Thread: R&D grants for Brisbane punters

BrainSex

R&D grants for Brisbane punters

I read in another post that the forum scene is kind of quiet. Well when things are quiet I know that our government and industry are always suggesting Research & Development as a way forward.

So, if we stick to only reading this forum we'll just keep going around in circles between GTM, frustrations at Star, Mozhi, GTM2, etc etc etc. I know we all research other sites, so let's share.

We know there is a heap of talent out in the market place. How about we start a list of places to find interesting ladies. For the pimps of the forum, please don't post specific ladies ads, this thread is looking for sites.

AUS99.Com
    Very popular site for Sydney venues where it can be more commercially focus. OK in Brisbane but discussion now seems to be around a limited number of mp.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/personals-services/209/
    Hodge podge of free and paid adverts. Various levels of success. Has a private messaging system for communicating with the advertisers.

http://au.rotci.com/brisbane
    Generic looking site. Haven't tried any of these.

Cracker.com
    Over 50o adverts waiting for your detective work to decide which is real and which is fake. Have had success and failures over the years from here. Mixture of local and overseas adverts.

http://australian-babe.com/
    Aging website that has had very little work done on the layout. Focus is on presenting the girls nicely. Girls tend to be western and expensive. Personally haven't tried a lady from this site for a while. Always good photography but the ladies tend to keep their prices in line with each other which doesn't reflect the quality of service.

Punter Planet
    I always seem to miss the point of some of the reviews on this planet. Has one advantage is that the reviews do need a password registration. Another resource fro researching.

craigslist - women seeking men
    A perenial problem with quality. The current top if the Brisbane section is from a quality girl whom is "half Filipina Half Aussie Half Chinese ". I guess you will get more than one woman. Cl offers promise as seems to attract the less professional, just starting out ladies. CL is very popular for finding leads in other cities ie USA.

Would love to hear of the internet gem sites that you use.

Senior Member(無間使者)

BrainSex
    haven't seen that site before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was the one who had the post about this forum being quiet. While I enjoy sharing my stories about punting I feel this forum has become too public and I feel uneasy about the ladies reading about what I wrote for my own and their personal well being. If anyone had the net savvy to create something a bit more private (which I don't) I'd be happy to contribute to discussions.

I'd share more tips about the fake ads on cracker here but I'm worried that it will only make the pimps more wise and hence making our punting continually more unreliable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    I was the one who had the post about this forum being quiet. While I enjoy sharing my stories about punting I feel this forum has become too public and I feel uneasy about the ladies reading about what I wrote for my own and their personal well being. If anyone had the net savvy to create something a bit more private (which I don't) I'd be happy to contribute to discussions.

I'd share more tips about the fake ads on cracker here but I'm worried that it will only make the pimps more wise and hence making our punting continually more unreliable.
    so no one will write about the good thing, and no one will write about the bad review too? is there still a reason to be here then?

BrainSex
    but we can of course point each other in the source of some leads!