Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Slowdown in punting reports due to cost of living crisis?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Agree 1000%....
    Some girls aren't aware of better shop alternatives
    Have pointed several in the right direction
    I’ve been in shops where girls tell other girls in other shops to come over. It’s busy etc. I’m not sure if there’s any policy to stay onsite if it’s quiet? What reward is there for staying in a barren place? They don’t get a minimum retainer so they can be shafted by their boss, correct?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Punters are punting heaps less. Its evident in lack of after reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    with recent rent increase I'll be slowing down to once a fortnight, if things get bad probably once a month, rather keep my money for travels, though i was in Bangkok last week, and out side of the BJ bars the value difference wasn't that much cheaper... that said i don't do FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Punters are punting heaps less. Its evident in lack of after reviews
    To be fair, a part of that is because they aren't that many new girls coming in as before it seems.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The governments reducing the number of student visas right now so there won't be much new talent coming in for a while.

Its a double edged sword for me, happy cause my rent won't go up too much but sad cause less new talent arriving
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It also depends which nationality of student visas are being reduced / increased. Since alot of ML/WL seem to come from certain countries.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    honestly, the incoming girls are definitely not as good as the 2015s (when I first started). it feels like you have to fork out an insane amount of money to have a chance to bang some hot chick (and even then, you might get ripped off). depressing, probably it's for the best though, makes it easier to quit this viice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornybastard123 View Post
    honestly…depressing, probably it's for the best though, makes it easier to quit this viice
    There is no turn around matey, you keep going till you crash and burn then get eaten by the female of the species.

It is the way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    The governments reducing the number of student visas right now so there won't be much new talent coming in for a while.

Its a double edged sword for me, happy cause my rent won't go up too much but sad cause less new talent arriving
    I’m not a renter but I think it’s a good way to be.

You’re not strapped to a mortgage for one thing.

You can get decent digs for not much coin. Doesn’t have to be a big place and therefore not much maintenance on your days off. Live in the city buy your meals, shops close buy and very convenient.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    I’m not a renter but I think it’s a good way to be.

You’re not strapped to a mortgage for one thing.

You can get decent digs for not much coin. Doesn’t have to be a big place and therefore not much maintenance on your days off. Live in the city buy your meals, shops close buy and very convenient.
    Yeah but your landlord/agent can come do inspections any time. Very invasive and inconvenient.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Cigarettes are up to $65 a packet and smokers still smoke.
    No wonder vaping has exploded like it has. Not me though, I like my lungs clear for breathing oxygen & inhaling pussy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Yeah but your landlord/agent can come do inspections any time. Very invasive and inconvenient.
    Just have a topless woman walking around in a Gbanger when they turn up and they won’t even look at anything else. In all seriousness just change the locks and tell them to make an appointment. When I used to rent decades ago that’s what I always did. Who wants a previous tenant entering with a spare key?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    No wonder vaping has exploded like it has. Not me though, I like my lungs clear for breathing oxygen & inhaling pussy.
    Not a smoker myself but cost aside I imagine the novelty of having your smokes smell like strawberry or whatever colourful favour has a bit to do with it. I usually avoid second hand smoke from smokers but from vapers depending on their favour I don't mind / even enjoy it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I quit smoking mainly because of the costs, I don't like vaping neither, taste too artificial.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I gave up the smokes about 4 or so years ago after about 40+ years of smoking. Wasn't enjoying it anymore as I was just having a few puffs & chucking it. I was surprised at how easy it was - 99.9% mental state I'm told. A lot of my mates still smoke & it doesn't bother me...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I gave up the smokes about 4 or so years ago after about 40+ years of smoking. Wasn't enjoying it anymore as I was just having a few puffs & chucking it. I was surprised at how easy it was - 99.9% mental state I'm told. A lot of my mates still smoke & it doesn't bother me...
    There’s plenty of smokes still around, just look down in the gutters and on the footpaths, I’d have been wary during covid but now that the hoax is clear you’re good to go!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interestingly despite punters punting less and shops experiencing declining customers, the shops and privates are still jacking up the prices.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So they hike up the price when they have less customers and they also hike it up when there is more demand. Sounds like a lose lose situation for us.

I have been doing repeats with some of the girls that I know won’t be a dud. So haven’t been doing new ARs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Interestingly despite punters punting less and shops experiencing declining customers, the shops and privates are still jacking up the prices.
    They're subject to the same price rises as the rest of us.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    The price increase is to make up lost income to cover present expenses and maintenance a profit. Is a lost cause for girls/shops/punters for ever price increase. Less punters = lost income = less income for girls and shops. With unemployment is increasing. We know Telstra is cutting 10% of staffs and other companies are following, the bad times are coming.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast