Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Korean Goddess Sera - worst punt ever!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Korean Goddess Sera - worst punt ever!

Fellow bros,

I'm an experienced punter and know the code of conduct between client and ML/WL....therefore I don't complian that much if I get what I paid for. I was holding back on posting this until I read another bro's tragic experience with the same K girl Sera, promoted to be a Goddess and extemely pretty at 22 Brodie.

I went there for a punt on Friday afternoon after a long hard week to celebrate, last thing I wanted was it to ruin my entire weekend and now Monday. I go to 22 Brodie quite often and generally quite good value for money, so after seeing the available line up I decided to try the new stunning K girl (had to wait another 20 mins). Her introduction was very brief, only sticking her head through the door after seeing the previous client off.

As we walked up the stairs we customarily asked each other how our day was...alarm bells started ringing when she said she was sick. I was given a towel and went for a shower, after coming out she start lightning up a cigarette WTF! I know Koreans love smoking but I can't stand the smell before sex, especially for DFK. She basically ripped me of 5-10 mins finishing her smoke. Things were going downhill fast, no cat bath, on with the Dom and received a very half hearted CBJ. She got up even before I got to start enjoying anything. I won't write much about sex because I got very little. Started with cowgirl and she wanted miss after complaining she's sore. 10mins, yes 10 mins into it she demand I come quick. I stood my ground and told her I paid for 30'mins and can fuck her until her annoying tick tock clock rang. By this stage she scrunched up her angry face and started cursing in Korean. It pissed me off so much I fucked her rougher in return. No other positions like doggie, at least I don't have to see her face from behind.

Even though I clearly knew time wasn't up, I just want to blow my load and be done with it. Imagine someone yelling obscenities during sex, is this quality service, wasn't even asking for GFE....more like an Ex GF experience. She even had the nerve to translate what she was saying when we left, it mean bad man bad customer!!! What made it worse was that I told the receptionist guy who said she's sick and will look into it. Well basic common sense is for her not to work if she's sick to spread germs. I know good looking Koreans have a high class snobby attitude but Sera was down right disrespectful and rude (I could say worse things).

This experience has put me off punting at 22 Brodie and made me happy to share the bad news. At least the roseter say it's her final countdown....save other punting bros from the nightmare. I'll make sure next time not to base my choice on just looks at the shop's 'star girl' promotion.

The shop may as well take money from my wallet and I would still feel better than paying for the Worst Punt EVER with Sera.

Hi Pun4life,

It's sad to hear your story...... A warning has been issue to both Sera and the receptionist on duty..... We do not allow anyone work in the shop while they were ill. We will make sure this wont happen again.

22Brodie Management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi 22brodie,

Thanks for replying so quickly but you haven't addressed my other bad service:
    - No smoking before, during servicing customer or refund time wasted
    - No forcing clients to cum after 10mins or refund 20mins for time not used
    - No swearing and angry faces, unrefunable bad service

I'll ask for a discount voucher next time but don't think I'll pay for return visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punt4Life...Bro sounds very familiar to my experience with Sarah on sat night. Scroll down a bit for my after report bro. Horrible attitude and service! I got called a bad customer as well in english! She was saying some shit in korean as well but I never got the translation but Im sure it wasn't pleasant! She lit up a cigarette after the deed which as a non smoker was not a big fan off as all my clothes smelt like cigarette after!

22Brodie Management...As you can see I am not the only one that has complained about Sarah. I'm sure many others have received terrible service from her but haven't bothered speaking out. I think punt4life and I deserve some sort of discount voucher!!!

thanx for the info bro,.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    P.S sorry bro you've already read my report. I skimmed through your first paragraph. Hey atleast she handed you a towel. I had to look for my own!..LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a Korean chick last week.Walked out for first time in a long punting career.

Dunno why I got sucked into Koreans.They are the pits.

Best to stick to the nice friendly sexy Thai girls.

There lose I reckon

Wow, two negative reports in a couple days? That can't be good.
    Koreans are getting a bad wrap this week. lol

The worst part is that she's still getting paid the same amount of dough for doing virtually nothing.

Smoking is definitely a no-go. Not only is it a hazard, its plain disrespectful.

Someone like this should not be working in a brothel. Period.

Thanks for taking two for the team bros.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report guys and sorry to hear about your bad experiences. was contemplating visiting this girl and shop for the first time but will now give it miss! Too far for me but was gonna meme the effort. Certainly not after your experiences. I'm sure there are other good options at this shop but memlike others are after the good lookers. Cheers

Banned
    Ha !

I walked out after a similar experience at 22 Brodie ... cost me $60 per minute.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    another bad experience. this shop really sux - first Mimi now other koreans. what next?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro, you seem to have it in for this shop. I noticed you've made no after reports so it begs the question, are you for real? You dig up OLD AR's from months ago and use them as some sort of basis for badmouthing. First the Mimi thread from May 2012 now this. I'll defend 22 because I've had plenty of great experiences there along with a few duds, but on the whole it's been great to me.
    So what's the problem?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    mate, I dont like to write about bad reviews as it brings up old bad memories.

I did go for a while to 22brodie and it was good for a while. now I just go to 127 GF or 5 star instead. I am trying to get over the pain that Mimi as caused me

I wish I could seek medical help but asiafever I hope you understand

thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    But why bring up an old review dead and buried for 4 months for someone you never saw just to revive the memory you said you didn't want?
    You had a bad experience. It happens. You write about it as an exorcism and so others, including management, and maybe even yourself, can learn from it. Dredging old posts and sniping on them achieves nothing. We need negative as well as positive reviews to form a reasoned expectation of what to expect, but sniping old old reviews is not in my mind how to achieve this. It comes across petty.
    Let it go bro, it does you no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahkungor View Post
    mate, I dont like to write about bad reviews as it brings up old bad memories.

I did go for a while to 22brodie and it was good for a while. now I just go to 127 GF or 5 star instead. I am trying to get over the pain that Mimi as caused me

I wish I could seek medical help but asiafever I hope you understand

thanks
    I didn't know a bad punt can cause that much pain in a punter, unless the punter is madly in love with the girl... I feel for you ! Haha !

And the best way to forget about a bad incident is not to mention it, not to dig up old wounds !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    [QUOTE=punt4life;37705]10mins, yes 10 mins into it she demand I come quick. I stood my ground and told her I paid for 30'mins and can fuck her until her annoying tick tock clock rang. By this stage she scrunched up her angry face and started cursing in Korean. It pissed me off so much I fucked her rougher in return.[QUOTE]

Punt4life, at least you were in the perfect position to be able to do that!

Haven't read this review before - before my time on the forum. Bad reviews are always fun to read though, mainly because you are so glad you aren't there yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by PUNT4life View Post
    Imagine someone yelling obscenities during sex, is this quality service, wasn't even asking for GFE....more like an Ex GF experience. I know good looking Koreans have a high class snobby attitude but Sera was down right disrespectful and rude.
    That first sentence is really witty mate - well done!

Is this really true about nice looking Koreans? I keep on reading that observation on the forum. Is there really such a thing as a national characteristic? They warn us against saying things like that, but all of you who have been on the forum for years, how true is this?

(Ps. Trying to figure out how to get TWO blue quote panels up...)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No, I'm recently back from a week in Korea and some hotties over there were delightful and polite. It is true some in the Sydney punting scene however are a bit, shall we say, precious.. or jaded... or both.. still some gems out there though..

[QUOTE=Sextus;128702][QUOTE=punt4life;37705]10mins, yes 10 mins into it she demand I come quick. I stood my ground and told her I paid for 30'mins and can fuck her until her annoying tick tock clock rang. By this stage she scrunched up her angry face and started cursing in Korean. It pissed me off so much I fucked her rougher in return.

Punt4life, at least you were in the perfect position to be able to do that!

Haven't read this review before - before my time on the forum. Bad reviews are always fun to read though, mainly because you are so glad you aren't there yourself.

That first sentence is really witty mate - well done!

Is this really true about nice looking Koreans? I keep on reading that observation on the forum. Is there really such a thing as a national characteristic? They warn us against saying things like that, but all of you who have been on the forum for years, how true is this?

Ps. Trying to figure out how to get TWO blue quote panels up...
    No generalization is true, period !

If you haven't found a good one, it doesn't mean there's none ! I don't want to say where on this thread !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Lol yikes guys. Let's just calm it down and not let one girl wreck the whole shop. 22 Brodie has produced some of the stars of this forum, and I really think it's inappropriate to be asking for discounts as well.. the next punt might make up for the loss of cash... that's why we call it punting, we're bound to get a few bad experiences, and believe me, everyone on this forum has had them. You live, you learn.

haters

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Exactly 17012430. Well put..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast