Thread: New Korean Emily

Senior Member(無間使者)

New Korean Emily

So, 5 Star recruited another new Korean gal - Emily. Something about her ’deer in the headlights’-look when in the lineup prompted me to give her a shot. Yep, she's new all right but I don't think inexperienced. She didn't strip and hop into the shower with me but instead washed me from outside with her onepiece on. LOL.

We started off with some back massage at her suggestion. A simple exercise, pretty good so far and it got a few sore spots. This went for a bit and she gets me to flip over.

Why did I think she isn't inexperienced? She knew how to pull off some bodyslide teasing and HJ moves. I dunno what it was - it looked like a regular HJ but it got me up easily. BBBJ was standard with no eye contact but not bad. She incorporated catbath with lots of tongue movements but not just simple licking. All the while her hand and/or body lightly brushed the little member teasingly, with some kisses and slight DFK in between.

Sex was pretty good too. Started off with CG with her on her feet, which not many girls do. Usually it's more of a ride and grind on their knees. I digress. She was enthusiastic and rode away, leading my hands to squeeze her breasts. We then switched to missionary and she wanted me to pound harder and faster as she grabbed my ass, pulling me in as I went. Like, turbo fast. Lol I didn't think I could work it at such a speed but her pulling sped up my strokes. She moaned at a higher pitch when I struck deeper, too. Wow. So I finished in that position.

We chatted as she cleaned me up and was giving me another massage. Turns out she worked as a ML before at a RnT, which explains the bodyslide and teasing. This was her first time giving FS. Yeah? Maybe.

All in all a pleasant, balanced experience. Emily was cheeky and cheerful, keen to please. I'd score her:

Face - 7.5 (she looks good from some angles. At close inspection average, but still good)
    Body - 7.5-8 (a little chubby maybe but I'd say a normal woman's body which she disagrees with, haha. "All the girls here are slim. Not me! ")
    Service - 8

Pretty promising report for a new girl ! The good part is her crave for hot sex, just like Bobo, the part that needs to improve is to wash you from the outside ! Hahaha, never heard of that !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've only ever seen one ML that did the shower thing with her clothes still on, wonder if this is her moving onto a new career? Although she wasn't chubby so maybe its not her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much is it 90 mins or 2hour??

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Pretty promising report for a new girl ! The good part is her crave for hot sex, just like Bobo, the part that needs to improve is to wash you from the outside ! Hahaha, never heard of that !
    I am sure Emily will be a better and different girl after brother Wil's test driving, we should wait for the 5 Star King's official review!!

Cuming soon??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!