Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should my friend marry his WL?

Banned

Should my friend marry his WL?

Wow, what a Friday night I had last night.

One of my close friends (30) revealed to me he had been punting for the last 5 or so years. I had no idea, and in fact just assumed he would never be the type. I guess in hindsight it kinda adds up, as he had been single all that time yet despite having a decent job, didn't seem to have the money to move out from home.

Anyway, he told me he met this WL about 7 months ago. They started going out about 3 months ago. They've only been out on 3 dates because she's always working, but keep in touch via phone almost everyday. Her visa expires at the end of the year, and she has strongly suggested that she wants to live with him and get married, just so she can stay to keep working.

When I asked him if there were any feelings involved, he said on his part, he liked her, and maybe even loved her, but couldn't logically see how this could work out for him, because he wants to have a proper family with kids, not someone who comes home at 4am everyday after being f*cked by 10 guys.

He also thinks there are some feelings involved on her part, as she has told him she loved him when she was drunk before, and he thinks people reveal their true self and feelings when drunk. He also reckons she tries quite hard to see him outside of work, despite her busy schedule, and when they do go out, they really click and have lots of fun. He also said she does little gestures for him to show she likes him.

I told him that this wouldn't work out. He's a pretty logical bloke, and I think he knows it, but when we finished the night, I could tell he was still considering it.

What would you guys do if you were him, and what could I say to knock some sense into him?

Banned
    Wish him all the best and let him live his life and learn from his mistakes.
    Trial and error.
    If u try break them up it may bring them closer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe all of us should be invited to the wedding, and see who has done her before.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    lol
    and those who hasnt't they can have their go after the honeymoon.

one of Project's best ever question

keep em cumming

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nothing wrong with marrying a WL.

Millions of them get married have end up having perfectly normal lives after their WL days.
    As long as she got no dieases and stop working permanently then why not??

Do you think they went to work because they loved fucking every asshole that paid money for their pussy?

We live a truly lucky country where people get paid by the government for doing nothing.
    In the less fortunate countries you have to do what is necessary to survive.

But I know all you guys know that and treat the WL with dignity and respect!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Hard to be serious when some of the answer are funny ...lol... who's up for sloppy second I am not

Good luck to him if it real and Wan Chai have a good suggestion about getting real job or he might not stand after a while about her work.

I reckon tell him to go for it. We dont get too many chances of finding the 'right one' , they can turn up anywere... But in saying that, my experiences with the fairer sex have not always worked out well. Every girlfriend and wife i have had, has ended up running off with other men...lol...which kinda suited me. I get bored with the same old same old. That is the beauty of punting. Always exciting....

People have very strong views about whether someone should marry a WL or not.

In your friend's case, at least he gets to make his decision with full knowledge

I always contemplate what happens to the many young WLs, who work in this industry to pay their way through uni.

I guess eventually they graduate, find a decent job and get on with their lives. They may meet someone who doesn't know about their past, and their
    boyfriend/husband doesn't know that they used to service a dozen men a night... So is it a case of "what we don't know doesn't hurt us"?

I think your friend needs a good distraction... Take him to a bar or nightclub and help him to find a normal girlfriend, it seems that maybe he is craving some deeper affection than just a blow and go arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    People have very strong views about whether someone should marry a WL or not.

In your friend's case, at least he gets to make his decision with full knowledge

I always contemplate what happens to the many young WLs, who work in this industry to pay their way through uni.

I guess eventually they graduate, find a decent job and get on with their lives. They may meet someone who doesn't know about their past, and their
    boyfriend/husband doesn't know that they used to service a dozen men a night... So is it a case of "what we don't know doesn't hurt us"?

I think your friend needs a good distraction... Take him to a bar or nightclub and help him to find a normal girlfriend, it seems that maybe he is craving some deeper affection than just a blow and go arrangement.
    Good sentiments & advice from Cato here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's not so simple that let's just get marry and the visa issue plus other problems will sort it out themselves.

Can your friend picture a normal family with this person? What is the word marriage means in his own standard?

He needs time to think it through and as a friend, all you can do is be there for him as a good listener when you're needed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by playerz View Post
    Maybe all of us should be invited to the wedding, and see who has done her before.
    hahah!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    He should do it if he want to pocket $100k.

Quote Originally Posted by Wan Chai View Post
    haha not again
    So we've now moved to 'my friend is in love with a WL, should he marry her?'
    If a WL really loves a guy then the real test would be if she is willing to give up her job and and lifestyle and taking up a normal job, with a normal salary. In most cases this will be the deal breaker as most WL cannot give up money for love.

I can't help but wonder a lot of these threads are about fantasy scenarios made up in the writers head, but I can't work out why anyone would waste their time writing them. The fact that you think you will get some good advice about what to do on a punter's forum is also a little worrying.
    Wah wah, Wan Chai doesn't get these offers. So everything everyone writes must be lies. Maybe you should change your nickname to Wah Wah?

I have never got a marriage offer from a WL or ML so you are just being an ignorant cunt right now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You are right, life is not complete unless you get marriage offers from WL who cops 10-15 strange cocks a day in just about every hole.
    Am I a bit warped? But I find this idea exciting. I just watched for the first time the gorgeous Annabel Chong fucking her way through 150 blokes in a one hour video and had to jack off three times (to finish) during it.

That's a little surprising, but I'm sure it won't be too long before you boast to us all here that you have got a marriage proposal and we will all be in awe!

Anyway, I've said enough. Not going to continue the tit for tat posts any more.

Good luck.
    Yeah, your assumptions are just making an ass out of you. And you just keep falling back on deceit to get your own point across. It really shows that compared to all the other blokes on this forum, you really are a spineless, piss weak little man.

Could you seriously look into your children's eyes and hide from them the fact that their mother used to be a WL?

Quote Originally Posted by rage_face View Post
    Could you seriously look into your children's eyes and hide from them the fact that their mother used to be a WL?
    As easily as one can look into his children's eyes and hide the fact that he used to frequent prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    As easily as one can look into his children's eyes and hide the fact that he used to frequent prostitutes.
    Well said Bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You can take the girl out of the brothel, But you can't take the brothel out of the girl...

Whats his assurance that she ain't doing the same with her other regular customers and would jump at the opportunity to whoever agrees first? She can deny deny deny and tell your mate his the only one but who really knows right? End of the day she has to look after number 1 and that is herself.

At the end of the day this industry is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast