Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your worst rip off story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had just turned 18, a mates olds had gone away so we were all over his place pissing it up. Thought we would get a stripper so we rang Toneys in the valley, we had never been there & the advert looked high class Waited hours & nothing, we all passed out. About 4am all we here is bang, bang on the front door, my mates send me to open it because I may have been the main influence on this event. Door opens theres this very large bearded biker "you order a stripper cunt" he says, I of course say yip, then out she pops she must of been mid 50's jinned up with fag hanging out of her mouth in in theycome", whos special ooccasion "the bike says? Everyone points to me!. Next thing you no im on the floor no shirt shes got shaving cream on me trying to get my jeans off to root me, everyones in tears loughing including the biker. It was horrable!!.

That was years ago, im not sure if Tonys is still going even. Fuck it was funny(loughing at myself)
    Oilman.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most of the time in these situations we think with our dicks, especially with outcalls. Too late to regret.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    I had just turned 18, a mates olds had gone away so we were all over his place pissing it up. Thought we would get a stripper so we rang Toneys in the valley, we had never been there & the advert looked high class Waited hours & nothing, we all passed out. About 4am all we here is bang, bang on the front door, my mates send me to open it because I may have been the main influence on this event. Door opens theres this very large bearded biker "you order a stripper cunt" he says, I of course say yip, then out she pops she must of been mid 50's jinned up with fag hanging out of her mouth in in theycome", whos special ooccasion "the bike says? Everyone points to me!. Next thing you no im on the floor no shirt shes got shaving cream on me trying to get my jeans off to root me, everyones in tears loughing including the biker. It was horrable!!.

That was years ago, im not sure if Tonys is still going even. Fuck it was funny(loughing at myself)
    Oilman.

I think Tony's is still there (or another in the same place). Tony's always had the reputation of being a dive, the 50 year old might have been their A-lister.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wanted to screen some WLs so sent a text message to a "japanese" girl asking for a 30 min half session after work. No reply, so I send a similar message to a "french/japanese" girl. A few mintes later I get a reply from a different number to both the messages i sent (probably not a good sign). I don't know which one it was (maybe they were both the same girl) but I rock up at her door and it seems when they say French/Japanese what they really mean is Thai. And when they say 22 years old, they really mean (at least) 32 years old. And when I ask for a half session what I really meant was charge me for FS.

Ok so I explain to her (her English isn't very good) that I only wanted a massage, so she returns $20 from the $120 (even though her ad says $90). I lay down and she gets on the bed and starts pounding at my back like she is washing laundry on a rock. I can see this isn't going to be good , she isn't too bad looking so I thought what the hell and gave her back the $20. If I thought the "massage" was bad, she starts sucking me off so hard I thought I was going to lose the end off my knob. So when you combine bad technique, older than I wanted and Thais don't really do it for me, you get 15 minutes of her trying in vain to get me hard. Eventually she gives up and decides to just wank me off with a shit load of oil. Somehow I get one off and get the feck out of there wondering why I didn't just go to Angie's instead, for the same price I could have gotten a duo!!

Banned
    Gosh. Parlours in every which way beats that my friend
    Work with your brothers in this community
    Heatseeker hopes that this dud punt is your last
    Dud punts are heatseekers kryptonite

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ladyboy attack :((

texted a private ML. Her photos were genuine and very pretty and reasonably priced but her replies were in broken english. Made an appointment with her for 1.5 hrs since I had a big night out with my mates the previous night and I needed a real good massage. I rocked up for the appointment and the door opened. It was dark inside but with a few lamps on in the room it made the tempo very relaxing and warming. I was greeted by the woman I saw in the photos and this time she was in full black lingerie and stocking. I thought to myself wow this isgreat, I am so lucky not knowing this visit would actually haunt me for a weeks and I aint kidding, I really got put off for a couple of weeks.
    As I was lead into the room she helped me take my shoes off and clothes. At this point we haven't said anything to each other. All she did since letting me into her apartment was smile and giggle. I found this very and cute didn't find it unusual. She then showed me to the massage table and pointed for me to get on. Thinking to myself, wow i think she's real shy and remembered the texts I got from her, her english was bad so maybe she didnt feel like speaking. I told her about my tense muscles around the shoulders and neck and she started the massage with some light touching. She then lifts my hand to her breasts and straight away I knew they were implants because it felt real tough and firm. It want natural but I didnt mind since I only wanted a massage. As the massage progressed into I think the 15min mark she started undressing and I was like wow. What a nice body. She left her panties on. Another 5 minutes went by I asked her if I could touch her. She said yes with a low voice. At the time I was so relaxed I didnt care about her voice. I have met some women with very coarse and low voices and it seemed normal. So I put my hand on her thighs and started touching her and when she turned to massage my shoulders my hand hit the front of her panties. I felt my hand run over something and straight away I woke up and asked her is that what I think it was. She started replying and omg! My heart missed a few beats and I felt so disgusted I left in anger and told her not to touch me and I left straight away. I didnt bother asking my money back. I literally puked as I hit the streets knowing that I was just touched by a ladyboy ( sorry but I am not into ladyboys)... It was so sick I had nightmares for a week and completely turned off. I have never felt so violated in my life

True story my brothers. There are so many ladyboys out there advertising and trying their luck without stating that they are ladyboys. It's disgusting and deceiving. I bet you they are thinking if you turn up desperate, you wouldnt care less if they are ladyboys...

Banned
    Gina Reinhardt - inherits her father's troubled mining business and over a period of several decades, through relentless labour, astute decision making and sheer force of will, transforms it into a thriving multibillion dollar industrial empire and becomes one of the wealthiest women in the entire fucking world

G-pecker - a low-level public servant shiney-bum who spends his time on an online forum searching for $40 blowjobs and typing-out angsty barely literate rants against 'fat bludging cunts'

Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    We dont get 45000 boat people a year. What a laugh. If people dont get genuine refugee ststus they get nothing while theg await processing. The real reason why everday aussies are suffering is becsuse of fat cunts, opps fst csts, like gina rhineheart, biggest bludger in the country. Did nothing but inherit it, which was stolen from the original inhabitants.

Banned
    What rubbish. Gina Rinehart inherited corruptly-gained mining stakes and happily benefited from the Chinese resources boom. She did nothing but sit and wait as prices went up.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mary Street

Just came out of Mary St. Waa ripped of but not in the monetary sense. Has the switch-a-roo pulled on me. Couldn't get out of there quick enough. Has put me off punting for at least a week.Any of you that frequent the place may know what I mean. All I can say is stay with what you know..Nuff said.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

"Pinky" Sunnybank

Okay. "Pinky" is no 26 year old Thai swimwear model She's more like early 30's, Chinese, and not... Well, she's no swimwear model. I booked in a 30 minute massage and she greeted me at the door, all smiles and really kind of sweet. That fact that she was no swimwear model fell to the wayside a bit. I'm a bit of a sucker.

I felt a bit uncomfortable as there were two friends(?) sitting in the living room when I was there. One of them certainly would've been a suitable replacement. Pinky was all hands, touching, kissing, and stripping my clothes off. That was the extent of the pleasantness. After getting on the bed, face down, she proceeded to smash pretty much all of my bones into a paste. I hurt, bad. After that, she tried very hard to do that last bit they all do with their hands and almost neutered me. If took all the imagination I could muster to bring the thing to a conclusion so I could retreat to lick my wounds.

This was not something I will ever want to repeat. Avoid.

Mains road, Sunnybank.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Danenth tell us a little more about why the switch was so bad ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Danenth was not the first person to be put off from punting after a life changing visit to Mary St. Some of our fellows here experienced the same.
    I guess it's worth visiting if you want to quit punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wang. View Post
    You lier man.....she not like that. Pinky I know.....she is always good to customer.

Should not write story like that if u know is not true.

Hmmmmm who to believe?

A pimp trying to sell one of his fake Cracker (ironic name given the ads that are predominantly there now) ads?
    or
    A punter who put his hard earned money on the line and got ripped off by Wang and his criminal whore syndicate?

A few of us have been in a similar situation, so we know which story is more believable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Everybody Wang Chung Tonight.

I dunno. Admittedly, it's a tough call. HeyWang: I don't think she intended to offer poor service, buddy. She just did. I don't mind a lady tweaking the ad A BIT to entice more clients, but this was utter fraud.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh man, reading "escape" made my day. Great story lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by image checker View Post
    escape
    This happened in March, raining this particular night. There's an amateur w/l I had hooked up.
    It was a dark and stormy night...

This was the funniest post I have read on this forum for a while. Thanks, made my Friday much better

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

It must be karma!

18-04-2014, 09:34 AM #33
    image checker
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I hooked up with a very hot Chinese mid last year. She added me to f/b by accident. She had hot skimpy photos down the beach and i thought fuck yeah i'm going to tap that.
    She was a cold fish, on the 15th date we got it on. I didn't own that vagina, I destroyed it. Banged all night, she was walking like a cowboy the next day. I have never ever persevered that long, it wasn't really worth it. She must have stuck tissues down her bikini top in her f/b photos, meh. She was a bitch, a massive user/freeloader, and a dud root. She's hooked up with another guy now. I won't persevered this long again.

mission accomplished (and blue balls 14 times).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

This report is not true. Pinky the swimwear model is in Spring Hill not Sunnybank

[QUOTE=Bubbaloo;493638]Okay. "Pinky" is no 26 year old Thai swimwear model She's more like early 30's, Chinese, and not... Well, she's no swimwear model. I booked in a 30 minute massage and she greeted me at the door, all smiles and really kind of sweet. That fact that she was no swimwear model fell to the wayside a bit. I'm a bit of a sucker.

I felt a bit uncomfortable as there were two friends(?) sitting in the living room when I was there. One of them certainly would've been a suitable replacement. Pinky was all hands, touching, kissing, and stripping my clothes off. That was the extent of the pleasantness. After getting on the bed, face down, she proceeded to smash pretty much all of my bones into a paste. I hurt, bad. After that, she tried very hard to dotub that last bit they all do with their hands and almost neutered me. If took all the imagination I could muster to bring the thing to a conclusion so I could retreat to lick my wounds.

This was not something I will ever want to repeat. Avoid.

Mains road, Sunnybank

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think that ladyboy was Wang ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I think that ladyboy was Wang ?
    She at least had a Wang.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast