Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/

Phone : 0417 888 123

Hours of Business : 10:00am - Late

Rates : $280 per hour - Opted for 45min

Services Provided This Session : FS, NBJ, DATY, DFK

Size/shape : Size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

To keep change it up a little and noting that there have been other Meeko reviews, I will keep this review short and simple.

- Booking was simple, a phone call to the establishment and arrival 10minutes early made the whole "pre" experience seemless. Shown into the room and only waited 5minutes.
    - Meeko walks in and greets me. A few notes:
    - She is petite, claimed 154cm seems to be selling her short.
    - Photos on website provide a good indication of what she looks like, albeit her pose in the face photo makes her look slightly cuter.
    - Boobs are likely towards the B cups.
    - Service was enthusiastic however very GFE like. We experienced the usual cat bath, NBJ, CG, etc. YMMV here.
    - She seems to be particularly sensitive, so some care was taken.
    - Upon finishing, we cuddled and it was rather intimate. She does converse in english however patience is advised.

Overall to conclude subjectively, I absolutely loved Meeko as her girlfriend like and giggly personality made me feel relaxed and comfortable that I almost accidentally blew my load at the BJ. Post finishing for me felt very intimate as we cuddled and continued to caress and lightly kiss each other, it felt like she was my actual girlfriend for the hour (I hope you felt the same Meeko!). Note that this is my personal experience and I did spend time to properly learn about her. I would definitely return when I have the chance to, but I definitely haven't been able to get her off my mind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw Meeko today, everythng mentioned is correct, although one thing i will note is she seemed vry zoned out, like not totally with it

but i cannot complain was a very nice GFE