Person's Name : CiCi

Establishment : No.40 Forge St, Blacktown

Date of Visit : Mon, April 29, 2013

Contact Details: Ph 02 9831 1838 or 02 9831 1568

Rates : $140/hour

Size/shape : Size 8, 165cm, slim, leggy, busty, C cup

Nationality: Singapore

Services Provided : body massage , DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS

Last night, my friend and I went to Blacktown 40, he stayed with his favorite girl Sukie, and I chose a new girl called CiCi--an amazing Singapore girl.

CiCi, from Singapore, around 25, 26 years old, size 8, around 165cm, slim sexy body with C cup breast, nice looking and always smiling, make people feel so comfortable when stay with her.

Went to the room, CiCi asked me if I want to have a shower with her together, at that time I really need a good shower to relax, so I said "no, thanks", but her attitude already make me very happy, haven't started anything yet, I already believed that I chose a good girl tonite. Finished shower, she is already waiting for me with a new towel in hand, after I come out she helped me to dry my body, it just like a girl carefully look after her boyfriend. Move on to the bed, CiCi suddenly become a different person, full of passion, leching, horny. She jumped on me, started with a long DFK, and then she lightly bite my earlap, softly kissing my neck, licking my nipples, and all the way down to my dick, very good BBBJ, balls licking, make me feel very horny. Her tongue is very very soft, and her oral skill was really fantastic. I was very enjoy with her oral job, didn't want to start have a sex so early. After got permission, I finished the first time with CIM. Changed to my turn after, I started to treat her the same way she treated me before, biting, kissing, licking. What a juicy pussy she has, so easy to get wet. I was very enjoy with licking her juicy pussy, watching her squeeze her nipples, begging to get fucked, that was the best part at that night. When I was ready, cowboy starts, she jumped on me, put my dick into her small pussy, it was really good. After 10-15 mins, position changed to doggy style, for me to control everything. Sometimes fuck harder, sometimes fuck quicker, eventually, the second time finished around 40 mins. A little bit time left, didn't ask for massage, cause we were both very tired, lay on the bed, no energy left to move the body. Anyway, CiCi is very good girl, I was so happy with her, and definitely I will come back for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey ben, you mentioned your friend stayed with his favourite Sukie, is she new Sukie or the Sukie has been working there for a while (at least a few months)?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Her happy attitude reminds me of 64's Cici, who is Gigi at 533. Her body description sounds the same too. Is she the same girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is new sukie, not the one been working there for ages. This new one starts from 3 months ago, much better than last Sukie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This CiCi just arrived in Sydney only a month, she just starts this job, and she told me that at the moment she is only working in Blacktown 40 every Monday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgot to mention, the new Sukie worked in 533 before, her name was CoCo there. She was also very popular before, she left there because she didn't like the boss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)