Person's Name : Meeko

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : March 2024

Rates : $280/60

Size/shape : Petite-ish/curved but cute body, good shape, C cup?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : 100%

Comment:

Chatting to Mona, she mentioned her friend Meeko also worked here and suggested for me to try her since she was going back to Japan - so here we are... Booking as always has been very easy with N5M as I book through their WeChat, walked in, paid and was shown to the room.

Meeko was a little bit on the quite side when she first walked in. We started what felt like just her routine, clothes off and into the shower and she asked if it was ok to do BBBJ in the shower - I mean who am I to say no right? She did a quick BBBJ in the shower, dried myself and then got onto the bed. She started off with a cath bath and moved onto BBBJ, in bed was a whole different realm compared to the shower BBBJ, she great technique even though she didn't take it all the way in, but the way she looks at you while doing it... she did it for quite sometime before I had to stop her otherwise I would've finished. She dommed me up and got on top first, felt quite tight at first but loosened up a bit after. Got her to lay down on her stomach and finished whilst on top of her.

Through the first part of the experience, she was quite shy or cold but afterwards it really seemed like her personality came out?! She was very chatty and even quite loud, laughed a lot and we chatted for the remaining time.

For $280 for an hour, I would highly recommend if you enjoy a good BBBJ. Next time def want to do CIM since she offers it.