Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paying my card

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Sometimes you’re already bringing in several thousand and halfway through want to extend the fun time or get more girls. What then? I see a benefit in having debit cards as back up.

Who cares about statements? Let’s see… guys in a relationship who are cheating.

Be a man and say FTW to your girlfriends and wives. If you’re seeking sex elsewhere your relationship is already over!

Be honest with yourselves.
    Says the pussywhipped "man" haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting more and more difficult to find ATMs to obtain cash
    I try to keep a $500 cash stash so I'm prepared when the arises

Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    I try to keep a $500 cash stash so I'm prepared when the arises
    There's an app for that: google maps

I use to Pay ID but stopped after I realised your name appears on the recipients transaction history.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I use to Pay ID but stopped after I realised your name appears on the recipients transaction history.
    Most banks let you change the name associated to your payID, bro. It should be somewhere in your banking app.
    Not encouraging you to use it though. Cash is still the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    There's an app for that: google maps
    Genius....google maps not always up to date

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Most banks let you change the name associated to your payID, bro. It should be somewhere in your banking app.
    Not encouraging you to use it though. Cash is still the best.
    Bro, I'm such a dickhead. I just saw the option to change the name ! Hahaha, you learn something new everyday.

Yeah man, I've been using cash lately because it's just easier. No 5 is close to ATMs so it's not a issue getting cash. It's literally a 5 min drive to the main strip of marrickville

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, I'm such a dickhead. I just saw the option to change the name ! Hahaha, you learn something new everyday.

Yeah man, I've been using cash lately because it's just easier. No 5 is close to ATMs so it's not an issue getting cash. It's literally a 5 min drive to the main strip of marrickville
    No5 has an ATM inside the premises halfway along the hallway on the right hand side.

Genius....google maps not always up to date
    Might not be, but up to date enough for my use. Boy Scout - always prepared before I leave home, and if I'm short, maps shows me where my preferred bank's ATM's are. And given I pass through known transit change points, still enough brain cells to remember where. Just like one of the older VW bugs, no fuel gauge, just a flip lever under the dash for an extra gallon or 2, always carry enough for a spare punt in the sump tank.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might not be, but up to date enough for my use. Boy Scout - always prepared before I leave home, and if I'm short, maps shows me where my preferred bank's ATM's are. And given I pass through known transit change points, still enough brain cells to remember where. Just like one of the older VW bugs, no fuel gauge, just a flip lever under the dash for an extra gallon or 2, always carry enough for a spare punt in the sump tank.
    So pleased that you have mastered Google maps but are not familiar with its limitations
    You've wasted bandwidth pontificating on trivia
    You've made it clear to all and sundry that your Dementia Adventure has commenced early
    You've cracked the double of being immensely entertaining and incredibly sad simultaneously
    Google maps are passė....Waze is far superior
    All great Boy Scouts keep cash in a drawer...months in advance of requirement.Also replenish said cash often

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Yeah man, I've been using cash lately because it's just easier. No 5 is close to ATMs so it's not a issue getting cash. It's literally a 5 min drive to the main strip of marrickville
    Wasn't there a NAB ATM next to the Midas building? I thought that would be the easiest place to get cash for N5M.

So pleased that you have mastered Google maps but are not familiar with its limitations
    You've wasted bandwidth pontificating on trivia
    You've made it clear to all and sundry that your Dementia Adventure has commenced early
    You've cracked the double of being immensely entertaining and incredibly sad simultaneously
    Google maps are passė....Waze is far superior
    All great Boy Scouts keep cash in a drawer...months in advance of requirement.Also replenish said cash often
    Well, it WASN'T ME who was complaining about "it getting more difficult to find ATMs to obtain cash" so perhaps it's you who's plagued with short term memory loss. And my ATM issuer reimburses me for any and all ATM fees, so I can use any ATM I find, though I do try and pick the ones with the lowest fees, don't want to abuse their graciousness.

While I use Waze at home when driving, in SYD, I avail myself of the fantastic public transport system so Waze, specifically for drivers, is really not applicable. And, with Google, it tells me when the next train/tram/bus will be arriving, so, FOR ME, Google works, but then, I'm not going off-track. Now, in the PRC...

No need to worry about my bandwidth, fiber optic, so not a problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, it WASN'T ME who was complaining about "it getting more difficult to find ATMs to obtain cash" so perhaps it's you who's plagued with short term memory loss. And my ATM issuer reimburses me for any and all ATM fees, so I can use any ATM I find, though I do try and pick the ones with the lowest fees, don't want to abuse their graciousness.

While I use Waze at home when driving, in SYD, I avail myself of the fantastic public transport system so Waze, specifically for drivers, is really not applicable. And, with Google, it tells me when the next train/tram/bus will be arriving, so, FOR ME, Google works, but then, I'm not going off-track. Now, in the PRC...

No need to worry about my bandwidth, fiber optic, so not a problem.
    My post was not a complaint but an observation
    The fact that you were compelled to make a comment indicates that your oestrogen levels are way higher than your testosterone
    Bandwidth is indeed a measure of fibre optic through put
    You are a pseudo intellectual dilettante desperate to maintain some relevance in a rapidly changing tech environment...and failing dismally
    1100 posts in just over a year...what a sad needy self pleasuring gargoyle you are

Bandwidth is indeed a measure of fibre optic through put
    You are a pseudo intellectual dilettante desperate to maintain some relevance in a rapidly changing tech environment...and failing dismally
    1100 posts in just over a year...what a sad needy self pleasuring gargoyle you are
    Correct on bandwidth, but the upload of posts over fiber effect... that really is the definition of infinitesimal. Blink and you'll miss it.
    I will readily admit I am falling behind in the latest technology, and yes, I have 1K+ posts in a year. Have to do something while lunch cooks. Both due to the same cause. You say old, I say retired. Have fun at work tomorrow.

To try and get the thread back on track, I always tried to use St George ATM's. $2 cash fee (out of network). Like I said, regardless, it's reimbursed, but I try not to abuse. Haymarket, easy walk from tram/bus exchange point there (for those of us riding public transport). Burwood near the train station and C9 Gelato.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ohhhh 11Bravo why hath thou forsaken me?

Like Jesus on the cross you’re the Judas Iscariot, who for thirty pieces of silver started a blocker thread! If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh?

😹

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a bad retort.

11Bravo is a good guy and unfortunately he’ll never turn to the dark side. He has humanity, a frail trait best served to those that don’t stand their ground on a forum. Instead he blocks people.

He paces himself like Tommy the Tank Engine… going “I think I can, I think I can”, but he can’t. Hence the hand holding and spoon feeding by various MLs around the world. Sooner or later they all get tired of him and he has to pack his bags and put BOTG once again into some other god forsaken place with zero to minimal bandwidth but that’s ok because he doesn’t notice the difference!

I’m not even sure how his signal is getting through.

11Bravo copy Spanky, over!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cash for me....easy and the shops I use like cash, so it's win win

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wasn't there a NAB ATM next to the Midas building? I thought that would be the easiest place to get cash for N5M.
    No idea bro. I usually park on marrickville rd and either withdraw from westpac or commbank. Driven past Midas a tonne of times and never seen the nab atm. I’m half blind and anyway lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea bro. I usually park on marrickville rd and either withdraw from westpac or commbank. Driven past Midas a tonne of times and never seen the nab atm. I’m half blind and anyway lol
    N5M has an ATM inside. Never used it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12