Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loyalty

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    Loyalty is an interesting thing. Depends on who your loyal to. The girls get you in, but come and go. To most of them you are just $$$.
    It's the shop owners who will repay loyalty, to the business and whoever works there on that day. I have found that establishing a relationship with the boss taking the bookings works well.
    Fond memories of calling Pam at Stanley Street for the menu and finding gems time and again, often on her recommendations. Some of them still around today and never an issue trying a new girl or seeing and old fave.
    Currently there are a couple of well known places with a similar feel and messaging the owner who's taking bookings can unearth interesting new experiences.
    RTG
    Pam , wow some memorable stories to recall.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some are genuine and will reward loyalty with discounts, extra services, more meaningful experiences etc, others won’t bother.

For some, it’s SOP to hook a loyal customer with extravagant services, then actually reduce services over time. They can be very strategic and play a long game with this. And will target vulnerable people.

Red flags are being told they love you (I’ve had this on a first visits lol) and fishing questions trying to ascertain your income and assets.

Spread your wings, avoid becoming a regular. If it’s intimacy and relationship you want, you won’t find it here.

If you don’t know who the mark is, it’s definitely you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    Loyalty is an interesting thing. Depends on who your loyal to. The girls get you in, but come and go. To most of them you are just $$$.
    It's the shop owners who will repay loyalty, to the business and whoever works there on that day. I have found that establishing a relationship with the boss taking the bookings works well.
    Fond memories of calling Pam at Stanley Street for the menu and finding gems time and again, often on her recommendations. Some of them still around today and never an issue trying a new girl or seeing and old fave.
    Currently there are a couple of well known places with a similar feel and messaging the owner who's taking bookings can unearth interesting new experiences.
    RTG

Before I found this shop I was going to three other shops and had a great relationship with the owners who like you would recommend girls they knew I would like.

Recently I returned to one of the previous shops I went to and was welcomed with open arms and felt appreciated and valued as a customer.

I'm reasonably well connected and recommended the shop I've now stopped going to so lots of new customers for them. To be treated the way I have been made me feel like shit after all I did for them.

To be called A Nice Guy in this game I now consider an insult suggesting you are an easy mark.

Anyway it's working out for me now. More and better options and having fun again which is what it's all about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentlemanscarfacethird View Post
    Some are genuine and will reward loyalty with discounts, extra services, more meaningful experiences etc, others won’t bother.

For some, it’s SOP to hook a loyal customer with extravagant services, then actually reduce services over time. They can be very strategic and play a long game with this. And will target vulnerable people.

Red flags are being told they love you (I’ve had this on a first visits lol) and fishing questions trying to ascertain your income and assets.

Spread your wings, avoid becoming a regular. If it’s intimacy and relationship you want, you won’t find it here.

If you don’t know who the mark is, it’s definitely you.
    I can relate to this too. Reduced services and in some cases found out services provided to new customers I'd reccomended were more than provided to myself. Not crying about that but makes you think why I bothered putting money in their pockets.

Good approach not to become a regular to any one girl. I intend doing that from her on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Nice Guy View Post
    I can relate to this too. Reduced services and in some cases found out services provided to new customers I'd reccomended were more than provided to myself. Not crying about that but makes you think why I bothered putting money in their pockets.

Good approach not to become a regular to any one girl. I intend doing that from her on.
    Same here too. I didn't recommend any customers since I knew that they are not loyal to any customer and all they cared for was money. However, the mistake I made was that I showed them that I was crazy for one girl and would not book anyone else. We are talking about massage services here not full services and the place pretended to be legit. But I knew for sure that they provided more than what this girl offered me so kept chasing her and being nice to her. I don't know why she wouldn't provide me extras as these were available in the shop. Probably she thought I was an easy target so would be sucked into giving her more and more money and returning every time. So maybe she gave other people the services that she didn't give me. Or maybe she didn't give extras in the shop while others did. I don't know. But the strange thing is that while she knew that I was in love with her, she would often advise me to see others too in the shop. Finally, something happened and I missed going there for a few weeks and then realized that it wasn't that bad. Now I see other girls at other massage shops but I try not do repeat someone on a regular basis. That place has been history for me for years now.
    Last edited by Massage hunter; 28-05-2024 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Add

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s human nature, people want what they can’t have. If a girl knows you want her (even ML’s) it’s not uncommon you will get limited or no action from that girl. Especially if they feel a little freaked out by your vibe.
    Attraction and chemistry come into play as well, even in massage shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    It’s human nature, people want what they can’t have. If a girl knows you want her (even ML’s) it’s not uncommon you will get limited or no action from that girl. Especially if they feel a little freaked out by your vibe.
    Attraction and chemistry come into play as well, even in massage shops.
    Very true but I learnt from experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Freeeeedddddooooooommm.

Ive been loyal to a shop for years. Finally broke free.
    Being a creature of habit, I found myself going to the same shop, sometimes multiple times a week for 3+ years. Spent a fortune there.
    It all become very routine and I'd forgotten the excitement of going to a new shop for the first time and seeing a girl I hadn't seen or heard of. The art of the punt so to speak

Recently I started to break the cycle and it has been amazing.

Thanks fellas for all your recomendations it's given me plenty of options to check out.
    I've broken out of this rut and have seen many new girls at unfamiliar shops.
    I've had some fantastic punts over the last couple of weeks.
    I didn’t realise how many good mls were out there willing to provide exceptional service to try and keep you coming back. I was made to feel like every other customer was better than me, even the ones who treated the girls I was seeing as shit leaving me to come away feeling unappreciated.

I feel like an idiot for being loyal to one shop for so long. So long, that I felt part of the furniture. Ended up not being appreciated by them to have me as a customer.
    Thanks guys for all your support and understanding.
    I've come through the other side and back enjoying my punting again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Freeeeedddddooooooommm.

Being a creature of habit, I found myself going to the same shop, sometimes multiple times a week for 3+ years. Spent a fortune there.
    It all become very routine and I'd forgotten the excitement of going to a new shop for the first time and seeing a girl I hadn't seen or heard of. The art of the punt so to speak

Thanks fellas for all your recomendations it's given me plenty of options to check out.
    I didn’t realise how many good mls were out there willing to provide exceptional service to try and keep you coming back. I was made to feel like every other customer was better than me, even the ones who treated the girls I was seeing as shit leaving me to come away feeling unappreciated.

I feel like an idiot for being loyal to one shop for so long. So long, that I felt part of the furniture. Ended up not being appreciated by them to have me as a customer.
    Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Freeeeedddddooooooommm.

The best part of what we do is that we can have a different girl every time. They have to be mind blowing for me to return, I have stopped visiting familiar shops as well. Doing my best to discover the hidden gems out there and share with the brotherhood because we won’t find them if we all keep going to our favourite shop. It’s a lesson for us all not to let the game get us down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No more Mr Nice Guy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes no more Mr Nice Guy. I posted a review after a good management decision at one shop. I booked an hour and the girl was spent after 25 mins. The manager sent a second girl in. I do think it’s a good idea however to spread your custom around. The shops then don’t get complacent and the girls and you don’t get attached.

That’s important. A regular I had last year started asking lots of personal questions. I haven’t seen her this year despite it being a ‘banker’.

Variety can be the spice of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Yes no more Mr Nice Guy. I posted a review after a good management decision at one shop. I booked an hour and the girl was spent after 25 mins. The manager sent a second girl in. I do think it’s a good idea however to spread your custom around. The shops then don’t get complacent and the girls and you don’t get attached.

That’s important. A regular I had last year started asking lots of personal questions. I haven’t seen her this year despite it being a ‘banker’.

Yes, sure, but would one booking really lead to attachment? Also, I think the decision of the management was to compromise for the service that was not delivered and not to spread the custom.. Bur surely it’s a good idea

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post

Agree with your comments. I learnt the hard way by staying loyal to one shop and one or two girls at that shop for over 3 years. In the end it bit me on the arse.

While I still tend to have my favourite shop I'm going to other places and have 3 or 4 regulars.
    I'm in a much better mindset and back enjoying punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's all about customer turn over. These girls are great at picking the gullible customer. They'll string them along as long as they can. With only offering a little bit more each visit. It amazes me how they can remember what they gave each customer the previous visit. I've even had ML ask me " what did we do last time". Essentially they know that you'll get bored of them and move on so they delay delivering their best service until they konw that's what it'll take to keep you interested. A fascinating game really, but if what your getting doesn't work for you, it's time to move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very true. My such experiences have been mainly Thai Massage places. Seems like they have a special training to keep doing this to clients.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    It's all about customer turn over. These girls are great at picking the gullible customer. They'll string them along as long as they can. With only offering a little bit more each visit. It amazes me how they can remember what they gave each customer the previous visit. I've even had ML ask me " what did we do last time". Essentially they know that you'll get bored of them and move on so they delay delivering their best service until they konw that's what it'll take to keep you interested. A fascinating game really, but if what your getting doesn't work for you, it's time to move on.
    My experience was a bit different in that the best service was provided from the beginning, then over time some services were reduced and I'm told I don't do that anymore for anyone.
    Stupidly I kept seeing her even though I knew she was providing these services to others and some to not only other regulars but guys I reccomended to her from the beginning.
    It was a case of seeing how she had changed from when she started to the person she has become now. Money has a way of changing people.
    My mistake was not taking advice from one of the other ladies she worked with who tried telling me she was taking advantage of me. I knew she was but didn't want to believe she was that person as I thought I knew her better.
    I was wrong, she has a side to her that isn't the sweet side she presents to the world.

Thankfully I've moved on but not without a cost of losing the trust of the person who tried to make me see what she was doing.
    If only I listened..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience was a bit different in that the best service was provided from the beginning, then over time some services were reduced and I'm told I don't do that anymore for anyone.
    Stupidly I kept seeing her even though I knew she was providing these services to others and some to not only other regulars but guys I reccomended to her from the beginning.
    It was a case of seeing how she had changed from when she started to the person she has become now. Money has a way of changing people.
    My mistake was not taking advice from one of the other ladies she worked with who tried telling me she was taking advantage of me. I knew she was but didn't want to believe she was that person as I thought I knew her better.
    I was wrong, she has a side to her that isn't the sweet side she presents to the world.

Thankfully I've moved on but not without a cost of losing the trust of the person who tried to make me see what she was doing.
    If only I listened..
    Yes don’t feel bad. We don’t want to believe it, even though it is clear in front of our eyes.. It’s just like the situation of abused women who keep staying in the relationship because they think the man will change. except in this case it’s us lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

If only I listened..
    Moving on is the best strategy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your not getting whst you want, regardless of how much you like the girl.....move on, the search continues

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast