https://www.161chatswood.com.au/

Open to 3am Thur to Sat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post
    https://www.161chatswood.com.au/

Open to 3am Thur to Sat.
    Didn't know that, thanks for the info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    159 Burwood Rd, Burwood seems to be under new ownership. New site says open till 2am every day. I think they've advertising on here recently. Haven't been myself though, haven't added their Wechat either as I'm off wechat. The photos on the website don't look overly promising, but if you're looking for somewhere open late.

I'm in Burwood pretty regularly, if I end up giving it a go I'll report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post
    159 Burwood Rd, Burwood seems to be under new ownership. New site says open till 2am every day. I think they've advertising on here recently. Haven't been myself though, haven't added their Wechat either as I'm off wechat. The photos on the website don't look overly promising, but if you're looking for somewhere open late.

I wonder if it is licensed as it is openly advertising full service prices.Screenshot_20240613-210458_Locanto_resized.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh the website looks like it's full service. From the outside it just looks like a thai massage place. It's even somewhat semi-legit looking, compared to some of the others in the area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it must be licensed and that is crazy cheap for FS, something doesn't add up

https://bangkokmassage.net/b2b-massage-rate/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by simonsezz887 View Post

2am?? Would that will attract the attention of the council and also the cop shop in Burwood?

I have walked in few times and every time an older person would greet me whilst in middle of a massage, I think they get female customers or used to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Late massage

Reborn massage in Kogarah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    I think this is an opportunity for an operator to clean up... even for a legit service
    Vast majority of late night punters are drunk... or worse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    it must be licensed and that is crazy cheap for FS, something doesn't add up

https://bangkokmassage.net/b2b-massage-rate/
    They have a very low google rating for that. Seems like a no go for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I thought later hours street parking was free in the CBD? I’ve never seen parking rangers out and about after 6pm that’s for sure.

Anyway, for late night massage in the burbs, Midas in Marrickville used to be the only go-to place available. Same opening hours as brothels but it’s for “massage”. No idea if it’s any good these days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12