Thread: Anna - Pretty Chinese girl with large natural boobs and lovely face

Banned

Anna - Pretty Chinese girl with large natural boobs and lovely face

Today I had ANNA (a Chinese girl who can speak both Mandarin and Cantonese) in this shop. When she came to say hello, I thought she was a girl that I knew well before in another shop. 90% similar. Anna has a lovely face (angel face), and devil's body (big boobs). She has snow white skin (she wore black dress which actually made her skin look darker due to the dim light of the shop). She is not very tall, about 1.6m. Her body is slim, but her bums are still reasonably big and firm. She looks to be mid- late 20's.

After she took off her bras, I could see her boobs very clearly. Looks really nice. At least C-cup. I touched her boobs and felt that they are natural. With her snow-white skin (she comes from Sichuan), her body looks wonderful.

She told me she just came back from holidays and would be working just a day a week in this shop initially. I found her pussy very tight as she did not have much sex for the past one month. She gave me BBBJ, which is really comfortable (not sure if this is her standard services or not, did not bother to ask). She was horny and after my dick was hard, she used cowgirl to ride me. Her riding skills were really good. She rode until she had an orgasm and then she stopped for a rest, she bent down and put her big boobs on my chest. I held her bums and kept moving my dick up and sideways to make her get more orgasms. She is not a loud moaner.

I got on top of her next. Her pretty face, snow white skin and big boobs really excited me a lot. I banged her hard and fast. I thought I had made her come again, but she later told me that she did not want any more orgasms (once a day with a customer will be enough to her. Too many will make her too tired, fair enough!!). Her tight pussy made me come a bit too quick. Doesn't matter!!. As long as I have enjoyed her nice body, this will be enough.

She told me that her tentative working schedule is that she will work in this shop on Wed, but she suggested me better to check with shop before I come over in future. With today's good experience, it is most likely that I will come to see her next Wed.

Where? Can I not see shop name?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did u have to pay $20 fo BbBj ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vromiaris View Post
    Where? Can I not see shop name?

I think this shop is Rydalmere 22. See below:
    "
    "Go to first new post [Rydalmere 22] Anna - Pretty Chinese girl with large natural boobs and lovely face "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Did u have to pay $20 fo BbBj ?
    What do you think, mate? I think he must need to.