Thread: J Junna

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Junna

I was looking for a last minute booking and Junna happened to be available so booked her. Her stats looked appealing…curvy body with natural bust and young but I wasn’t fully sold from the photos, but I thought stuff it sometimes you gotta roll the dice!

Long story short I had a great time with Junna. In terms of her looks she was pretty but I will say it’s not the typical J girl look. She has a round face with almond shaped eyes and full lips (for a j girl). Has a warm smile that radiates from within that can only come from a girl that’s not jaded (yet). Skin is lightly tanned and smooth with no tattoos or marks. Her body is hairless apart from a light stubble down below. Must be in between laser sessions as it’s almost non existent. A very nice set of natural C cups and a bit of meat on her arse too. Would look hot in a bikini! Body overall would probably be a size 8 by Japanese standard. Voice is not the typical cute high pitch J girl either, I would say a little bit on the lower side although not off putting at all.

She seemed a bit shy at the start but really started to warm up as we got to know each other. It was a 45 min session and the time flew by as it was one of those slow gf experiences. The way she gazed into my eyes, to her passionate kissing and even after the buzzer had gone we lay there nose to nose whispering things to each other. It was one of those sessions. Take it with a grain of salt as I felt more of a connection with her than I have with other girls which will influence my experience.

I would recommend at least 45min if not an hour is even better. Wouldn’t suit a 30min express session IMHO. If you want a PSE experience pick someone else. If you enjoy flirting and building anticipation you will enjoy her. Take your time and treat her like a lady and you will get the best version of her. Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the advice neroo!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I was looking for a last minute booking and Junna happened to be available so booked her. Her stats looked appealing…curvy body with natural bust and young but I wasn’t fully sold from the photos, but I thought stuff it sometimes you gotta roll the dice!

Long story short I had a great time with Junna. In terms of her looks she was pretty but I will say it’s not the typical J girl look. She has a round face with almond shaped eyes and full lips (for a j girl). Has a warm smile that radiates from within that can only come from a girl that’s not jaded (yet). Skin is lightly tanned and smooth with no tattoos or marks. Her body is hairless apart from a light stubble down below. Must be in between laser sessions as it’s almost non existent. A very nice set of natural C cups and a bit of meat on her arse too. Would look hot in a bikini! Body overall would probably be a size 8 by Japanese standard. Voice is not the typical cute high pitch J girl either, I would say a little bit on the lower side although not off putting at all.

She seemed a bit shy at the start but really started to warm up as we got to know each other. It was a 45 min session and the time flew by as it was one of those slow gf experiences. The way she gazed into my eyes, to her passionate kissing and even after the buzzer had gone we lay there nose to nose whispering things to each other. It was one of those sessions. Take it with a grain of salt as I felt more of a connection with her than I have with other girls which will influence my experience.

I would recommend at least 45min if not an hour is even better. Wouldn’t suit a 30min express session IMHO. If you want a PSE experience pick someone else. If you enjoy flirting and building anticipation you will enjoy her. Take your time and treat her like a lady and you will get the best version of her. Enjoy!
    niceee review bro nothing i love more about young cute innnocent vibe J Girls than the ones that dont work regularly or only do short shifts hahah

will need to add her to my list and hope times align