Thread: Distracted on my way to Stanmore

Senior Member(無間使者)

Distracted on my way to Stanmore

Monday morning, decided to travel to Stanmore for a session with Mimi. Cruised through The National Park to Sutherland, the traffic was heavy at Princes highway and I decided to pull over into the sports fields for a smoke, my thoughts turned to 10 Eton St. I have never been there before and had heard there some nice Thai girls there. The old punter in me took over and said give it a go. I arrived at No.10 and was greeted by an older woman and ushered into a small cubicle, a little larger than an old phone booth, with 1 chair and a small coffee table covered in adult mags, I think I know how the sperm bank thing works now! The older woman returned and asked me to follow her, I was feeling a bit down hearted at this point, thinking I had scored the older woman, but she introduced me to an ML who appeared to be mid 20s petite with cute face and B cup titties, she was wrapped in a towel,my heart lifted. After hello barely a word was spoken, she drew my attention to the price list with a hand gesture and asked how long I want. I chose the hour for $110, I assumed it was all inclusive because of the price and did not ask about extras, undressed climbed aboard the table face down and the massage began at my feet and calves. There was a large mirror placed obviously for my pleasure and I had a quick glance to start with and the towel was gone from the start and I was pleased with what I saw. Her breasts were pert with dark nipples that looked erect. The massage was soft and sensual, no tackle tickle but close. Still no words, I liked this, but could not continue it completely I had to express my gratitude and enjoyment. Then she asked me turn over, she massage the front and inside of my legs and arm with some very teasing touches, increasing the frequency of the teasing touches until she started a very gentle stimulating HJ and did not stop for at least 2 minutes after I came, this was intense and still we had barely spoken, she cleaned up with tissues then got hot towels and wiped me down all over, then asked if would like to shower. The place is a bit dark and dingy and does not feel welcoming but the overall experience was very enjoyable. I did not ask about other extras.

Poor Mimi, lost her old man to the Thai chick on the way !!

Nice job brother

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will make it to Stanmore next time, still my fave