Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 5* star management !!!!!! I fucking got gonorrhea after seeing alexi 2 weeks ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i tried to call you, but i only hear ooohh & aaahhh's hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Did someone call my name?? lol my phone number is 0469 696969 hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Bros

As a senior member of this forum, i'd like to say something, probably for the first time.

Everyone of us understanding the risk of punting being:

A) might got infected during intercourse or oral sex (bbbj)

B) even if you have protected condom, sometimes condom might break (unusual)

C) being caught by friends, family and especially your love ones

There might be many more other facts but what i want to point out is no one knows who is clean and who is not clean in this situation. 5* management at least has done their best to action it, having alexi to do check up, so what we need to do all is to wait for the result and move on. Every shops would sure get this kind of incidents and if bros got any symptoms, each of us individual should look after ourselves and cure the virus. There is no such thing call "back to the future". Just have to face it and move on.

I am not trying to argue here but as a senior member of this forum, each of us already know there is a damage on the infected bro, alexi and the shop. Each of this party are trying their best to solve each of their "headache", just need time and i am sure more updates will be provided by 5* management team!

That's my 2 cents.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    we bros all as punters should get a free checkup from a government sponsored sex clinic (its free with medicare card) every 3 months.

if you have any condition - your medicare card covers the treatment and it is free.

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/publich...exual_phus.asp

you can use fake names for privacy but your medicare card should be shown when asked.

they are very discreet. if you must then you can also travel to one that is far away from you.

whatever you do, do not donate blood. the Red Cross does ask you if you donate blood, have you had sex with more than 1 partner...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan Chai View Post
    A very unfortunate situation for everyone involved but I don't agree with the majority of comments suggesting that the girl and shop are not to blame. Are we forgetting that they are the ones providing the service and making plenty out of it but when things go wrong then its a case of oh no don't blame the girl or the shop because they just take the punters' money and the responsibility ends there.

Well I disagree how do we know that the girl didn't know she had it but continued to work because she didn't want to stop the $$$ coming in and how do we know the shop didn't turn a blind eye to it or knew about it but reacted too slowly. Just something to think about because it seems the general view here is that the girl and shop have no responsibility here.

I know I know this post will ruffle some feathers and get the 5* protection crew all upset and they will now come out all guns blazing against my comments but I think I might be just saying what some other brothers are thinking too.

Anyway, hope all involved make a full recovery and that the STD is not spread widely amongst the punting community.

Play safe.
    You might have a point if it was a quite shop who is struggling than they might wanted one of their best girl to work but this would be outrages and silly at the end a busy shop like 5* who is on top of the market with many good girls it will be silly for them to take the risk to infect their client and start a chain reaction with in 5* it self this would effect their business. Also the guys will piss razorblade while the girls will have irritating sorethroat and start caughing a lot this is the tell tell sign.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    A healthy dose of Ashley 21 this afternoon will fix everything......haha

Cheers
    She fix nothing for me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    we bros all as punters should get a free checkup from a government sponsored sex clinic (its free with medicare card) every 3 months.

if you have any condition - your medicare card covers the treatment and it is free.

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/publich...exual_phus.asp

you can use fake names for privacy but your medicare card should be shown when asked.

they are very discreet. if you must then you can also travel to one that is far away from you.

whatever you do, do not donate blood. the Red Cross does ask you if you donate blood, have you had sex with more than 1 partner...
    All

A number of public sexual health clinics, including Sydney Hospital's Sexual Health Service will NOT ask you for your Medicare card. They will ask you to complete a form where you can nominate whatever name you feel comfortable with and then give you a card that has a unique number on it. That number is something that then quote if ringing to obtain results over the phone. They will likely give gonorrhoea/chlamydia results over the phone; I don't know if they will do this for an HIV test, though. The reason for the anonymity at this Clinic, a busy clinical, research and teaching service, is due to: (a) an intention to remove stigma/embarrassment as reason for non-attendance; and (b), because of the very large number of working women who have their regular testing performed here who have an understandable reason for wanting some degree of anonymity.

The Taylor Square Private Clinic in Darlinghurst is another option if you are comfortable with Medicare. It's staff by doctors with a specialty qualification in sexual health medicine. It's a comfortable and non-confronting clinic; it has a long history of being active in testing for and treating HIV in gay chaps who live and play in the area.

Truffaut

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truffaut View Post
    All

A number of public sexual health clinics, including Sydney Hospital's Sexual Health Service will NOT ask you for your Medicare card. They will ask you to complete a form where you can nominate whatever name you feel comfortable with and then give you a card that has a unique number on it. That number is something that then quote if ringing to obtain results over the phone. They will likely give gonorrhoea/chlamydia results over the phone; I don't know if they will do this for an HIV test, though. The reason for the anonymity at this Clinic, a busy clinical, research and teaching service, is due to: (a) an intention to remove stigma/embarrassment as reason for non-attendance; and (b), because of the very large number of working women who have their regular testing performed here who have an understandable reason for wanting some degree of anonymity.

The Taylor Square Private Clinic in Darlinghurst is another option if you are comfortable with Medicare. It's staff by doctors with a specialty qualification in sexual health medicine. It's a comfortable and non-confronting clinic; it has a long history of being active in testing for and treating HIV in gay chaps who live and play in the area.

Truffaut
    Just one additional point. The clinic at Sydney Hospital will only see sex workers, those that engage in homosexual sex and those with symptoms. The suburban clinics are much more accomodating of the average Joe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Max Impact

You're correct about Sydney Sexual Health Centre's policy of service delivery. In this instance concern in the context of exposure to a worker who is reported to have had a bacterial STI (even though there is now doubt about whether this is the case) might be enough to secure an appointment. I'm also not sure if their policy is turn people away you go to the weekly walk-in clinic. I might be wrong as it's been quite a few years since I had direct experience of working in this area. A lot of the push in public health services now is to encourage people to use their GPs for screening and routine assessment/treatment.

It's not that difficult to spin a story to a GP about why you might want to be screened for gonorrhoea and chlamydia especially. Chlamydia is a cause of pelvic inflammatory disease and, as a result, infertility in women. If you said, "My partner and in that stage of our relationship where we've abandoned condoms and we want to get pregnant. I might be being silly but I'd like to be screened to just be on the safe side", your GP would say what a responsible young man you are as he handed you the yellow-topped plastic container. This would be followed by, "I'm sure you have nothing to worry about then, but we'll know for sure in a week for sure".

Truffaut

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to the health clinics a few times, and I'm always nervous about being spotted. Just go to large anon bulk billing medical center, tell them you shagged a backpacker in Cairns and would like a check up. If they ask any more or try to preach to you, tell them to just do the test. 99.9% of will run as many tests as they can because the clinic, and doctor get a cut of the pathology costs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    everything with your GP is confidential. i talk to my GP about a lot of things lol

Truffaut, do you punt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder if there anything we can do to reduce the risk of infection? Alexi has not been with 5* for long and she got infection. Base on probability, her chance of getting infection is lower than those singapore ladies who have been there for over a year.

I met Alexi about five weeks ago. Can I say I should be fine? I noticed that she did not use mouth wash before and after servicing a client like the other WLs do. And she didn't clean her down there as such as I can smell it when I DATY (I am not saying it is bad smell, just I can tell difference). As I noticed that other WLs spend quite a bit of time flushing her pussy if I did DATY. And usually for those WLs, I don't smell anything when DATY.

I know it is much safer only do CBJ. But I really into BBBJ so it is a huge enhancement to my punt. I even enjoy DD. I know it is nasty but I just so enjoy it and can't have enough.

I am just wondering, if a WL is using mouth washing (like using some listerine or any other bateria killing mouth washing), and wash her pussy thoroughly (maybe even use some sort of fluid), can it reduce the chance of infection of spreading STD?

Banned
    No guarantees, but good hygene can't hurt hey ... I've always thought DATY on a WL was for the crazy-brave ... but eh, each to their own .. would def be asking her to wash that shit first tho bro, lot of cock been in that hole before you arrived thats for sure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can any bro answer my question? If wl had std in her pussy, can it get transittmed by daty???

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Yes, you can catch and carry STD in your throat/ on your face just like any girl can. Gonorrhoea, chlamydia and herpes.

Enjoy the gamble!

Question: If I stumble along George St on a Friday night blind drunk and stoned can I get hit by a car?
    Answer: Yes you can! Whether you do get hit depends on your luck, vigilance of the drivers and ability of the police officers to remove you from the street early enough.

Question: If I stumble along George St every Friday night, are my changes of being hit by a car higher?
    Answer: Yes! Statistical analysis would show that over time your changes of being hit will get higher if you continue your misguided behavior.
    BUT still, it depends on your luck, vigilance of the drivers and ability of the police officers to remove you from the street early enough.

My apologies if my allegory seems rather harsh and somewhat condescending.
    And remember that at times (when I have the time) I write these posts with half-witted humour and sarcasm.
    but...
    Didn't you people ever have Sexual education classes at school? Or were you just not listening?

If your answer to either of the above questions is NO, then all the information on STI's (or STD's or VD's which are synonymous to STI) and their transfer methods and symptoms is readily available on a multitude of different health organization's internet websites.
    If you are too embarrassed to ask your GP, wouldn't you rather get your facts from a respectable source (no offence intended to brother here who have provided answers, I respect your efforts.) than from a forum were anyone can post anything (like this post of mine) and you never know whether it's true or not?

Like this link posted earlier in this thread:
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/factsheets/oralsex.htm
    (CDC = Center for Decease Control and Prevention, USA)

Or the following that is closer to home for us living in Sydney
    http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/publich...infections.asp

Just to contradict myself, I will give answers to couple of the latest posts. Believe them or not, it's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    Can any bro answer my question? If wl had std in her pussy, can it get transittmed by daty???
    The short answer is: YES
    The long answer is:
    Yes, and this is not limited to working girls, you could as easily get it from a random hookup after a bar night.
    And if the girl has Chlamydia (or any other bacterial infection) in her mouth or throat, you could also get it by just kissing her.
    Just to make sure... in this case... you would probably NOT show any symptoms in your penis (like discharge or pain when urinating) as the bacterial infection would be likely to remain in your mouth or throat, and the symptoms (if any) would likely to be very similar to a common cold.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I wonder if there anything we can do to reduce the risk of infection?
    Yes, you can reduce the risk of infection by thinking on where you put your dick or mouth to.
    And if you still like to have them anywhere near the different orifices (three in total if you disregard the ears and nose ) use a condom or a dam.

I must admit that I myself, on occasion, get involved in practices like BBBJ and DATY, but that is a calculated risk that I take and I am aware of the possible consequences.

Alexi has not been with 5* for long and she got infection. Base on probability, her chance of getting infection is lower than those singapore ladies who have been there for over a year.
    Firstly, do you really want a lecture on statistical analysis and probability?
    Secondly, just in case, I must point out that the nationality of the girl has nothing to do with the question in hand.
    Thirdly, no matter how long the girls have worked at 5*, how do you know what they have done and where they've been prior to that?

There, I got you. Not only once, nor twice, but trice!
    Just joking, take it easy bro.

I met Alexi about five weeks ago. Can I say I should be fine?
    NO! Go and get yourself checked!

Firstly, the incubation period (medical term for the time between being exposed to infection and showing first symptoms) for different bacterial infections may vary from one to six weeks (in case of the common STI's) depending on a multitude of things; the actual bacterial strain, the persons immunological response (people in good health can fight the bacteria for longer) and other factors. There is really no way of telling when she got it.

Secondly, have you been practicing these debaucherous acts with anyone else? In that case, even though no-one has written about them on the forum that does not mean they might not have had something.

I noticed that she did not use mouth wash before and after servicing a client like the other WLs do.
    Firstly, what does her using mouthwash have to do with DATY? Or did you have BBBJ as well?

Secondly, contrary to common belief, mouthwash has very little or no effect against the bacteria causing STI's.
    But I do admit that it helps fresh the breath and removes the smell of the previous punter's semen, so kissing may be more pleasant.

Depends on your preferences, of course. Some say there's nothing like the smell of freshly spilled semen in the morning.
    Or was that freshly brewed coffee

And she didn't clean her down there as such as I can smell it when I DATY (I am not saying it is bad smell, just I can tell difference). As I noticed that other WLs spend quite a bit of time flushing her pussy if I did DATY. And usually for those WLs, I don't smell anything when DATY.
    "I am not saying it is bad smell, just I can tell difference"
    Hmmm... this tells me that she's not the only one you've had those debaucherous acts with.
    Are you sure you are not the one who gave her the nasty????? The timeline fits.
    Go get yourself checked!!!!

As for the smell of Pussy... every girl is different and there's nothing like the smell of freshly ploughed pussy in the morning.

I am just wondering, if a WL is using mouth washing (like using some listerine or any other bateria killing mouth washing), and wash her pussy thoroughly (maybe even use some sort of fluid), can it reduce the chance of infection of spreading STD?
    As for listerine, need I say more? I think I said it already.

Unless with "maybe even use some sort of fluid" you are referring to seminal fluids, for example.

Summa summarum (Latin, google it if you don't know):

As helpful as answering these questions here may be for some (or unhelpful depending on the answer), could we stop it here and refer the future inquires to say the above mentioned websites?
    Or if there is a need, start a new sexual health tread in the general section.

As more importantly, even though I've never seen Alexi, after reading this tread I can feel nothing but sorry for the poor girl!
    Was it not enough that she has suffered from the bloody decease, do we need to drag this along forever?

And remember... even though the original poster may have gotten it from her... one of you chaps (or some unknown punter who does not read this forum) has given it to her. What goes around comes around!

After all this ranting... if and when she comes back to work... I may very well go and see her.

Let's be careful out there!
    (and gentle as well)

ROFL ! One of the best read from this thread, bro Licker ! Especially this :

Firstly, what does her using mouthwash have to do with DATY?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey bro licker thank u very much for ur prompt.... Unfortunately, in school when they were talk about the std i did not understand english so sat there thinking what the f**k is he on about! To be frank i learned sex from my younger brother !!!!! Hahahaha good old days......

To make everything clear my bro yelled out after school " hey bro i know what sex is and how mum and dad made us" had a big shock

Banned
    Wilisno - any update on this?

When i saw the latest batman movie one of my mate's spoilt it for me by telling me that batman did not die at the end. As the film reached its climax and I watched the caped crusader fly the bat plane out into the ocean with a detonating neutron bomb in tow i thought, 'wow, they are going to need a very clever and elegant plot device to rescue bruce wayne from this one!'. This is sort of how i feel right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That's another proof of what I knew all along, I've been asked not to deliberate on this matter until the hard copy arrives, but I just can't stand stupid comments like those from essdud and Wan Chai, so I have to reveal something here : Alexie never had Gonorrhea, nor any STI's, more on that in a couple of days !

Haha, brother Licker,

Awesome post, enjoyed your witty attention to details, another Steven Bochco or Hill Street Blues veterans perhaps, absolutely, let's all be extremely careful out there. Either in a brothel or along Pitt Street, Liverpool Street, George Street, Oxford Street, Darlinghurst Road, Victoria Street, Campbell Parade, Church Street etc. on Friday night, Saturday night or any other busy night when you are half drunk or sober, life is precious!!

Have a nice weekend,

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ...another Steven Bochco or Hill Street Blues veterans perhaps, absolutely, let's all be extremely careful out there. ...

Have a nice weekend,
    Cheers
    Thanks Bro Ahlungor,
    You enjoy the weekend as well!

In my mind Hills Street Blues is still one of the best (if not THE best) cop series ever made.
    And I enjoyed some of Steven's other series as well.

@Wilisno:
    Glad you liked it
    One should always laugh at least once a day. It prolongs your life - and who wants a long life if it's not fun.

@Midnight_Prowl:
    I get it now. Well, we are never too old to learn new things.
    I did not mean to single you out (nor bro Holi_day), your posts just happened to be on the last page.

@Everyone:
    Play it safe, play it nice, play with the titties and most importantly, enjoy life!

Have a nice weekend all and enjoy the smell of freshly ploughed pussy!

Cheers,
    Licker

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast