Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How the 40 threads on the front page of After Report have been occupied right now !!

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    So its ok for you to bump threads and post rosters in general talk and after report sections?
    You are not following what AhLungor said for some reason ...
    Possibly your reaction is filtered by the pretty transparent animosity you continually convey in responding to his comments - not a good look in my opinion ..

What AhLungor said ... is that he does bump a roster .. and often a couple of times a day ..
    But it is a single "bump" for that shop on that timeline !!!
    He is referring to when MOC, TMC etc ... just bump 13 or so IN A ROW !!!
    He has never bumped all the SL AR's for eg in one go !!!!
    = totally different !! Get the point ???

MOC in GS and TMC in AR sectiom also bump many posts for girls that are not even rostered on that day !!! Or in some cases not even on for a week !!
    So that is not info for who is available that day ... It is just general, shotgun advertising !!

My 3 cents

Banned
    The fish rots at the head first!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    You are not following what AhLungor said for some reason ...
    Possibly your reaction is filtered by the pretty transparent animosity you continually convey in responding to his comments - not a good look in my opinion ..

What AhLungor said ... is that he does bump a roster .. and often a couple of times a day ..

MOC in GS and TMC in AR sectiom also bump many posts for girls that are not even rostered on that day !!! Or in some cases not even on for a week !!
    So that is not info for who is available that day ... It is just general, shotgun advertising !!

My 3 cents

Banned
    not a good look in my opinion ..

My 3 cents

One bump fits all!
    Take it or leave it!
    How the hell does 1 expect admin to enforce the rules he is breaking!??!?
    Whether u understand it or not along with your opinion matter very little if not nothing!
    Enough said!

One bump fits all!
    Take it or leave it!
    How the hell does 1 expect admin to enforce the rules he is breaking!??!?
    Whether u understand it or not along with your opinion matter very little if not nothing!
    Enough said!
    Interesting comments ..

Clearly you are an open minded individual welcoming alternative views and not being consigned to ignominy by your fascination with your own opinion .. !!!

The more you speak .. the less is being heard !!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Not details, I'm not silly enough to ask for details of other's business. But I was told it's worth it !
    By who ?
    You did say you had facts.

Banned
    Interesting comments ..

Clearly you are an open minded individual welcoming alternative views and not being consigned to ignominy by your fascination with your own opinion .. !!!

The more you speak .. the less is being heard !!!

yes you are right, the more I type the more you read but don't be confused about the forum politics of which you admire its all apart of the big show!
    Keep it simple, keep it real!

One thing you guys haven't considered is bumped threads are not targeting only on customers, they are targeting potential new recruits too ! When a girl wants to get a job in the industry, very likely she would browse through the forum to see which shop is busier and pays better, that's another reason why shops want to stay visible all the time !
    We don't see many WLs with accounts.
    I doubt there are many potential WLs that browse this forum.
    I always ask WLs and MLs how they started and not one has mentioned the forum.
    The top reasons are: a friend told me, saw an add in a local foreign language publication.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, after 4 pages and 126 posts, we are still where we started !!

Nothing is gonna to change if the shop owners don't want to come to the party!

I guess first and forth most everyone must acknowledge the importance of paying advertisers and their rights to market = bumping their threads onto the front page, preferably up the top which is the most prominent (try google!)

But I just have one question, would a maximum of five threads per shop or per paying customer be an acceptable amount of "Spams" that everyone can live with!

I think people are annoyed when they see 10,11,12,13,14,15 ....threads from the same shop on the front page and they were all refreshed by the shop owner so there were nothing new there.

BTW, if certain shops actually pay 3/4 times more money for their ads in the forum then I suppose they are entitled to post more, but if everyone pay the same fees, then it's a bit unfair that the few shops who bumped all the times occupied most of the first couple of pages, if these threads were posted by members. Then of course we don't have any issue with that!

Another question, and sorry if I put 45 George on the spot here, I don't mind seeing say Bonny's ? Reviews got bumped up regularly, I did that for Mimi all the times too, but do you need to bump 5 or 6 threads all for the same girl ??

I still don't have the answer, I'm just saying this -

May be Admin can put a small rule out to test the water:

Shop owners at any given time are Not allowed to post (bump) more than 3 (this could be 5, but I think 3 is a reasonable no. Considering we have so many advertisers now) threads from his/her shop on to the front page!

Then they will have to think or choose carefully which thread to be placed on to the front page, may be one with the roster plus two of their more popular girls who are working today. In the case of 5 Star, that probably will be their Lucky 14, plus one for the Penthouse and one other, that's pretty much what they are doing anyway!

Any excess threads , like the 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 or so on will be locked temporary until they drop out of the front page, Admin do this for a few weeks and everyone will be falling in line.

Everyone can still do what they are doing now, but the no. of threads will be vastly reduced (3 per shop).

All the threads from those dynamic shop owners will be still up front but it will be maximum three instead of 10 or 15!!

I think this can be done and a more level playing field !

If only Admin is willing to address the issue !!

Just my 3 cents!

Cheers
    Constructive suggestions but I think if any rules are changed they need to be simple.
    I reckon it would be easier to just say:
    - General Talk section is for punters and shops can't post there.
    - AR section section is for punters and shops can't post there.
    - Rosters is for rosters and girl info and punters can't post there.

So its ok for you to bump threads and post rosters in general talk and after report sections?
    Ahlungor aint perfect, none of us are,
    But he does contribute constructively and he is helpful to people.
    I don't see his posts as the problem, there are some shops that are much much worse.

Note that 45 george has responded to our discussions and has stopped their spamming now.
    So I don't think we should use them as an bad example anymore, instead I think they can be used as a good example.
    I haven't been to their shop but I have no reason not to now so will check it out next time I am in the area.
    Good on them for listening and responding constructively!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Constructive suggestions but I think if any rules are changed they need to be simple.
    I reckon it would be easier to just say:
    - General Talk section is for punters and shops can't post there.
    - AR section section is for punters and shops can't post there.
    - Rosters is for rosters and girl info and punters can't post there.
    Even if all the shops/mamasans agreed on this do you really think they will put up with members posting rosters all over the place and bumping threads??

Ahlungor aint perfect, none of us are,
    But he does contribute constructively and he is helpful to people.
    I don't see his posts as the problem, there are some shops that are much much worse.

Banned
    Possibly your reaction is filtered by the pretty transparent animosity you continually convey in responding to his comments
    +1, it's been obvious for a long time now.

Comparing one roster per shop being posted by a member with up to 15 AR's being relentlessly bumped by shops at the same time ..... lololol

Even if all the shops/mamasans agreed on this do you really think they will put up with members posting rosters all over the place and bumping threads??
    I take your point, If the shops did agree to this then the spotlight would be on Ahlungor.

We don't see many WLs with accounts.
    I doubt there are many potential WLs that browse this forum.
    I always ask WLs and MLs how they started and not one has mentioned the forum.
    The top reasons are a: a friend told me, saw an add in a local foreign language publication.
    You are very wrong there !

And Syd99 is not the only forum they browse, there are Chinese forums too.

Hi brother Wil,

I didn't know there are Chinese forums in Sydney, can you send me the link please !!

Just wondering if Tiff or Sammi will be there ??

Thanks

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    At best we are a rudder that never knows quite what direction it is going in. This always ends up describing a circle, as many have observed!
    Haha, after 4 pages and 126 posts, we are still where we started !!
    I didn't think someone would mention it again quite so soon!

I have heard of one Chinese forum, but since I can't read Chinese I don't know how to check your claim.
    Are there forums for Thai and Japanese etc also ?
    I reckon most foreign WLs probably only have a phone or tablet so for the ones that know about it only see the mobile version of the forum(s).

In your opinion what percentage of new recruits select a shop based on viewing forums ?

I have heard of one Chinese forum, but since I can't read Chinese I don't know how to check your claim.
    Are there forums for Thai and Japanese etc also ?
    I reckon most foreign WLs probably only have a phone or tablet so for the ones that know about it only see the mobile version of the forum(s).

In your opinion what percentage of new recruits select a shop based on viewing forums ?
    Yes, there are Japanese, Korean, Thai forums too ! Many shop owners are advertising in those relevant sites too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Hi brother Wil,

I didn't know there are Chinese forums in Sydney, can you send me the link please !!

Just wondering if Tiff or Sammi will be there ??

Thanks

Cheers
    Instead of digging for the link for you, you can just try to go to the MOC Review Collection, open one of the Big J reports, I think it's no.3 ? It's a report copied from the Australian Chinese forum !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I want whatever clouds your judgement and common sense!

If anyone finds a cure for cancer than yes a lot of big pharmaceutical companies would lose lots of $$

and as you may not know the biggest war starter in history is either money or religion with the power of pussy coming in 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzhead View Post
    Lol - This just goes to show how animosity can cloud your common sense.

I bet if Ahlungor found the cure for cancer, he ll still going to have something to attack him about it.

O well, I guess being the most senior member on this forum, you have to take the good with the bad. I respect how he still keeps it civil no matter what is being said to him.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567