Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Isis, the sensual goddess, is here with more photos! [Kyoto206]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, and btw thanks Eureka for your morning post , thanks x11 i had a nice vision of you dancing in the rain , pepifirstlove..even though somedays I know there will be some challenges....I always try to find the positive and have a smile :-), And to Max Impact - I saw a picture recently and it reminded me of you...it was of a surgeon holding a scalpel and the words read " I removed your ego and turns out that's what was clogging your reality"
    Have a good day Gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Haha - hey maybe Isis will only tell you if you divulge:
    - how many times you come in massage session ??
    - or do you just shoot once ??
    - or do you hold off just so you can have monster shoot with your special / Favourite massage girls ???

Hehe
    Well, brother Eureka,

Are you trying to embarass an old man here??

In my old age, I have been a one shot wonder for a very long time, can't remember if I ever had two shots in the same session - come to think of it, may be once in a FS session, got some BBBJ in the shower and can't hold back, luckily the lovely lady didn't complaint about my quickie CIM (but as soon as I shot she opened her mouth and let go any way). Did managed to get it up again when in bed and have a second shot inside the 30 min, only happened once and that was many years ago, I won't try that again.

In terms of holding back during massage, well, there are only a few very special ladies who intentionally want to prolong your pleasure and holding off your climax for as long as the session itself, we are talking about a 15 min HJ in a 30 min session or 30 min HJ/B2b spanish in an hour sesssion and there has only been three of them, in no particular order:

Mimi, Lisa (QVB/SF) and Leng Leng.

And when you have the right rapport with these ladies, it would nearly be a game that she wants you to cum, but you try to hold on, then you want to cum and she won't let you, and the roles between us changed a few times during that one HJ process, absolute golden moments!!

This is what RnT is all about !!

To cum or not to cum yet !!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Good answer mate !!!

Hi sister Isis,

I just came across this action position, I can't help it, I think this is so YOU! YOU LIKE ??

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    it was a 4:30am wake up for me today and already I'm excited about the events ahead..
    I'd wake up excited too if I had such thousands of dedicated followers like Isis does!

A little over six weeks and over 10,000 views of her thread - and all of them are men!

We are simple creatures easy to understand even to each other, let alone to women.

he he... all is right with the universe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I reckon some of her opposition has checked this thread too, not just the hot bloods

Senior Member(無間使者)

* and I am grateful :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I'd wake up excited too if I had such thousands of dedicated followers like Isis does!

A little over six weeks and over 10,000 views of her thread - and all of them are men!

We are simple creatures easy to understand even to each other, let alone to women.

he he... all is right with the universe.
    Ha, although you only pop up here and there on my threads Sextus, they are normally at exactly the right time and words that remind me to take a deep breath and smile. Your a gem x

Mmm - the Goddess I noticed had to cancel yesterday ..
    From what I glean from her posts - she would have had a good reason !

Now if I can get lucky (and she is available today) there is a good chance I finally get to meet the Goddess !!! Yay !!
    So overdue

Now I was in Kyoto for four days in July - love that city ... Kiyomizu temple in particular ...
    So now I venture to a new Kyoto to sample a different heavenly delight !!

That's the plan

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hump Day

Good Moaning Yummy Gents,

Well hump day has arrived and I feel like the stars are in my favour today I've just been for my morning walk and social catch-up at my local cafe and I have to say today's blue skies and sunshine have put everyone in a good mood around me.

Looking forward to some fun today, I'll be starting a little later than previously posted.. 12midday until 5:30pm :-)

Have a cracking day all!!

Love & Light

Isis

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good morning wonderful Isis.

Oh how I would love to be sharing some of your good mood with you today.
    But as you know I have to finish lots of work ,so I can do some relaxing of a different kind.
    Have a great day, and I hope to see you soon!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Good morning wonderful Isis.

Oh how I would love to be sharing some of your good mood with you today.
    But as you know I have to finish lots of work ,so I can do some relaxing of a different kind.
    Have a great day, and I hope to see you soon!!!!
    Well helloooo MG!!
    I'm sending some of my positively good vibes your way!!!!

Thanks so much for the super fun company it's been an absolute pleasure and I do hope we get to catch up soon :-)

Xx Isis xX

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just got the haka performed for me naked!!!!! Priceless! And something I will never forget! Ha!!!

Fisher
    Who was the givee i thought i was the only one dumb enough to take that bet on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Who was the givee i thought i was the only one dumb enough to take that bet on
    He was someone that also took up the offer when I posted it

Fisher
    Lucky you, i still owe you my end of the bet aswell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Isis,
    No offence to the Guy performing the Haka for you.
    But come on. They never look pretty when they're fully clothed, so I hate to think what it looks like naked.
    Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageguy View Post
    Hey Isis,
    No offence to the Guy performing the Haka for you.
    But come on. They never look pretty when they're fully clothed, so I hate to think what it looks like naked.
    Haha
    Haha I have to disagree with u my dear friend MG ! Being a proud supporter of the mighty All Blacks I have to say that it takes a lot of guts (or should I say balls) to perform the naked haka to a complete stranger And at the same time saying word for word in Maori...

I can't lie, I was well impressed.......and will have a new picture in my head when the All Blacks come together with the Wallabies and kick their butt (Again! Hehehe)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Haha I have to disagree with u my dear friend MG ! Being a proud supporter of the mighty All Blacks I have to say that it takes a lot of guts (or should I say balls) to perform the naked haka to a complete stranger And at the same time saying word for word in Moari...

I can't lie, I was well impressed.......and will have a new picture in my head when the All Blacks come together with the Wallabies and kick their butt (Again! Hehehe)

Ah Yes Isis,
    Kick our butts you may, and probably will.
    But if the All Blacks did the Haka naked , the Aussies would have a lot more balls to kick on the Field.
    Haha.

Ps. It's prob the only way we could win at the moment.

The Gods Must Be Crazy !!!

For me - finally meeting the Goddess Isis had a strong element of déjà vu about it.
    The second time in my recent past where I chanced fate with a huge build up and anticipation bringing with it the risk of disappointment and failed expectations !!

The Gods were more than generous again ...
    What can I say other than all promise fulfilled & expectations surpassed !!.....
    A magical (or should I say heavenly) two hours of teasing sensual and cerebral pleasures.

I know I'm just punctuating what has been said by others .... but a more giving and naturally spoiling individual is probably not possible.

A perfectly toned waif that belies her inner strength & spiritually ...
    Chiseled yet feminine dusky features and dark almond eyes that cannot deny her exotic heritage ...
    A voice that is both caressing & lyrical ensures all senses are truly satisfied ....

Lips and limbs locked in harmonious embrace and mutual accord and release ...

Crazy but generous Gods they must be to send this conjurer of all that is magic and music to excite and beguile us mere mortals !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Advise From A Tree

Stand tall and proud
    Sink your roots deep into the earth
    Be content with your natural beauty
    Go out on a limb
    Drink plenty of water
    Remember your roots
    Enjoy the view

Good Day All,

Well we're getting through another week and it's certainly been a big one !
    I will be working today at 1pm, and will definitely be in on Saturday so stay posted with my hours if you are interested

Sincerely hoping everyone gets through their Thursday as the weekend is creeping closer and let's not forget to have fun and share a little light and laughter along the way.

Happy punting fellas

Much Love

Isis

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast