Thread: Love: 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Love: 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Bros, go see Love, she is the sweetest little thing going at the moment. I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 of you will be so happy by the end of the session that you won't be able to wipe the smile off your faces. If you are one of the few that think "meh, don't know what the fuss is about", then I still think at least you have experienced the innocence that is Love.

Kawaii + innocence + pocket rocket = Love. I felt it was a 100% GFE.

Wilson asked me to go up to Room 1 (again! I am 90% in this room!). I opened the door and literally had to glance down a bit, hehe there she is! The first thing that I noticed when I met Love was how cute she was. OMG, she is the tiniest little package. I read everyone's ARs and I have to agree with everyone's descriptions of her. I love little pocket rockets and I love Jap chicks. Love has ticked a lot of my boxes. I'm so glad I finally got a booking to see her today.

Her voice, her timid nature, her cuteness, and her innocence have all added up to a 100% GFE. It was a good change of pace to some of the other Ginza girls and if you have the 100% GFE and schoolgirl fantasy, then Love is a definite must have for you. (*cough* Hoshi *cough* )

Her breasts and her butt are beautiful. Her tiny nipples were very sensitive and I gave them ample attention in the shower as well as other areas of her tiny little body and by the end of our shower after we both dried off, she was still dripping wet

Whilst I refer to her as a pocket rocket, she isn't a skinny pocket rocket. For those of you who've seen the pics of Sherina, nothing like that. But more like a slightly curvy girl with a nice butt to really grab onto. Not at all chubby though.

She has one of the sweetest tasting pussy's I have had the pleasure of tasting. She responds very well to DATY and her light squeals of "ike" and "ai" were just super kawaii throughout our session.

Her innocence and inexperience shines through a little though and even though her BBBJ and HJ and overall cock teasing were not on the same level as some other Ginza girls who have fan clubs, the youthful exuberance alone made up for the shortfalls and I still thoroughly enjoyed every second of our encounter. She required a little direction at some points and we were quite experimental and despite her preference for missionary, we did explore some other positions (keeping in mind she is small, so just be gentle and always check in with her to make sure she is okay with anything you try).

I've spent the past 30 minutes looking through Google Images to try and find a photo of a similar girl to Love and this is the best I can find for now. I think it represents Love well, but Love is actually shorter than the girl in this photo, oh and Love has much bigger tits. Both are outrageously cute though!

That's all from me for now, I don't want to reveal too much about the rest of my session, I'll leave you all to discover Love for yourselves and explore your youth again

ENJOY BROS!

Cheers,
    HD

Banned
    nice thanks for sharing

Banned
    Excellent AR, many thanks for sharing your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by HengDai View Post
    I opened the door and literally had to glance down a bit, hehe there she is!
    Just reminded me, Wilson told me when she turned up for her shift and buzzed the front door, he thought there was a problem with the doorbell .... she's so little that she wasn't visible on the security camera until she backed up a bit, and even then he could only just see the top of her head! :-P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her voice, her timid nature, her cuteness, and her innocence have all added up to a 100% GFE. It was a good change of pace to some of the other Ginza girls and if you have the 100% GFE and schoolgirl fantasy, then Love is a definite must have for you. (*cough* Hoshi *cough* )

Whilst I refer to her as a pocket rocket, she isn't a skinny pocket rocket. For those of you who've seen the pics of Sherina, nothing like that. But more like a slightly curvy girl with a nice butt to really grab onto. Not at all chubby though.

You guys are just describing the perfect girl that only resides in my imagination!

Oh this is so not fair! That's it. I'm doing whatever it takes to see Love when she's next on the roster :P
    Just hoping it's not the same day Hoshi's next in...
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Just hoping it's not the same day Hoshi's next in...
    Tell you what, since Wiz has already kindly offered to man the office for you, I'll do you a favour too and keep Hoshi busy. :-P

Nah, glad to see you've made the decision. You will, errrrr, love Love. Predicting meltdown of the phones next time the roster goes up with her on it, for real.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Tell you what, since Wiz has already kindly offered to man the office for you, I'll do you a favour too and keep Hoshi busy. :-P

Nah, glad to see you've made the decision. You will, errrrr, love Love. Predicting meltdown of the phones next time the roster goes up with her on it, for real.

lol I know what you can do for me. You can also pretend to be "hoshimoony" and get me a spot too when you next see Love's name on the roster :P
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Thanks Heng brilliantly put
    After making love, lying there just looking into her eyes and
    Softly kissing and caressing her was magic.....
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Thanks guys.

Just one more thing I forgot to add to my AR. Its about why I thought it was quite a massive GFE. Love's kissing is super gentle. The DFK is quite light and she only uses the slightest bit of her tongue. It was like she only just became an adult and is starting to learn how to kiss, not fully experienced, yet willing to explore. Some may not like this, but for me it completes the GFE.

I do miss the lips of Jas though. She on the other hand wrote the instruction manual on how to DFK with Passion.

Back to Love though, Hoshi, just ask Wilson when she's on next (PM him) so you can plan your "sickie". Or maybe bro Rooter can do you a solid and ask Wilson when he sees him next and get him to you?

Heng- we got help Hoshi out anyway we can-i would hate to think the Architect of the greatest resource on the forum, namely Ginza's Ultimate index
    misses out on Love..

And he wont......

Ps that pic is spot on.
    The pic I chose in my Ar was probably the result
    Of me still being in la la land after seeing love...
    Ginza just does that to you..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

cute

Bros, go see Love, she is the sweetest little thing going at the moment. I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 of you will be so happy by the end of the session that you won't be able to wipe the smile off your faces. If you are one of the few that think "meh, don't know what the fuss is about", then I still think at least you have experienced the innocence that is Love.

Kawaii + innocence + pocket rocket = Love. I felt it was a 100% GFE.

Wilson asked me to go up to Room 1 (again! I am 90% in this room!). I opened the door and literally had to glance down a bit, hehe there she is! The first thing that I noticed when I met Love was how cute she was. OMG, she is the tiniest little package. I read everyone's ARs and I have to agree with everyone's descriptions of her. I love little pocket rockets and I love Jap chicks. Love has ticked a lot of my boxes. I'm so glad I finally got a booking to see her today.

Her breasts and her butt are beautiful. Her tiny nipples were very sensitive and I gave them ample attention in the shower as well as other areas of her tiny little body and by the end of our shower after we both dried off, she was still dripping wet

She has one of the sweetest tasting pussy's I have had the pleasure of tasting. She responds very well to DATY and her light squeals of "ike" and "ai" were just super kawaii throughout our session.

Her innocence and inexperience shines through a little though and even though her BBBJ and HJ and overall cock teasing were not on the same level as some other Ginza girls who have fan clubs, the youthful exuberance alone made up for the shortfalls and I still thoroughly enjoyed every second of our encounter. She required a little direction at some points and we were quite experimental and despite her preference for missionary, we did explore some other positions (keeping in mind she is small, so just be gentle and always check in with her to make sure she is okay with anything you try).

I've spent the past 30 minutes looking through Google Images to try and find a photo of a similar girl to Love and this is the best I can find for now. I think it represents Love well, but Love is actually shorter than the girl in this photo, oh and Love has much bigger tits. Both are outrageously cute though!

That's all from me for now, I don't want to reveal too much about the rest of my session, I'll leave you all to discover Love for yourselves and explore your youth again

ENJOY BROS!

Cheers,
    HD
    Nice AR bro. She looks like niki 5star penthouse. Same white dress when I saw her that day similar height, same hair style,but niki is 10 x better looking(than the girl in photo) I miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Heng- we got help Hoshi out anyway we can-i would hate to think the Architect of the greatest resource on the forum, namely Ginza's Ultimate index
    misses out on Love..

And he wont......

Ps that pic is spot on.
    The pic I chose in my Ar was probably the result
    Of me still being in la la land after seeing love...
    Ginza just does that to you..
    So Hoshi, have you booked Love yet?

Re: the pic. Yeh it took a while for me to find a pic in Google. I'm happy with what I finally found so dam Kawaii!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So Hoshi, have you booked Love yet?
    Nope, Wilson doesn't know when she'll be in next yet, at least when I asked yesterday re both Hoshi and Love.
    I'm trying to keep the pestering down to a minimum as I don't want to be a nuisance, so hard when both of them have me on my toes...
    Yeah if anyone hear anything about their next shifts before I do, I'd appreciate it if you can let me know :P

Excellent AR, many thanks for sharing your experience.

Just reminded me, Wilson told me when she turned up for her shift and buzzed the front door, he thought there was a problem with the doorbell .... she's so little that she wasn't visible on the security camera until she backed up a bit, and even then he could only just see the top of her head! :-P
    ROFL - hahaha, I can so imagine that happening. LOL. Thanks for sharing that. Put a grin on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Nope, Wilson doesn't know when she'll be in next yet, at least when I asked yesterday re both Hoshi and Love.
    I'm trying to keep the pestering down to a minimum as I don't want to be a nuisance, so hard when both of them have me on my toes...
    Yeah if anyone hear anything about their next shifts before I do, I'd appreciate it if you can let me know :P
    I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for ya Hoshi. It would be a crime if you didn't get to meet Love. Can you imagine if she never came back? Actually forget I said that, I think you would be so devastated.

Yes I'm on permanent watch for Hoshimooney for Jass, Love and Hoshi- As soon as I
    get the intell- we will secure our spots..

Wilson relayed the same story about not seeing Love on the monitor- you should have seen his face as he told me....

Banned
    I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for ya Hoshi. It would be a crime if you didn't get to meet Love. Can you imagine if she never came back? Actually forget I said that, I think you would be so devastated.
    He'd be one of the lucky ones that didn't know what he was missing. :-P

Anyways, good to know the Eagle of the Sun is on the case!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha well... there must be a curse of some kind.
    Whenever I start looking for a girl's name on the roster, they just magically disappear until I stop looking for them.
    Happened with Aiko, Jas, Hoshi, Mini, Toshika, Yukana, Moe... hope Love doesn't fall into this pattern.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He'd be one of the lucky ones that didn't know what he was missing. :-P

Anyways, good to know the Eagle of the Sun is on the case!!
    lol I already know what I'm missing thanks to you three + rooter :P

Yup thanks guys, really appreciate all the help