Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Tea Massage

kazuya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Sounds like I need to try someone else or to change my game plan
    Certainly the MLs ability varies greatly. Have seen around half a dozen girls at GTM and would rate the massages overall to be ordinary to fantastic, with the overall vibe throughout the session being average to pretty good. However, my last visit there, also around a month ago, stands head and shoulders above all other visits there. Will definitely see her again when I can find time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Visited the place 4 times very recently. 3 of them extremely memorable, with one stands among the best in my punting career ....
    Already placed my booking for tomorrow ....
    Which gtm is this?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    both shops Salisbury and Underwood, although I'm a bit more familiar with Salisbury branch

sounds like we have an addict =)
    For the MLs it is probably just another day of easy cash grab while the visa lasts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by myron View Post
    sounds like we have an addict =)
    For the MLs it is probably just another day of easy cash grab while the visa lasts.
    Business is a bit slow these days while competition is getting fiercer and punter's money becoming hard to get. At one popular shop last Saturday there were only 3 customers from 9 am to 9 pm.
    I also noticed a very significant drop in service prices in the last 8 weeks or so ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Business is a bit slow these days while competition is getting fiercer and punter's money becoming hard to get. At one popular shop last Saturday there were only 3 customers from 9 am to 9 pm.
    I also noticed a very significant drop in service prices in the last 8 weeks or so ....
    That is good to hear about prices dropping, they sure need to in some Brisbane shops.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some of you seem to go every other day. You must spend over a thousand dollars a month on this sport/hobby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Some of you seem to go every other day. You must spend over a thousand dollars a month on this sport/hobby.
    More like addiction.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Gtm

Had my first session with a lovely fuller-figured Korean girl (say size 10/12). Nice to see some curves & bust under a little black dress. Good massage skills (asked for medium- firm) and an unrushed attitude and finish. All in all very pleasant!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys,

Joined up last year but this is my 1st time posting.. just have to say lately been too much general chat and not much "reporting" so I decided to post.

Recently visited GTM2, saw a Taiwanese girl called Katie. Decent looking girl. I like really strong massages so to me the massage was probably a 5/10. She's been there a while but her technique is still not great.

15mins to finish, she gently touches my body with her finger tips. up my legs, inner thighs then to my little bro. great technique.. double hands... not mechanical 8/10

seen her a few times now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a while since I've step into GTM2 so decided to go in yesterday after work. I had a short wait outside as all the girls were already busy with customers. I was assigned Crystal, little girl from Taiwan. I'm thinking she would be 30s, as she told me she been a nurse for 8 years in Taiwan. We got along very well as as her english was pretty good. She was helping me get some bad knots out of my upper back. Near the end of the firm shoulder rub she put my hand between her soft upper thighs to lock my arm into position to hit a pressure point close to my arm pits. I've been push plenty of pressure points so her pressing firmly on one of it, the pain didn't really disconcern me at all, especially where my hand was . I was a gentleman and didn't let my fingers do some exploring. This was first time a ML ever used this technique. Hell it worked but she was not shy. It's great sometime you get a girl who can work you properly.
    She was a great girl and help a citizen respecting the national flag.

She told me she normally only work on the weekends and yesterday was a special day she just got called in for, lucky me, maybe I have to try some weekend visits next time.

Face: 4/10 (not the best looking face, but its dark in there so apply the paper bag rule)
    Body: 7/10
    Massage: 9/10
    Attitude: 9/10

Will I visit her again, for sure and she did properly got out all my knots from my back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always a Good massage with Crystal. Always gets my knots out.

That arm lock is an unusual method.... but it works.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been a customer of Alison before GTM started when she was still near garden city, haven't been to GTM1 for some time now as GTM2 is closer. Anyone seen any new bloods recently or have any recommendations? Thinking about paying a visit within the next few days.

Saw something on another forum that was quite disturbing and got me thinking about Rnt but I might make another thread for that lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by skm View Post
    Have been a customer of Alison before GTM started when she was still near garden city, haven't been to GTM1 for some time now as GTM2 is closer. Anyone seen any new bloods recently or have any recommendations? Thinking about paying a visit within the next few days.

Saw something on another forum that was quite disturbing and got me thinking about Rnt but I might make another thread for that lol.
    Care to share what's so disturbing though?

Banned
    Avoid, very dodgy place reading here. Go to brothel for fun. Sensations on Spine off bj for good value I hear. Or go to Asian brothel for more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudeboy View Post
    Had my first session with Melissa yesterday - a lovely fuller-figured Korean girl (say size 10/12). Nice to see some curves & bust under a little black dress. Good massage skills (asked for medium- firm) and an unrushed attitude and finish. All in all very pleasant!
    I had a session with Melissa today, my first with her too. For anyone who says you can't get a decent massage at these places, then make a booking with this girl. Easily the best massage I've had during the last 6 months... Strong hands and great technique, even found and worked on a problem area I had around 15 years ago with no clues from myself! She is very good at what she does, so do treat her with respect guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The other lady that also does excellent massage is Stella at GTM 1 at Underwood.

Made a huge difference to my back & shoulders.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast