Thread: Shop 360 - Dami (K)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shop 360 - Dami (K)

I'm in Sydney for a "sukebe weekend," I've got a room on the 55th floor looking out over Darling Harbour and $2k to spend So far I've been to ROMA (old Chequers) and Renwick massage, for my third (and hopefully fourth) punt of the weekend I decided to find someone that hasn't been reviewed before. I read great reviews of CBD Style and I noticed Dami on the roster, her pic showed a great arse and that was enough for me! Booking was easy but getting the roster wasn't... I added 276 and 360 on wechat a couple of days earlier but 360 didn't accept, so I messaged 276 asking if this was also the wechat for 360... they said yes so I asked for the roster and they replied "Ask 360 plz, don't know" then got really pushy for me to come to 276 that day. I ended up going into 360 and they added me to wechat from their phone, bit of a technical glitch but we got there in the end lol. Once I managed to actually reach her, the receptionist at 360 was lovely.

I arrive for my booking and am led to the room, on the way I see into a huge room with a big low bath but I'm shown to a small room with a spa. I was expecting space for a nuru massage.. I asked Dami about nuru and she wasn't sure, so I think I mixed my shops up as I've been reading a lot of reviews to get ready for this weekend. No big deal, I decide to go with the flow and see what she's got, and I'm glad I did She arrived in a skimpy little police girl outfit and is stunning.. Tall, lithe but curvy, with an amazing arse and beautiful tits. I could look at her face all day.. her features are very "Korean" - the fairly usual round shape with big eyes, high cheekbones, and a lovely smile - and her skin and hair are to die for. Her body is similar in proportion to Angie at Renwick but bigger.. not fatter, just taller, broader hips and shoulders, longer legs and arms, etc. Both are stunning and, if you asked me to pick a favourite, I don't think I could.

She asks me to lie face down on the massage table while she fires up the spa, and once the water'ss running she comes back and kicks off with a massage. She gives me a VERY soft and gentle massage which isn't usually my thing, but I've had two strong massages in the past 12 hours so I let her do things her way. After a minute I realise this little soft massage is quite nice and relaxing, and we start to talk while she's working away. We discuss the usual stuff - how long she's been here, where she's been, how long she's been studying English, etc etc. Her English is good, at first her strong accent made me think she might not speak much but we end up having a great chat. After a while the spa is ready so we hop in... The spa itself is tiny so we can't really do much but just squeeze in and cuddle, so I take the chance to relax and enjoy her GFE. We spend probably 30 or 40min in the spa just talking, touching, and enjoying each other's company.. again this isn't usually my style but I really enjoyed it this time around. We tried turning the bubbles on but the spa was pumping cold water out so we get out, dry off, and she pops me on the bed face up. The only bad part of the punt was that the spa was tiny and didn't work properly, next time I'll ask for a room with a working spa

She sits between my legs and runs lotion into my front, focusing mostly on my little fella.. I start getting a bit hard and she starts a great B2B. Totally different from Angie's yesterday, but still really good. She puts a fair bit of attention into my nipples which I enjoy, and I get some lotion on my hands to massage the bits of her I can reach while she's doing so. She moves to a pussy slide which was fucking great, and after a minute she says "Oh my pussy's so wet" which I could feel already, but of course I send my thumb down to check out.. I give her clit a little a rub and she shivers a bit, so I up the pace and she seems to like it. She likes a gentle touch so I keep it soft, just varying the pace to try and keep her smiling. She tenses up a couple of times and her skin starts to get a little hot and cold so I think I might have found her spot

I ask her to lie down and give her a bit of a massage, then I go down on her for maybe fifteen minutes... she has a fucking gorgeous little pussy, lovely and pink with tiny little dark lips.. my favourite! I didn't actually ask directly but I'm fairly sure she came a few times, again her skin got hot and cold and she kept saying things like "I'm going to have a sleep after this" or "Now I'm hungry" lol (we'd been talking about food earlier).

She puts me on my back again, gives me a little more bodyslide then BBBJ... not super deep, but with a fucking great technique. She gets a little spit worked up and pauses every couple of minutes to let it dribble on my little fella, it's hot AF and was a surprising little flash that she might have a PSE side. I shift her into 69 and eat her pussy while she sucks me off and I unload the weekend's third absolute bucketful of jizz in her mouth (after asking, of course). Not sure if CIM is standard, YMMV.

We tidy up, I get dressed, and she sees me out. We'd been talking about food all session so, instead of leaving a tip, I tried to do something thoughtful by picking her up some dinner and dropping it back to reception

3 for 3 so far... off for one more at The Nightshade on the way out of town tomorrow, let's see if we can hold onto the undefeated status!

---
    All reviews from this weekend:
    Saturday afternoon: ROMA Spa (old Chequers) - 3hrs of relaxation and a great session with Ashley
    Sunday morning: Renwick massage - Angie: the best massage I've ever had, without question
    Sunday evening: CBD Style 360 - Dami (K)
    Monday morning: Yuno (J) - beautiful young Japanese girl, "Okyaksama wa kamisama"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    very good reviews dgf.
    what a good time to be alive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the great review dgf, keep it cuming

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC74 View Post
    Thanks for the great review dgf, keep it cuming
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    very good reviews dgf.
    what a good time to be alive.
    Thanks brothers, it was a good weekend Had one last one at the Nightshade on the way out which was also great (review to come today or tomorrow), I was on a heater this weekend and managed to leave undefeated haha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great work dgf !!��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dgf View Post
    Thanks brothers, it was a good weekend Had one last one at the Nightshade on the way out which was also great (review to come today or tomorrow), I was on a heater this weekend and managed to leave undefeated haha!
    I do not think nightshade is a good choice to meet your 5 star luxury style. You should try the touch of more class.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    I do not think nightshade is a good choice to meet your 5 star luxury style. You should try the touch of more class.
    I've had a couple of great punts there back in the day and it was on the way home, so I thought I'd see if it was still any good. The punt was fantastic, I saw Yuno (J) who loved that I spoke Japanese and we ended up talking mostly Japanese the entire session... she was great and in true Japanese style she was there for me ("okyaksama wa kamisama"), I love giving massages but it took a bit of convincing because I'm the customer lol. The place itself is a bit rough sure, but it's just four walls and a bed

I got a solid hour and a half of language lessons while fucking a beautiful Japanese girl, I left happy! I'll put a review up today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Original post updated with link to review of my fourth and final punt of the weekend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man that wallet must be drained

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentle View Post
    Man that wallet must be drained
    You can't take it with you, might as well enjoy it while I can