Thread: Gfe and sensuous session throughout with Gracie - a4u

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gfe and sensuous session throughout with Gracie - a4u

I had an incredible experience with Gracie, who was the epitome of a GFE and one hell of a girl. There was DFK throughout, and her service was strong all the way.

She grabbed me and led me to the shower, where she playfully stuck her ass out for my cock to rub against. Once in the shower, the action heated up as we washed each other, with lots of DFK and pussy sliding. She even gave me a shower BBBJ, and the action just kept building.

After the shower, we dried off and shared more DFK as we stood, her body pressed close to mine, creating an electric connection. She led me to the bed, where she straddled me for more pussy sliding and plenty of DFK. Her body moved sensuously against mine, every touch and kiss amplifying the intimacy.

As my cock was in her mouth, I leaned over and started rubbing and sucking her pussy, which was getting wet. The sensation of her mouth on me and the taste of her arousal created an overwhelming sense of pleasure.

She asked if I wanted more BBBJ or pussy slide, and I chose the pussy slide. Her technique was amazing and borderline dangerous. The way she moved and responded to my touch made the entire experience feel deeply personal and incredibly satisfying.

Finally, we dommed up for some slow, passionate cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, our bodies perfectly in sync. Her meaty ass felt incredible in my hands as I squeezed and guided her movements. We finished in a hot, intense missionary, her legs wrapped around me as we shared more DFK. Even after we were done, the GFE vibes lingered as we lay together, talking and kissing, prolonging the intimacy until the very last moment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, is there a link for her ad?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review shantaram, how would you rate her face? She looks amazing in the photos, may have to book her soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wouldn't mind checking her out too, link would be awesome!