Thread: Angie - best massage I've ever had, without question

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angie - best massage I've ever had, without question

Ok buckle up ballbags, this one was so fucking good that I expect someone to tell me that I work for the shop writing fake reviews

I'm having a "sukebe weekend" in Sydney, staying in a fancy-ass apartment with $2k to spend on punts. I spent almost four hours at Chequers (now ROMA spa) yesterday afternoon, and I'd pre-booked a 90min Dragon Tendon Massage ($240) with Angie at Renwick for 10am this morning. I was doing a bit of research and found one or two reviews that made her sound amazing, particularly her bodyslide which is by far my favourite thing in the world, so I had to give her a go for myself. I rock up a couple of minutes early, mamasan greets me and Angie is prepping some hot oil burners for the day so she's just dressed in street clothes... this works in her favour, cause she's absolutely stunning in a nice pair of jeans and a jacket so I'm nursing half a bar by the time I get to the room. She is, to me, a perfect ten... tall(ish), thin and toned, with gorgeous small perky breasts, an amazing bum, incredible eyes, and a beautiful smile.

She gets me to lie face up which is an interesting start, and later we discuss how most RnTs don't massage the front at all let alone focus on it like her. She also tells me "Let me know if you get uncomfortable" which is a good start because I like a strong massage She begins by hopping on the bed and sitting on my legs to massage my groin and lower stomach.. she has a strong touch and works very slowly, which is exactly what I like. She spends about 40 minutes or so on my front and most of that is around my groin and stomach.. at one point she's getting me to breathe deep then, as I breathe out, she applies quite intense pressure to the spot she's working on. It's not quite uncomfortable but it's damn close to my limit, and I swear I can feel my guts rearranging as she's doing it lol. So much so that I have to tell her "Look this is amazing but I think you might push a fart out, so I'm sorry in advance..." We have a good laugh at this when she tells me that it happens a lot and the oil burners are there partly to mask any smells hahaaa

She flips me over and goes to my back, giving me a similar treatment that's close to my pain threshold but not quite over. If a super hard massage like this isn't your cup of tea I wouldn't stress, she seems to want to genuinely connect with a person and figure out what they like to give them the perfect massage (I'll talk more about that later). After another great 30-40min (I've completely lost track of time by this point) she gets a hot towel to wipe me down, sprinkles some talcum powder on my back, then gives me a B2B that I'm never going to forget. As she's running one leg over my butt and up my back, she actively drags one toe across the back of my sack and along my crack... at the same time she's also using her hair to tickle my back/neck/head so she's literally using every inch of her body from head to toe in this B2B, it's amazing. She flips me over, gives me an amazing frontside B2B, and slowly gets to the HJ which is just off the charts. She's been teasing me for 90min so I have to tell her to go slow, she adjusts her pace perfectly and I last a fair while then eventually come maybe as hard as I ever have in my life. The volume was insane, I have no idea where it came from.

Prostate massage was on offer but I declined, I'm not a huge fan. You do you but to me, when I come with a finger in my arse the sensation makes me really self concious that I'm shitting myself hahaha.

So that's it for the physical side of it but the bit that I didn't know how to include in the report above was the personal connection that I experienced with Angie... she is highly intelligent and we had an amazing conversation about business and life and all sorts of things, and she'd make full on eye contact both while talking and while giving the massage which I absolutely looove. Her english is great and I was blown away when she told me she's been learning for 2 years and only really speaking it for about 1 of those. The conversation and connection that I felt with her were so incredible that I actually fell a little bit in love and asked her out to dinner, but unfortunately for me she's already seeing some lucky m-f-er

I tipped her a pineapple on the way out and left feeling so good that I messaged the shop to tell them how amazing she is and that I hope they look after her. She dead set has a customer for life and I'll be back to see her every time I'm in Sydney.. but this girl has dreams and ambitions and is studying to achieve them, so I'd say she'll do this for as long as she needs to then she'll move on to make a difference to the world by doing the thing she truly loves. Make hay while the sun shines, brothers.. and be extra good to this one.

Today's session with Angie was, without a doubt, the best massage I have ever had in my entire life and punting is literally my job (I run red light tours overseas). While talking about business I asked whether she knew this massage technique when she arrived, or the shop had taught her... her answer was the latter (the shop taught her) which is a good sign for the other girls too, but I think a big part of this massage being so great was the really amazing talk that we had and the connection we built through the session. With this in mind YMMV, but I get the feeling you'd have to be a right twat to get a bad massage from her. Be good to her, talk to her, build a rapport, and she'll make you feel like you're the only person on the planet.

I figured I should give back to the forum by reviewing someone who hasn't been reviewed yet, so now I'm off to spend 90min with Dami at 360 but I'm fairly sure I'll be dreaming of Angie while I'm there.

---
    All reviews from this weekend:
    Saturday afternoon: ROMA Spa (old Chequers) - 3hrs of relaxation and a great session with Ashley
    Sunday morning: Renwick massage - Angie: the best massage I've ever had, without question
    Sunday evening: CBD Style 360 - Dami (K)
    Monday morning: Yuno (J) - beautiful young Japanese girl, "Okyaksama wa kamisama"

Shop Owner
    Thanks DGF good review ,looking forward to see you soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, dgf. I am not a fan of prostate masssage, but I want to try her hard massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review dgf. I totally agree, Angie gives a really great massage. It was painful at some moments, but it was the good kind of pain because my backpain was gone the next day. Her dragon tendon and prostate massage are quite an experience, only opt for these if you are curious or if you are a fan of these types of massages. The best part for me, which you also highlighted, is that she is a great conversationalist, as she is fully engaged in chatting with me while she massages.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC74 View Post
    Great review, dgf. I am not a fan of prostate masssage, but I want to try her hard massage
    Send it bro, I'm sure you won't be disappointed I've had a couple of prostate massages and the only way I can think to describe them is that I like the feeling but I don't like the sensation, I honestly get super self-conscious that I've shit the bed... trying it gave me a new respect for girls that do anal LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Great review dgf. I totally agree, Angie gives a really great massage. It was painful at some moments, but it was the good kind of pain because my backpain was gone the next day. Her dragon tendon and prostate massage are quite an experience, only opt for these if you are curious or if you are a fan of these types of massages. The best part for me, which you also highlighted, is that she is a great conversationalist, as she is fully engaged in chatting with me while she massages.
    Yeah the dragon tendon might not be ideal for the brothers who aren't fans of strong massages, but I'm sure her regular massages are just as amazing as she seemed to try and tailor things just for me. The conversation really was the best part (and it's hard for anything to beat her massage), "fully engaged" is an excellent way to put it. She was right there with me the whole time and, even though I could hear the occasional sound from the next room, I might as well have been the only guy on the planet for that hour and a half...

Jeez just reading my review back and talking about it makes me want to go back... lucky for me I have an almost-eidetic memory, so I just need to close my eyes and I'm instantly back in the room lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Original post updated with link to review of my fourth and final punt of the weekend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    dgf mate - that has to be one of the best AR's I have ever read, & I've read quite a lot of them. Like you, I'm somewhat wary of the whole prostate massage thing, but some of my mates swear by it. To each their own I guess & thanks so much for sharing. Cheers mate...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like she is worth it just for the massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wink

Great detailed review! Thanks for posting!

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Angie working today, please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon & good services