Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Initiation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    BW

I am leaning toward Ooshka's sentiment and the others saying this behavior is predatory. While its your word against hers, the establishment in question, would not find it difficult to get many people (employees) to claim they do not offer sexual services of any kind, not to mention any signs up they have. You actually mention several times the girl herself say it.

Now on your side of the fence, it would be more difficult to get other punters to go into bat for you and sign statements they had received sexual services which would amount to effectively putting their own necks in a noose purely for your own benefit. Thats a battle you would lose.

The girl is clearly being pushed into something she doesn't want to do. Now as a seasoned ML punter, as youve often claimed here, you would know the girls are told to be courteous, to please customers and not to cause trouble to keep her job. Now clearly its that instinct you are either misinterpreting or very knowingly abusing (much more likely) for your own titillation. As Ooshka said, it only takes the girl to say NO once, doesnt matter if she changed "her" mind, because technically it was you who changed her mind, and not something she volunteered of her own volition.

I would be very very careful about this; especially with the younger MLs who are more likely to freak out and go to the police/manager/angry boyfriend about it (who for all you know may be an Aussie). Even if he isnt, I doubt it would be difficult for a pretty young thing to get an Aussie (maybe even a punter that knows what is appropriated and whats isnt) to act the knight in shining armour and fk you up.

I suggestion you stop that. My 0.02.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A former flatmate of mine got done for touching up a girl in public (gently "romantically" he says, pretty much the same way you describe it) who he swore wanted it. No one witnessed it was purely her word against his. Now this guy at the age of 22, is now a registered sex offender, and its totally fucked up the rest of his life.

In my opinion he deserved it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brown wallaby you are a dead set shit bag

One day you'll get locked up...don't think you'll have access to this forum in jail, and considering that is all you seem to do with ur life (that and assault massage chicks) you'll won't know what to do with yourself

Have fun...perhaps can get a massage off a cute dude

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Brown wallaby you are a dead set shit bag

One day you'll get locked up...don't think you'll have access to this forum in jail, and considering that is all you seem to do with ur life (that and assault massage chicks) you'll won't know what to do with yourself

Have fun...perhaps can get a massage off a cute dude
    Haven't I already told you to fuck off and mind your own business? You must have missed it so I'm telling you again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    We all know the law and the rules reasonably well. The shop owners must have studied them in a bit more depth. Ideally it should be them who give protection to the staff.
    Talked many times to the girls, they don't think their bosses have equipped them with enough knowledge, although they speak the same language. And every single girl I talked to admitted they meet rude customers on a daily basis, yet none of them ever got charged.
    Here we're not talking about certain shop owners who encourage their staff to lift up their game for the benefit of the business.

btw why did no one except Dennis suggest that we should stop punting at massage shops altogether to abide with the prevailing law ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    We all know the law and the rules reasonably well. The shop owners must have studied them in a bit more depth. Ideally it should be them who give protection to the staff.
    Talked many times to the girls, they don't think their bosses have equipped them with enough knowledge, although they speak the same language. And every single girl I talked to admitted they meet rude customers on a daily basis, yet none of them ever got charged.
    Here we're not talking about certain shop owners who encourage their staff to lift up their game for the benefit of the business.

btw why did no one except Dennis suggest that we should stop punting at massage shops altogether to abide with the prevailing law ?
    There is a difference though, between being rude and groping the girls. That is why, in this world, some men are just pigs, while there are others that take things too far. It is a fine line that some cross, and some don't.

Unlike Dennis, the majority of us here believe in a persons right to decide for themselves what they do without judging or being judged by others. In short, we mind our own fucking business and don't preach our beliefs on others.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In answer to BW's question, firstly there is a difference between illegal behavior and immoral behavior. Ever pissed in public ? Illegal. Ever drunk alcohol in public. Illegal. Minor traffic infractions ? The average man breaks one of those rules probably weekly. Ever littered or smoked in public ? Illegal. Ever sped ? The list goes on.

The other thing is that in all those examples they are essentially a victimless crime.

Being pushy with a girl who is effectively in a weak position because of a) desperately needed employment and b) is on a student visa so CANNOT work in a legitimate job c) probably overstayed her student visa d) genuinely is ignorant about sex (the number of asian women I know who are mid 20s and have had only one sex partner or none is fairly common).

Now the way I justify visiting MLs (which has happened once in about three months now) is that I am quite respectful of their time and rights to their own body (I would knock someone out touching me without permission lol I am a big guy) and that in actual fact Im financially helping another human being who would not be able to earn a crust in any other fashion. Apart from waitressing, doing what these girls and the WLs do is effectively the only guaranteed job a no/low skilled female worker can get. I have two uni degrees. I'd hate to be in their position, in a foreign country and not being able to speak the language. Imagine how scary that would be trying to survive ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    In answer to BW's question, firstly there is a difference between illegal behavior and immoral behavior. Ever pissed in public ? Illegal. Ever drunk alcohol in public. Illegal. Minor traffic infractions ? The average man breaks one of those rules probably weekly. Ever littered or smoked in public ? Illegal. Ever sped ? The list goes on.

The other thing is that in all those examples they are essentially a victimless crime.

Being pushy with a girl who is effectively in a weak position because of a) desperately needed employment and b) is on a student visa so CANNOT work in a legitimate job c) probably overstayed her student visa d) genuinely is ignorant about sex (the number of asian women I know who are mid 20s and have had only one sex partner or none is fairly common).

Now the way I justify visiting MLs (which has happened once in about three months now) is that I am quite respectful of their time and rights to their own body (I would knock someone out touching me without permission lol I am a big guy) and that in actual fact Im financially helping another human being who would not be able to earn a crust in any other fashion. Apart from waitressing, doing what these girls and the WLs do is effectively the only guaranteed job a no/low skilled female worker can get. I have two uni degrees. I'd hate to be in their position, in a foreign country and not being able to speak the language. Imagine how scary that would be trying to survive ?
    I appreciate what your saying,but believe me most of these girls know exactly what there doing. They choose this job because they love the money. Trust me when I say most of these girls are smarter and have more money than us. Just give them respect but the know what there doing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by daveweelan82 View Post
    I appreciate what your saying,but believe me most of these girls know exactly what there doing. They choose this job because they love the money. Trust me when I say most of these girls are smarter and have more money than us. Just give them respect but the know what there doing
    I have no doubt these girls have more money than me if the amount of cash I've splashed on them over the years is anything to go by.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I have no doubt these girls have more money than me if the amount of cash I've splashed on them over the years is anything to go by.
    Not to mention that those tips would never get introduced to the taxman!

I think there is value in what has been said here by a cautious few; treat the girls with respect, I think most of us advocate that. Another would be to use common sense. I believe BW in this case used his judgement to gauge what is possible and what isn't, given the nature of the girl and the mood in the room. None of us were there so we are not aware of the true context of the situation. There are times that you just KNOW that nothing is going to come of things and so you dont bother taking it further. In the end, the girl has no animosity to BW and in fact would like to see him again, and in my opinion he used common sense to create a positive session.

And yes, these girls know exactly what they're getting into. Did no one else pick up that this girl has a boyfriend, and so has just cheated on him, and will continue to do so with other men as well? I find that this is quite common; these girls aren't as innocent as you think.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    some do, some don't. There are girls on working holiday, working 5 days a week, attracting 30 customers or more, collecting 2500 / week or more. These girls go on holiday every month. They drive a car
    Some only work 2 days becoz of study commitment, attracting 6-10 customers, and because they are only prepared to do basic services they only collect 300-600 / week and have to pay for tuition fees etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the end of the day, it is all down to the basic exchange of services. I don't think brownwallaby has done anything wrong. You pay money for someone to wash your car. Girls pay for others to do their make-up and hair. You pay someone for a massage. He simply pays for other services at that person's own will. If the girl didn't agree for those services, I don't believe she would do it in the first place, let alone answering his questions afterwards.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    At the end of the day, it is all down to the basic exchange of services. I don't think brownwallaby has done anything wrong. You pay money for someone to wash your car. Girls pay for others to do their make-up and hair. You pay someone for a massage. He simply pays for other services at that person's own will. If the girl didn't agree for those services, I don't believe she would do it in the first place, let alone answering his questions afterwards.
    That is the naive way we all want to look at it, cause it makes for our heightened enjoyment. If she happy to do it then all it has done is make the ML a prostitute in the eyes of Qld Law. So another question the punter can ask is, How does it feel to be a prostitute?

Have a read of this first before whoever wants to argue that point.

http://www.pla.qld.gov.au/Resources/...ensland%20.pdf

If it was her own free will he would not have had to try as hard to get her to oblige. Once again coercion, once more a part of Sexual Assault.

Did you do these things BW? Thought it was Pete?

BrainSex
    Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    That is the naive way we all want to look at it, cause it makes for our heightened enjoyment. If she happy to do it then all it has done is make the ML a prostitute in the eyes of Qld Law. So another question the punter can ask is, How does it feel to be a prostitute?

If it was her own free will he would not have had to try as hard to get her to oblige. Once again coercion, once more a part of Sexual Assault.

Wow, i just skimmed that doc, things look pretty bleak for the industry up there
    I just don't get how the strip clubs are so good (much better than NSW) but the sex industry is so bad ..., I guess one compensates for the other!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    In the QLD strip clubs you can touch the girls anywhere but their private parts. AFAIK that doesnt happen in NSW.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    In the QLD strip clubs you can touch the girls anywhere but their private parts. AFAIK that doesnt happen in NSW.
    In NSW you can not touch the girl anywhere!!!
    In a private show a chaperone comes in unannounced every now and then to make sure.
    Sometimes you can have a quick touch or the girl may touch you briefly to tease if you are lucky.
    A few years ago when I was in QLD I visited some clubs and was quite suprised I could touch the girls, I certainly made the most of it!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ok. Pete didn't do anything wrong. This doesn't mean he didn't do anything unlawful. Most of us on this forum are thrilling in these ML places for unlawful actions. If you are saint, then I don't know why you are here.

Pete didn't do anything morally wrong. That was all I was trying to say.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow! The discussion is brewing. Exactly what I want from my Pete the punter story !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

thumbs up!! Very enlightening ....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast