime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    Fast forward 10-20 years from now with advances in DNA testing and AI, and I'd assume that the kid and/or mum will be able to find you. Definitely don't sign up for Ancestry.com anytime soon!
    Imagine having to back-pay 10-20 years of child support and/or ex-spouse support, depending on country of jurisdiction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast