Thread: Hoshi- the return of the brighest and sweetest star....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar

Hoshi- the return of the brighest and sweetest star....

A while ago I wrote a piece entitled- Hoshi - the last farewell

here Hoshi-the last farewell

Hoshi was a last minute replacement last year and when I saw her on Ginza's last day before
    breaking for Xmas- It changed everything for me and I really cant explain why.
    She was shy yet she could be ever so naughty.
    The Shower scene as good as and even better than with Aki.
    That day started my roller coaster affection for Hoshi and I just booked her time and time again after that..
    Just ask Wilson - the texts were always for Hoshi- ( he couldn't push the "house wine" no matter how hard he tried )
    And when it was time for her to go I made sure I was there to say goodbye.

Recently I and others were somewhat saddened when the Ginza Roster underwent a clean up and Hoshi
    was one of the names that was affected.
    She never did say she was coming back and we all thought she would be lost forever.
    At least I had fond memories to fall back on
    So when news filtered through that she would be coming back, I felt a sence of disbelief, I dropped everything and couldn't contain my joy at the news.

I told Wilson that I would like to see her as soon as he had a roster set.
    Wilson came to the party and had me booked in to be one Hoshi's first appointments.

That would work out well as I had bought her a little something.( actually quite big - Hoshimooney has seen it )
    Anyone seeing her today might have had to make some minor room alterations as it occupied a big part of the room.
    Hoshimooney- i Hope you where ok with that-

Told Wilson if he could have her in her room so I could make my entrance.
    I thank Wilson for really helping me set this up.
    And grand it was- I nervously knocked on the door and it slowly opened to reveal my baby.
    As soon as our eyes met, my nerves dissapeared, she was really surprised and her welcome could only be written in a mills and boon novel.
    We grabbed and hugged each other like long lost friends-
    We both bent down as she unwrapped her gift smiling and hugging me as she did.
    We sat on the bed fully clothed and just talked and laughed and kissed for a little while before we got all down and dirty....

So How did it go....

Hoshi - the reunion

-She was a little nervous as this was a little different to the apartment set up
    so I was happy that It was me, being her first appointment, to ease her into it..

-The shower session is how I remembered it, hot and steamy-we couldn't hang the shower head up
    so F...ck it I let it drop to the floor so I could concentrate on Hoshi.

- God does Hoshi get wet- it didn't take her long, her perfect Dfk accompanied by my working on her pussy
    and she on my Bro

-I told her today was all about her and that I would spoil her.
    most Japanese girls are not used to this as they always believe it's their role to pamper the man

- Multiple orgasms in the shower and on the bed- I kept on asking If she was ok- but she just wanted more
    who am I to disagree

- Her cute and sweet moans were driving me crazy, only muffled out by our lips being locked for most of the session.

- Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, 69 and Mish were the flavour of the day, with sweat pouring from both of us.
    this really turned us both on as we hugged each other all wet and slippery.

-MyTwo shots including a gorgeous ..... and a final .... after an extended Mish session, she came several times,
    her tight pussy clamping on my bro as she did.
    She looked Alice finding her wonderland.

- More shower play to end the session and It was time to leave my baby.

- It wasn't all sex by the way, we did have time to have a really good conversation, such as to what she had been up to,
    and what she would be doing next

- Guys- get in quick as she will not be at Ginza long.

There are few girls that you can really connect with, and Hoshi is one of them, she is sweet, cute and her service is great
    She may not be a Cassie or a Jasmin even - though she is very very close-a little more shy- but she is special.
    I connected with her then and I still do now.

Hoshi- welcome back- the brightest and sweetest star
    and I wish you luck in your continuing journey as
    well as your long awaited reunion with your family
    but until then

I will be back.............

the wizard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha yes, no place for my clothes to go! :P
    Actually your present by the door was really fitting for Hoshi - beautiful and exquisite. Very thoughtful!

Glad you ended up with your preferred timeslot, and I'm glad you cut the tapes to Hoshi's return and warmed her up for me
    God I'm missing her already...
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Your welcome HoshiMooney
    I did tell her that she had another surprise coming- namely you
    And I made sure I didn't wear her out- like i agreed- but I must admit it was so damn hard

Actually Wilson got confused today when I was texting him- didn't know if I was referring to You or Hoshi.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Your welcome HoshiMoooney
    I did tell her that she had another surprise coming- namely you
    And I made sure I didn't wear her out- like i agreed- but I must admit it was so damn hard

Actually Wilson got confused today when I was texting him- didn't know if I was referring to You or Hoshi.....
    lol. I was thinking that would happen sooner or later, now that people are just calling me Hoshi

Thanks for not wearing her out completely - I gave her more of a relaxing session after your workout so that she can last the day :P
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    lol. I was thinking that would happen sooner or later, now that people are just calling me Hoshi

Thanks for not wearing her out completely - I gave her more of a relaxing session after your workout so that she can last the day :P
    Im going to have to call you Hoshimooney until she finally leaves, then back to hoshi again.
    The name will live on though.
    As for wearing her out she virtually wrecked me......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Im going to have to call you Hoshimooney until she finally leaves, then back to hoshi again.
    The name will live on though.
    As for wearing her out she virtually wrecked me......
    Haha call me whatever you like, I think it'll be clear in most cases from the context anyway :P

And even though my session was not as intense as yours, I still could not walk straight afterwards so she succeeded in wrecking me too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is another cracker Bro Wiz, conveys the vibe oh so we'll, maybe too well for 1 bro :-)... I know u r the movie buff, a la Bill Collins, so I might be missing something but Dorothy would find her Oz and Alice would find her wonderland ... At least I read the AR's.
    A friend at the ATO tells me there may be a new addition to the bankruptcy laws, .... " by reason of Ginza-itis". I could spend 3k there at the moment and still not have had enuff:-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Haha call me whatever you like, I think it'll be clear in most cases from the context anyway :P

And even though my session was not as intense as yours, I still could not walk straight afterwards so she succeeded in wrecking me too!
    this is such an epic duo. she is really a force of nature!

Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    This is another cracker Bro Wiz, conveys the vibe oh so we'll, maybe too well for 1 bro :-)... I know u r the movie buff, a la Bill Collins, so I might be missing something but Dorothy would find her Oz and Alice would find her wonderland ... At least I read the AR's.
    A friend at the ATO tells me there may be a new addition to the bankruptcy laws, .... " by reason of Ginza-itis". I could spend 3k there at the moment and still not have had enuff:-)
    You know Bro Igloo - your absolutley right I got my Dorothy's and Alices's mixed up - but Hoshi has that affect on me and I was testing everyone-Good pick up.
    You then must agree with me that Peter Sellers was the best Bond........Not..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Encd16f3 View Post
    Yep it's the Wizard versus Hoshimooney- I just cant help it that we seem to like the same thing.....or things....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Encd16f3 View Post
    Haha yup she really is a force of nature! Let's just hope that she doesn't find her magic shoes just yet and fly back home before we can count to three..

Champagne, Strawberries and Hoshi- The adventure continues.....?

The epic duo were at it again today.
    She must think that Hoshimooney and the Wizard are brothers- actually I did pre warn her that my brother was next to see her-just like last time- she couldn't stop laughing.
    It was a happy and sad time, but memorable- my second farewell to her.
    Starting to become a habit.

More like making love, and not just having sex today.
    We celebrated between rounds with champers and strawberries-her favorite
    I was out to spoil her- And I did.
    She - well she was the usual Hoshi, sweet, innocent and extremely naughty.
    And as for me...... well I was f....cked -couldn't really concentrate on any work afterwards- just wanted to sleep and think of her.

Ps. Never know your luck in a Big City- we might just might, see her again.
    You definitely know where I and someone else will be at that time .........

Thank you Hoshi and Un kōun to kōfuku
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

You're such a romantic Wizard! Hoshi is a lucky girl. Nice final report too.

I didn't get to see Hoshi before she left. Today was one crazy day at work. I sure hope she does come back one day and i'll be 3rd in the line behind you and Hoshimooney

Thanks Heng- we arn't folding the Hfc just yet.
    Romantic ?- nah- I just love women, J girls especially, love to spoil them- and I get such a buzz doing it....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha thanks for flagging to her that I was up next, that explains why she was laughing when I walked in

Yes I know where I will be if what she said becomes reality, hope it really does. I'm missing her already...

We looked at some shots I took of New Zealand as I knew she would be visiting.
    She was amazed and I recommended a operator there, her reaction was worth bottling.

Yes I was all melancholy today - don't know why- hard to get motivated.
    I need a cure......Jasmin......