Thread: Midas - Alex

Junior Member(有D料到)

Midas - Alex

Just saw Alex last night. Been a long time favorite of mine but I just haven't written a review but I guess I should share. Alex is the type who gets better the more you see her so believe me she starts as your standard Korean b2b and gets better. I've hit a plateau now and so I explore other girls an shops a bit more but she's my safe choice. She's very pretty I would have to say 8/10 face. Nice perky b cups. Great little bubble butt arse so I'd say 8/10 body. This is of course IMHO as everyone will have their own taste in women. She is a size 6 and if think about 165-170.

She will shower with you. Clean you in the shower table. Hop in the sap with you for a nice sensual exp. decent massage. Part 2 is good with a simulated sex experience which is no penetration but various positions whilst HJ. No Dfk and cbj. I got bbbj after say 4 visits but yeah even then very light bbbj. YMMV

Trea her right and she'll return the favour although at $255 for 1.5 hours I now prefer some of the other places where I can get 2 1 hour rnt with great service. Yeah the surroundings aren't as nice but same relaxation. You pay for the atmosphere at midas pretty much.

Cheers
    Jackolantern

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ooo tempting.

Any recommendations for day shift?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On that note..

I think midas should evaluate their procedures..

U sit around in a large hall with other punters while they show u the girls. Hardly discrete haha.

Also, anyone notice that the towels there are never fully dry?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Sophie Colombian girl. U won't be disapponted.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    Try Sophie Colombian girl. U won't be disapponted.
    What is she like size and shape wise? Service style?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Will definitely try and see her soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought she has a little dark skin like brazilian girl but completely white cauc girl with latin accent.
    This is purely my opinion about her apearance.
    Face not a great like model or actress but fair enough like normal white girl.
    Body is a bit big but not fat for white girl.
    Tits are huge D cup with natural.
    Service level was far above compare with K girl no ice cold princess.
    Height is tall around 170 cm maybe a little taller.
    Massage skill was a quite different with K girl. More erotic rather than siatsu style.
    Style was PSE however gfe exist.
    I never received girl washed me with her tits since long long time ago.
    I am not gonna tell u details while the session because she may not give u same service as she did to me but all I can tell u is u eill br very happy end of the session.
    She complained about asian customer cus she is not skinny girl. Obviously asian guys like size 6-8
    Trust me she has great attitude n knows how to please man.
    She mentioned me that she works during day time 2-3 days a week. Please ring midas first to check her shift.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianbro View Post
    Ooo tempting.

Any recommendations for day shift?
    Alex is on day shift. I have seen her quite a bit. Haven't had a BBBJ off her but her part 2 I have to agree is excellent once she gets to know you better. In the line up, she does look like your typical unfriendly Korean princess though. I do highly recommend her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like I will have to see both now.
    many thanks!! :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pm me if u wanna know details

I can agree to some extent with brother Bluray, I've had Sophie and she is a Columbian which is a complete change from the K girls I've experienced, she definitely worth trying! Also my safe choice is Miho, she's a Jap girl and here services are extraordinary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Isn't MIHO is real Jap girl with 30+ age and a little chubby?
    How good is she?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd recommend seeing Kylie. I've only seen her once and there was some issue with getting the front desk so we didn't get the massage oils and that for a good 40 minutes into the session but holy crap. The things she did to make up for that were more than worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    Isn't MIHO is real Jap girl with 30+ age and a little chubby?
    How good is she?
    Miho is a little older early 30's maybe, her body varies but generally its not bad, good tits, maybe a little chubby.. But her service is top notch! Her massage skills are excellent, she actually knows how to get rid of knots and she can also do the erotic massage. IMHO she is easily one of the best girls (service wise) I've had at Midas, Sophie is a close second.

Do you have any other favourites at Midas brother Bluray?