angie massage

Angie massage cam hill
    We have weekly special this thursday !!
    1 hr massage 60.00 from 8.30am to 9pm
    be quick and book early or you may miss out
    ph . 31073834 or 0424182330

Junior Member(有D料到)

Feedback

Hey Comer I went in today around lunch time two girls were in and apparently you were out for lunch. Ended up a little disappointed. Tried to PM you but couldn't. Try message me if u can. Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really am getting over the promotion of a place that does not offer rnt on a board that is specifically for sexual services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe if people posted more than 7 reviews in 18 months, Comer's posts wouldn't be so noticable. Or I am just being silly thinking that this style of forum works on the basis of people contributing rather than just reading what others post and whining?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    I really am getting over the promotion of a place that does not offer rnt on a board that is specifically for sexual services.
    Are you 5ft tall 135kg bald with copious amnounts of body hair Perhaps??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    He does have a point though. Before comer opened his/her shop he said he knew what punters wanted and would open a shop to provide the masses with what they want. Now he is using this forum as advertising knowing full well that punters here are looking for more than a regular massage. To me it is a bit cheeky to personalise your advertising to rnt punters if you are not going to provide rnt. It's almost close to fraudulent behaviour if our pastime wasn't so illegal

Now before you jump on me I have not been to this shop, however the threads are clearly in favour of no happy endings being the most common outcome.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Are you 5ft tall 135kg bald with copious amnounts of body hair Perhaps??
    What does it matter. I'm exchanging money for a service, I'm not there to start a dating relationship.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    . . . . Or I am just being silly thinking that this style of forum works on the basis of people contributing rather than just reading what others post and whining?
    I would have thought this type of forum works best when people contribute relevant material, not irrelevant advertising or every thought bubble that enters their head.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "on a board that is specifically for sexual services"

"Talk about Brisbane's shop services, girls, hotel price, disco, night club."

I didn't know discos and night clubs were in the sexual services industry.

I have said before that I agree somewhat with the point about advertising on an adult themed forum, but as you say "threads are clearly in favour of no happy endings being the most common outcome." so no one should be mislead.

Besides, this was the first pure promotional post from Comer about the shop in over a week, and the week before that he was replying to what others on here had discussed. Hardly a burden to sift through.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    I would have thought this type of forum works best when people contribute relevant material, not irrelevant advertising or every thought bubble that enters their head.

I thought 9 posts in 18 months was every thought that entered your head. Sorry couldn't resist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not against his posts but I can understand why ppl are miffed. It's the equivalent of McDonald's advertising in the healthy lifestyle section.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its just the whole queensland law thing, it creates large loop holes for ML's & punters to be mislead.
    Shops (massage me & angie massage) capitalize on the fact that rnt is illegal here so they promote there business to attract people looking for rnt's but dont offer rnt's, why you might ask?? They can charge more & attract the clientele that regular legit shops cant.... How far the shops take the piss is up to them, my opinion is 3 visits of $200 if nothing on offer or given move on & forget.

The best thing we can do on here is leave after reports for shops to aviod!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know Oilman, either I am being too naive or you too cynical.

I got the impression from the initial posts by others that Comer only posted on here because he had a punting background and was helping a friend open a shop. From memory the discussions prior to Angie's opening were about dirty towels, poor hygene, crappy massages and robotic girls. My impression was that Angie's opened to tackle these problems in the industry, not compete with the extras market.

I have never seen anything (aside from the fact he promotes on here) that implies anything is on offer more than good service in the actual massage industry. In fact i think most discussion about this shop has been quite clear that it isnt' "that type" of shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i can understand frustration from some punters, at the same time i personally dont mind Comer111's posts. RNT or not it comes down to individual like any other shops. If someone has serious problem with Comer's posts then they should probably just add him to ignore list rather than complaining. I think his kind of advertising is OK and he is doing it openly and honestly, just think about Hank (who i have added in ignore list).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    I don't know Oilman, either I am being too naive or you too cynical.

I got the impression from the initial posts by others that Comer only poste memory the discussions prior to Angie's opening were about dirty towels, poor hygene, crappy massages and robotic girls. My impression was that Angie's opened to tackle these problems in the industry, not compete with the extras market.

I have never seen anything (aside from the fact he promotes on here) that implies anything is on offer more than good service in the actual massage industry. In fact i think most discussion about this shop has been quite clear that it isnt' "that type" of shop.
    While I largely agree with you, the discussion of "robotic girls" is a reference to handjobs. So if Angie's opened to tackle (excuse the pun) this problem then it is competing in the extras market.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not exclusively. I am sure I am not the only punter that dislikes a ML who stands there staring at the clock, going through her routine with nothing more than a grunt of discontent as we roll over to display our pride and joy. Many of us enjoy interacting with the MLs throughout stage 1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree it's a killer. I doubt anyone likes that happening. All I am saying is the previous discussions prior to comer opening were about robotic happy endings, not clock watching massages.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I can recall taking part in at least one conversation myself when that wasn't the case.

I am pretty sure I know what I meant when I referred to conversations about robotic girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you pretty sure that's what others were referring to?

If your discussion(s) were the only ones then I stand corrected.

Comer must be loving this publicity lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Are you pretty sure that's what others were referring to?

If your discussion(s) were the only ones then I stand corrected.

Comer must be loving this publicity lol

It doesn't matter what others were referring to. As I told you before, if you omit quantitative adjectives ("the previous discussions prior to comer opening") you are in fact implying "all" whether you intend to or not. So once again, you do stand corrected.

English can be a wonderful language, if you just take the time to learn it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast