Thread: lets have a general strike

Junior Member(有D料到)

lets have a general strike

Have been a member on this site and previous one for years..under different name then.
    Brisbane is about the worst for girls for rnt and full service (having been to Sydney before and many trips to Thailand)..
    Girls here are expensive ( was recently quoted $100 in a well known massage joint for nude massage and rnt..after paying $70 for massage…wtf), girls are also often old or fat, run by evil pimps and the guys here just seem to accept the bad service, high prices and photos which are just plain wrong.
    We need to have a mongering strike here and just refuse to go to the girls for a week and let them know..this would probably change the girls and pimps. And send out text messages to the girls and pimps letting them know ( this is probably a silly idea but what the hell)

Banned
    Business charges what the market will bear

Is RnT is illegal up there ? If so, then I presume a lot of punters arent attending regularly

Not enough demand, means business can increase prices to ensure a steady income

I reckon a lot of Brisbane punters seem happy to be paying the increased price, given the practice may be illegal

The businesses continue to charge the higher price, because people are happy to pay this

Good luck with your effort - but punters are probably not going to act as a group

Better to come to NSW, and enjoy Sydneys hospitality. Less aggravation that way, and Brisbane venues lose your business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thailand & Sydney are earths arsehole. Id rather risk being arrested & name in paper up here in sunny QLD than my kidney removed /aids infected in Thailand or jacked up the arse in Sydney by some lebbo pimp cross dresser on mardigrah! !

The only time ive ever crossed the border was drunk one night at tweed heads when I urinated on the border sign and my wee was cought by the wind & blown over!!.

If the whole world was like QLD it would be a better place & everone one still be a vergin...

Thanks for listening,
    Oilman ;-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Thailand & Sydney are earths arsehole. Id rather risk being arrested & name in paper up here in sunny QLD than my kidney removed /aids infected in Thailand or jacked up the arse in Sydney by some lebbo pimp cross dresser on mardigrah! !

The only time ive ever crossed the border was drunk one night at tweed heads when I urinated on the border sign and my wee was cought by the wind & blown over!!.

If the whole world was like QLD it would be a better place & everone one still be a vergin...

Thanks for listening,
    Oilman ;-)
    nice one oilman, you made me laugh even if you are a little incorrect..lol. Thailand sigh.......

Banned
    lol oilman
    Nice try at getting us to be upset at your obviously cheeky comment
    All I can say, is that I heard you Queenslanders get too much sunshine so you dont think straight (eg voting for Clive Palmer in QLD)
    Your post confirms this fact ; )