Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MimEEE Cup (Burwood)-The GOOD, BAD, UGLY, ATTITUDE, SPANISH & The TRUTH as I see it.

If No one ever post any review on Mimi, because Everyone wanted to keep a good thing to himself!

Fair enough, Mimi may be only half as popular as she is today or may be she would have gone to 501 earlier and stayed there !

But that's not fair, it's against the founding principle of this forum to share in good thing with members and guests!

So Someone had to do it and started the ball rolling, so that Anyone who care to believe and follow will be sensationally rewarded!!!

Just my ONE cent !!

Very good example brother Licker !!

I think I can really use this !

Cheers

Banned
    Great review DeepImpact, really respect all your observations, very very insightful

I have an objective point of view here

I have never been to an RnT, and have never met Mimi or know anything about her

But DeepImpacts review makes me respect Mimi a great deal, and her industry.

She is obviously putting effort into her service, and she has a great attitude, and she knows how to provide good value for money

Mimi gives a great example of customer service - simply make the man feel like a respected guest, not a customer

I wish the same attitude was seen in all the full service working ladies - quite a few make it feel like even DFK and/or BBBJ is a chore

If all ladies that I meet were like Mimi, with the same respectful service, there would be a lot more repeat visits to that business

Peace guys

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Great review DeepImpact, really respect all your observations, very very insightful

I have an objective point of view here

I have never been to an RnT, and have never met Mimi or know anything about her

But DeepImpacts review makes me respect Mimi a great deal, and her industry.

She is obviously putting effort into her service, and she has a great attitude, and she knows how to provide good value for money

Now if only I could say that about a lot of other ladies working in the full service world, that charge a lot more : s

If all ladies that I meet were like Mimi, with the same respectful service, there would be a lot more repeat visits to that business

Peace guys
    Hi brother harmony,

May be you would enjoy my original review on Mimi as well ! It's in the private section very easy to find!

Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    If No one ever post any review on Mimi, because Everyone wanted to keep a good thing to himself!

Fair enough, Mimi may be only half as popular as she is today or may be she would have gone to 501 earlier and stayed there !

But that's not fair, it's against the founding principle of this forum to share in good thing with members and guests!

So Someone had to do it and started the ball rolling, so that Anyone who care to believe and follow will be sensationally rewarded!!!

Just my ONE cent !!

Very good example brother Licker !!

I think I can really use this !

Cheers
    Reviews have never been a problem ! And Mimi's review is not a problem !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Hi Brothers Ahlungor and wilisno
    I am so joyful there is another lady in our midst that provides pleasant company for a good price

Ahlungor, good on you for bumping up the thread of a lady you admire. Good on you.
    She is a kind of poster girl for the industry, as far as I am concerned

Mimi has a great heart, but she also has a living to make

A great heart, great service, a wonderful massage and full length towels, all at a wonderful price

If every man in the world had access to this we would have no more World Wars, gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Hi Brothers Ahlungor and wilisno
    I am so joyful there is another lady in our midst that provides pleasant company for a good price

Ahlungor, good on you for bumping up the thread of a lady you admire. Good on you.
    She is a kind of poster girl for the industry, as far as I am concerned

Mimi has a great heart, but she also has a living to make

A great heart, great service, a wonderful massage and full length towels, all at a wonderful price

If every man in the world had access to this we would have no more World Wars, gentlemen
    Hi bother harmony,

You are very kind and gentle and generous with your posts!

I personally appreciate that - but on the other hand, you are all talk but no action mate !

Just get your maiden voyage into a RnT shop over and done with mate ........haha

How much more intel, research and talk before you make a move brother ??

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12