Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1511

Thread: 252B Parramatta Rd Stanmore, new management, your favourite hostess Coco

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I just had a reunion with my No1 girl Cici today to check her back.

Her back is now fully recovery and I am happy to announce that She is still the best ML that I had. We did have a wonderful time.

I felt like 10 years younger after seeing her.

Cici, you are the best & I love you. Lol.

Cheers.
    Great to hear that she's back

Shop Owner
    this week roster at Stanmore

Monday

Mimi, Lisa, Eva, Elley - new girl

Tuesday

Angela, Jojo, Tina, Elley

Wednesday

Mimi, Lola, Eva, Elley

Thursday

Lisa, Eva, Elaine, Angela

Friday

Cici, Vicky, Ada, Eva

Saterday

Angela, Eva, Elaine

Sunday

Mimi, Eva, Elaine

thankyou

Michelle holiday China
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Shop Owner
    Tuesday in Stanmore

Jojo, 21, young and innocent with a beautiful face, in a womanly body and those awesome 36 D Cups !!

Angela, tall and slim, sexy young uni student, 35 C Cups, fresh as a daisy !!

Tina, very experienced MILF, good all rounder, willing to please

Eva, petite Taiwanese girl, pocket rocket, very good looking, alluring bedroom eyes, Eva-lution, Eva-forever

Elley, new girl from HongKong, late 20's, elegant looks, tall and slim and firm B Cups, very strong massage, as good as Lisa but more relaxing and sensual, excellent English.

thankyou.

Shop Owner
    Wednesday in Stanmore

5 top girls serving

Mimi, the erotic master, all natural 36 E Cups, best body to body and true professional, delivering top services every time

Eva, Taiwanese girl, so pretty, slim and alluring, you know you want her, Eva-lution, Eva-forever, and the things she makes you forget to do !!

Elley, new girl from HongKong, late 20's, elegant looks, tall and slim and firm B Cups, very strong massage, as good as Lisa but more relaxing and sensual, excellent English.

Lola, Hongkong lady, petite size, C Cups, nice round butt, good all round service, willing to please

Tiffany, 20 yr old, new girl from Taiwan, similar body to Cici, sweet and innocent look, young and fresh, pretty face no need make up, very cute and can massage.

thank you

Hi Guys,

I can't believe this, 3 PMs to me already !!

Just to clarify, the new girl Tiffany is NOT my little sister Tiff (ex. Snow Lotus, ex. Burwood, ex. Stanmore and ex. Tiffany and friends!!)

The new Tiffany is a fresh young girl from Taiwan (Tiff is from Hongkong!!), whether she will reach the similar height as the old Tiff, only time wil tell.

And I have not yet met her, today is her first day !! According to Coco, she is like the complete opposite to the old Tiff, the new girl is very innocent and shy and so fresh face, she doesn't need to wear any make up. similar build to the lovely Cici, a petite girl but not boney.

Hope this answer all the questions those brothers may have, so don't get too excited, but probably worth checking out the new girl. and please be gentle........haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Guys,

I can't believe this, 3 PMs to me already !!

Just to clarify, the new girl Tiffany is NOT my little sister Tiff (ex. Snow Lotus, ex. Burwood, ex. Stanmore and ex. Tiffany and friends!!)

The new Tiffany is a fresh young girl from Taiwan (Tiff is from Hongkong!!), whether she will reach the similar height as the old Tiff, only time wil tell.

And I have not yet met her, today is her first day !! According to Coco, she is like the complete opposite to the old Tiff, the new girl is very innocent and shy and so fresh face, she doesn't need to wear any make up. similar build to the lovely Cici, a petite girl but not boney.

Hope this answer all the questions those brothers may have, so don't get too excited, but probably worth checking out the new girl. and please be gentle........haha

Cheers

hmmmmmm... I see... I see...

Shop Owner
    Thursday in Stanmore

Beautiful day, 5 beautiful top girls serving

Lisa, Hong Kong, best strong massage with sensual soft finishes

Eva, Taiwanese girl, so pretty, slim and alluring, you know you want her, Eva-lution, Eva-forever, and the things she makes you forget to do !!

Tiffany, 20 yr old, new girl from Taiwan, similar body to Cici, sweet and innocent look, young and fresh, pretty face no need make up, very cute and can massage.

Kimmy, come back from holiday, BBW, very curvy, very nice big boobs, round butt, beautiful face, very good services

thank you

Shop Owner
    Friday working girls

Cici, 22, service Queen

Ada, new girl, late 20's, good looking, big natural D Cups, soft and gentle, very experienced, used to work in the North side, very good services

Vicky, MILF, petite size, same level of massage as Coco, very good all rounder, willing to please

Eva, lovely Taiwanese girl, pretty face, pocket rocket, she makes you lost in the room

Kimmy, come back from holiday, BBW, very curvy, very nice big boobs, round butt, beautiful face, very good services

thankyou for booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can some one please clarify thAt its $60 for one hour and $30 for hj i went there last week and was shown by vicky only and she wanted $30 for hj?? The massage wAs decent

Banned
    Most shops $20 for hj
    But if the ml sees you coming as suckers pay the extra $$ if the girl can milk it out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Can some one please clarify thAt its $60 for one hour and $30 for hj i went there last week and was shown by vicky only and she wanted $30 for hj?? The massage wAs decent
    Hi Brother woodcock,

the printed price list in the room said $60/hr massage, it's there in case some people just want a legit massage, no part 2 (= no tips) so the girls will make an extra $5.00.

Otherwise the massage fees is $55 for the hour. in regards to HJ fees, Coco tries to standardize everything to $20/$50 but at the end of the day, it's still a private negotiation between the customers and the MLs. You sounds like you have been there before, have you not told Vicky that you always pay $20 for HE ?

She was new girl, may be she thought she can charge as she likes, but I will let Coco know and she will speak to the new girls.,

Thanks for the feedback brother.

cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i thought it was just 55 n 20 i asked her wasnt it jus 20 for hj she said no its 30 now...

Banned
    Yeah i thought it was just 55 n 20 i asked her wasnt it jus 20 for hj she said no its 30 now...
    Lesson learnt and good on you for naming and shaming this money hungry ML!!

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Lesson learnt and good on you for naming and shaming this money hungry ML!!
    It is a wonder she has not fled the country by now with all that massive profit taking !!!!

Banned
    She used the $$ and read travelmates winning tips and became over night multi millionare!
    Chartered a private jet and bought a resort in thailand!
    Who knew jerking off strangers cocks could pay dividends!
    Rags to riches story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    It is a wonder she has not fled the country by now with all that massive profit taking !!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Techincally i paid 35 since it was 60 +30 not 55 +30

Techincally i paid 35 since it was 60 +30 not 55 +30
    Mmm ... Suggest you go back today and see Cici ..
    You won't give a hoot how much it costs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually Vicky is not new to industry (MILF) and been with the shop for more than 3 weeks.

One school of thought ,as u asked for 1 hours session and only after HJ, probably she was expecting EXTRA services of higher $$$ value to recover what she normally would earn from 2 half hour sessions.

Anyway, at the end of day it is always better to speak with shop owner direct - on issue, commends etc...as he/she own the shops and theirs word are AUTHENTIC!

Good luck next time!

Banned
    Valid points!
    Shops, wls and mls don't need a fake spokesperson!!

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Actually Vicky is not new to industry (MILF) and been with the shop for more than 3 weeks.

One school of thought ,as u asked for 1 hours session and only after HJ, probably she was expecting EXTRA services of higher $$$ value to recover what she normally would earn from 2 half hour sessions.

Anyway, at the end of day it is always better to speak with shop owner direct - on issue, commends etc...as he/she own the shops and theirs word are AUTHENTIC!

Good luck next time!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have never heard of a mamasan calling her girl's milf! At least she's honest !!

Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast