Thread: From my late father *A Labyrinth of Uncertainty* a sensual humanistic poetic piece..

Banned

From my late father *A Labyrinth of Uncertainty* a sensual humanistic poetic piece..

A Labyrinth of Uncertainty.

She was not unhappy to know of my affection,
    And to feel certain it would last for an enchanting and everlasting eternity,
    I myself, though appearing calm, could hardly be so sure,
    Would I adore her until the eternal time faded to a fateful reality?

How could I know? And so, how could she?
    Does her confident, yet still elegant, smile betray her heart?
    Is their some innocent wonder in here eyes, recognizing the high esteem with which she is held?
    And is her glowing facade that of a flower or fruit soon to be picked?

How could she know? Nothing has been truly said, just a silence to keep the moment pure,
    Am I the wolf in sheep’s clothing? Have I arrived only to conquer?
    If I can’t know, beyond any shadow of reasonable doubt, the same must surely be for her,
    It is such a strange phenomenon, this thing we call love.

Is it anything to be understood, or simply a labyrinth of uncertainty,
    Surrounded by joyful hope, and finished off with a locked door of betrayal,
    The cold faceless few will take their fill, and the warmhearted many will continue to love,
    With their boundless loyalty intact, and thus they are shackled in chains of emotion.

My father was a genius.....I weep with joy
    He bequeathed me several volumes of his great work.

You can not be serious !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can't wait for great step son of crazy monkey poems

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Poetry is the finest of the literary arts...it is seriously beautiful, and so important.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    But he is.
    Or should I say was.
    And likely will be again.

Some people will never learn.

Banned
    Poetry. Hmmmm

These poems are written well enough, but dont appeal to much audience on here

Unless I can read two stanzas to a lady, and it leads to her dropping her panties, they serve no purpose at all in life ; )

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    A monkey with an ounce of wit,
    a poet perhaps ? but on his skill we were moot.
    We soon realised he was a complete twit,
    and banned the little **** and his son to boot!

Banned
    CL, your poem either wouldnt make a lady drop her knickers, but we all see your point ; )

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    CL, your poem either wouldnt make a lady drop her knickers, but we all see your point ; )
    Well unlike some I don't claim to be a poetic genius ...

Banned
    True CL

Although your literary skills are renowned, you just dont need to boast about it ; )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    A monkey with an ounce of wit,
    a poet perhaps ? but on his skill we were moot.
    We soon realised he was a complete twit,
    and banned the little **** and his son to boot!
    Clever response, cunning even

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of CrazyMonkey View Post
    It is such a strange phenomenon, this thing we call love.

Is it anything to be understood, or simply a labyrinth of uncertainty,
    Surrounded by joyful hope, and finished off with a locked door of betrayal.

My father was a genius.....I weep with joy
    He bequeathed me several volumes of his great work.
    Ha ha! That immodesty is hilarious.

It may not be great poetry but it sure is laugh out loud stuff, clumsy, and it is either earnest or, as I suspect, it is we who are the butt of the joke.

I never was able to figure out the mystery. I wondered from the beginning about whether amongst all the characters he invented, his real self was but one of those characters too, no more or less equal to the others, and I actually thought that was a scary and disturbing thought if true. I asked him outright about this on the forum, but he either revealed or feigned ignorance of my question. I couldn't nail him down or figure him out for sure, and so I stopped worrying about it and just got on with the laughs. But he did get too nefariously mean in the end privately with some of you, which disappointed me, but for a good while I really enjoyed the entertainment from him and the likes of CL and Jelly in response. Allow me my indulgence of a seemingly unpopular character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Ha ha! That immodesty is hilarious.

It may not be great poetry but it sure is laugh out loud stuff, clumsy, and it is either earnest or, as I suspect, it is we who are the butt of the joke.

I never was able to figure out the mystery. I wondered from the beginning about whether amongst all the characters he invented, his real self was but one of those characters too, no more or less equal to the others, and I actually thought that was a scary and disturbing thought if true. I asked him outright about this on the forum, but he either revealed or feigned ignorance of my question. I couldn't nail him down or figure him out for sure, and so I stopped worrying about it and just got on with the laughs. But he did get too nefariously mean in the end privately with some of you, which disappointed me, but for a good while I really enjoyed the entertainment from him and the likes of CL and Jelly in response. Allow me my indulgence of a seemingly unpopular character.
    I don't think anyone begrudges you this indulgence! I think he saw you as a (potential) supporter for a while so it made things entertaining. He was always clutching onto anything that could be misconstrued as support for his views. One of the best moments in the forum for me was when he was getting angry for being exposed and broke character when he was Richard Le Rod, then you followed up with the picture of the guillotine! He must have been mortified by this, being symbolically publicly executed by a potential friend... (I wish I could find this post of yours)

He seems to have a chip on his hairy shoulder from being outed in the early days. When he came back I let him be but it didn't take long for him to show his true character again and we all know how it ended up.

The irony of it all is that if he was straight up and shared his views in a balanced way he would have had a better chance of people listening to him. But he shot himself in the foot because of the approach he took. Having all his Monkey posts deleted must have been devastating for him.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes, I remember posting the guillotine shot, but I'd forgotten the context. Was it because Richard le Rod had just been banned? I think admin has deleted all of HRG, Le Rod, Crazy monkey etc threads unfortunately. It would be fun to re-read some of them.

They are fair comments of yours about him CL. I think unlike we regular style contributors who can have a steady output over range of topics, HRG et al had to have a schtick, an approach, with a terminating clause built into their very existence by their nature. An approach that needed re-invention too many times to be sustainable - though the poetry approach had the best chance for that. I'm half sorry half glad that that one turned out to be non sustainable too! But I feel guilty criticising the poetry because I have no confidence in my abilties to do it myself. And I also find poor poetry far more entertaining than the so called good stuff!

As someone else pointed out he was putting a lot of effort into his posts for little result as far as promotion for any commercial interests he might have had going on in the background. It was an exceptionally inefficient and oblique approach, but as invention I felt it worked on an entertainment level - for me at least. So now he is banished to the Phantom Zone, like General Zod in Superman. Just like Zod, he can still observe the (forum) world but not interact with it. But remember that Zod figured out a way out of the Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Yes, I remember posting the guillotine shot, but I'd forgotten the context. Was it because Richard le Rod had just been banned? I think admin has deleted all of HRG, Le Rod, Crazy monkey etc threads unfortunately. It would be fun to re-read some of them.

They are fair comments of yours about him CL. I think unlike we regular style contributors who can have a steady output over range of topics, HRG et al had to have a schtick, an approach, with a terminating clause built into their very existence by their nature. An approach that needed re-invention too many times to be sustainable - though the poetry approach had the best chance for that. I'm half sorry half glad that that one turned out to be non sustainable too! But I feel guilty criticising the poetry because I have no confidence in my abilties to do it myself. And I also find poor poetry far more entertaining than the so called good stuff!

As someone else pointed out he was putting a lot of effort into his posts for little result as far as promotion for any commercial interests he might have had going on in the background. It was an exceptionally inefficient and oblique approach, but as invention I felt it worked on an entertainment level - for me at least. So now he is banished to the Phantom Zone, like General Zod in Superman. Just like Zod, he can still observe the (forum) world but not interact with it. But remember that Zod figured out a way out of the Zone.
    He cannot even observe the forum if he's banned via his IP, unless he uses another Internet Provider !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations